Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

I don't know. I think he gave Wichita some of the answers they want but I still have more questions as I am sure we all do. I think I am too close to this case to be 100% objective as to whether this presser was enough.
There were some details of the timeline and lots of justifications why certain charges weren’t brought due to Kansas laws or lack of laws, but mostly I heard the DA on defense.

KAKE News‏Verified account @KAKEnews 58m58 minutes ago
DA: No charges in death of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez: http://www.kake.com/story/38384470/da-no-charges-in-death-of-5-year-old-lucas-hernandez?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews … #KAKEnews

Dik-F8WXsAAoSwF.jpg

0 replies2 retweets0 likes

I am disappointed to say the least about what came out today. Am I surprised no I am not! I think if Emily had not killed herself things might have been different.

I just wonder if Emily had been back out to the disposal site and knew Lucas was badly decomposed. She knew maybe It was safe now to let some know where he was and they couldn't tell how he died. Or maybe not and was afraid she would be put in prison that is why she killed herself. jmo

With everything I just heard, especially about EG lying about Valentine’s Day that Lucas was with his mother, and the homeless guy claiming he didn’t see Lucas that day,I think that’s when she hurt him. She probably disposed of his body and cleaned up before making her 911 call. I wonder if she hid his body at first under a bed or something.

Last edited:
With everything I just heard, especially about EG lying about Valentine’s Day that Lucas was with his mother, and the homeless guy claiming he didn’t see Lucas that day,I think that’s when she hurt him. She probably disposed of his body and cleaned up before making her 911 call. I wonder if she hid his body at first under a bed or something.
She mentioned a lot of cleaning of the ‘back bonus room’ and that’s where she was found... that room would be my bet.

I guess that’s it. Huh
Absolutely pathetic. This is all that he was worth in the end, in the eyes of the law- nothing.

So, who was the family member that got the text about Emily finding Lucas dead? When did this text occur?

I can't speak for anybody else, but I just feel like everything is neat, sweet and tidy now that Emily blew her brains out. No need to investigate further, no reason to find out what truly happened. No reason to find out where Lucas truly was on Valentine's Day- I mean, what does it matter now, both him and Emily are dead, right? No talk of what any dogs found. Crapola! From start to finish.

No mention of a question and answer session with Lucas while she was at OG or if he was seen peeking out the window by the LL. Also I think Nancy Grace needs to be checked, that garbage she gave about him dying in the bathroom on the 10th or 11th.

Absolutely pathetic. This is all that he was worth in the end, in the eyes of the law- nothing.

So, who was the family member that got the text about Emily finding Lucas dead? When did this text occur?

I can't speak for anybody else, but I just feel like everything is neat, sweet and tidy now that Emily blew her brains out. No need to investigate further, no reason to find out what truly happened. No reason to find out where Lucas truly was on Valentine's Day- I mean, what does it matter now, both him and Emily are dead, right? No talk of what any dogs found. Crapola! From start to finish.
I don't feel he was "nothing" in the eyes of the law. They stated they would have pursued a circumstantial murder charge if EG were alive. That's a tough case to pursue, so that makes me feel so if he meant a lot, and they would have tried all they could.

Wow, Kansas....your record on helping children really needs a do over. The irony of it all, Emily could have walked. I don't think I could have taken another Casey Anthony out there free and trying to get MH back. That homeless man could have at least established a timeline on when Lucas went missing...

An email from Marc Bennett to me just now

Coincidentally, the press conference where the WPD and I will provide details of the investigation and try to answer as many questions as possible is today at 3:30 p.m. I suspect it will be run live by one or more of the local TV stations.

Thank you for your interest in this case,

Marc Bennett
District Attorney
A staffer wrote it. They are paid to do that.

So if you ever want to commit a crime, move to Kansas because their laws suck.

I think what makes me the most angry about this is that the only justice that Lucas and family get is that Emily is dead too. If she was still alive, she would have gotten away with it. She seriously would have gotten away with it. A circumstantial case would have turned out just like Casey freaking Anthony.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back