MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s certainly possible Franz really regrets the lost years he could have had with Ally, and that his public display of emotion was sincere and genuine.
Only one problem: At the same time Franz was publicly displaying emotions and regrets... behind closed doors even Nikki questioned the sincerity of those emotions and those regrets...
View attachment 139353
That might go back to my thought that he is unable to fully express his emotions.
I think guilt was eating at him over the yrs he missed out on and Nikki expressing her feelings made him not want or be able to hear the pain from Nikki because it made him think of his own regrets. He wanted the death pushed aside so he doesn't have to deal with it.
It probably seems like I'm excusing his behavior toward Ally but I'm not. I can't imagine going years without speaking to a loved one over such a minor verbal fight.
But I still can't see that as a reason or motive he killed Ally. There has to be more.
I am keeping an open mind though and thank you for your response. It helps to get as much info as we can out there.

I have to wonder if the phone being home was deliberate. I know that I used to use the facebook locations feature to see where my husband was, and him me. I'm wondering if something like that had an impact on whether the phone went with her that day? Obviously, her location was found, but perhaps she was trying to be cautious because of something like that?
So many questions!
Now that is something to consider. I wonder if that was why her phone wasn't with her.Maybe she had a sense of possible danger ahead.

I can’t find any connection between Perigo and Ally. As far as I understand, None of Ally’s friends, family, coworkers had ever heard of him before. And the articles mentioning Perigo as a suspect don’t even suggest him having any kind of connection to Ally.
So be my guest... if you can find a connection please let me know.
Okay. Thank you. But hopefully you and Nikki and any private investigators stop messing around and find out more about this particular man instead of the back and forth that you and Niki seem to be doing

Im actually disappointed that you have 0 knowledge of anything about the first main suspect while continuing to mention her mom and dad even though Perigo was temporarily arrested and you guys were not .

But then you and Nikki just skip pass him and blame each over without ever looking back at the original dude that y"all supposedly dont know and obviously never tried to find out more about. Jmo..

Plus you and Nikki never ever discussed or vetted this dude at length while ya still continue to blame each other?

I guess Perigo is the luckiest suspect in the world . Because he still is on the list like everyone else. But you and Niki don't even mention or think about or know this guy at all .

iUFxu44.png

Last edited:
I really feel for Franz and Nikki. Losing a child is the worst thing in the world. Anyone who hasn't experienced it can't truly grasp the impact. Watching the CWD with Franz's over-rouged cheeks...I don't know, I just felt sympathy for them. No parent should have to bury their own child.

Like I mentioned pages ago, if you've not ever been interviewed for media in regards to your own child's tragic, untimely death, it's impossible to predict how you would act. It's a surreal experience, and even though mine was edited in a way which was appropriate and captured the essence of my interview, it was still edited to show me fidgeting or nodding at times where the audio wasn't actually what I was hearing when doing said fidgeting or nodding about during the recording. News pieces can be deceiving, but I'm giving these bereaved parents the benefit of the doubt.

I love you honey. I wish I could hug you in person. The loss of a child is unlike any other pain. Thank You for being here.

I love you honey. I wish I could hug you in person. The loss of a child is unlike any other pain. Thank You for being here.
Thank you. It's a daily struggle even so many years later.

My family experienced another tragedy with the death of my brother many many years ago, and from what i understand, my father was very stoic and matter of fact and on the surface or in public appeared a bit cold, that's just how he is. In private he let it out, but not even in front of us kids, just mom (she told me about it years later when discussing my dad's reactions to various events). Some people just don't share their feelings freely in front of others.

Okay. Thank you. But hopefully you and Nikki and any private investigators stop messing around and find out more about this particular man instead of the back and forth that you and Niki seem to be doing

Im actually disappointed that you have 0 knowledge of anything about the first main suspect.

But just skip pass him and blame her parents without ever looking back at the original dude that you supposedly dont know and obviously never tried to find out more about. Jmo..

Plus you and Nikki never ever discussed or vetted this dude at length while ya still continue to blame each other?

I guess Perigo is the luckiest suspect in the world . Because he still is on the list like everyone else .

iUFxu44.png
Like i said... be my guest!
And I didn't skip over him at all btw... I did as much research as I possibly could on him and never turned anything up. *advertiser censored*, I even tracked down one of his old babysitters and talked to her on Facebook haha.
But again... Be my guest! Let me know what you find.... before you start criticizing me for not looking at him hard enough. Thanks

Well yeah I think it's odd that she didn't have her phone with her so just trying to consider why not. CM, you knew her, do you have any thoughts about that? I apologise in advance if you already answered but even if you already answered, a repeat would be appreciated.
It is odd, and that's a long time to be without your phone. I can think of a few reasons she might have left it behind (wanted quiet time, the battery was about to die) but nothing that makes any sense combined with the rain comment.

Like i said... be my guest!
And I didn't skip over him at all btw... I did as much research as I possibly could on him and never turned anything up. ****, I even tracked down one of his old babysitters and talked to her on Facebook haha.
But again... Be my guest! Let me know what you find.... before you start criticizing me for not looking at him hard enough. Thanks
You said you don't know anything about him.

But now you are saying that you spoke to a babysitter that he previously or presently hires?

But you still can't find a connection?

Ok. Maybe you should concentrate more on this guy instead of busting Niki chops. Jmo

Because your dedication to the truth seems different since you never mention this original main suspect

It is odd, and that's a long time to be without your phone. I can think of a few reasons she might have left it behind (wanted quiet time, the battery was about to die) but nothing that makes any sense combined with the rain comment.
Right?! If my phone was decently charged but I didn't want to be disturbed, I would put it in silent and still take it in case I needed to call out.

Right?! If my phone was decently charged but I didn't want to be disturbed, I would put it in silent and still take it in case I needed to call out.

I honestly believe a serious confrontation occurred at that house before Ally left for her run. I think Ally probably told Franz to “ off!” right before taking off in the heat of the moment without grabbing her phone.

I think Franz boiled over with anger and he over reacted. He grabbed a shotgun and drove off after her (4 mins down the road)
CFD70A91-5D13-40ED-B973-C3D11CEA87DF.png

You said you don't know anything about him.

But now you are saying that you spoke to a babysitter that he previously or presently hires?

But you still can't find a connection?

Ok. Maybe you should concentrate more on this guy instead of busting Niki chops. Jmo

Because your dedication to the truth seems different since you never mention this original main suspect

Thanks for your advice...but no thanks!
I'm 99% positive at this point in time that Franz is guilty, and Nikki is an accessory after the fact... Sorry

I honestly believe a serious confrontation occurred at that house before Ally left for her run. I think Ally probably told Franz to “**** off!” right before taking off in the heat of the moment without grabbing her phone.

I think Franz boiled over with anger and he over reacted. He grabbed a shotgun and drove off after her (4 mins down the road)
View attachment 139363
Do you have an opinion on the possible topic of said argument? For it to boil to that point so quickly it must have been pretty intense?

I honestly believe a serious confrontation occurred at that house before Ally left for her run. I think Ally probably told Franz to “**** off!” right before taking off in the heat of the moment without grabbing her phone.

View attachment 139363
So she was killed 4 minutes away from her parents home. Wow. I thought I read she was close to home but didn't know she was that close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288