Found Deceased AL - Kendra Rae Bayless, 34, Marshall County, 28 Jun 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Marshall County Sheriff's Office looking for missing Horton woman

According to the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office, Kendra Rae Bayless, 34, of Horton, 5-feet, 5-inches, 150-pounds, has been reported missing to deputies by family members. The family reports that they haven’t heard from Bayless since June 28. She is thought to be in the Guntersville area. At this time investigators have not located anyone that has seen her recently. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Bayless is asked to call the sheriff’s office at 256-582-2034.

upload_2018-7-6_22-53-48.jpeg

WZDX Huntsville

Authorities still searching for missing Guntersville woman

Guntersville police say on June 25, they received a call that Bayless had been assaulted by her boyfriend and had walked to the Piggly Wiggly in Guntersville for help. She told police that the night before her boyfriend punched and kicked her, hit her with a large rock and threatened her with a knife. He continued to assault her for several hours until she lost consciousness.
Guntersville Police say Bayless came to the station to talk with them about the investigation the same day she went missing.

I am semi local to this area, maybe 30 miles away. There has been nothing on the local news pertaining to this young woman (nothing that I have seen).

What happened after to Kendra after she spoke to the police. This is very concerning.

Search team still looking for missing Guntersville woman

Speech to text closed captioned article associated with this video.

"the madison county sheriffs office new information ... i'm also told she was in an abusive relationship ... i've seen her out with this guy who was beating her up pretty bad who she wanted to get away from ... kendra bayless was in a relationship that involved domestic violence. and then she just kinda disappeared. fell off the face of the earth ... the marshall county sheriffs office told me bayless might have been spotted in great falls montana ... "

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by her fb posts, I think she may have gone off on her own and done self-harm.

If you can figure out how to make your way to her significant other’s FB, there is a recent comment on one of his posts that is disconcerting to say the least.
Found him, read it ! So I wonder if this person knew he did it or helped him, or if it was a family member posting to give him warning that he is as good as caught! I pray if it turns out to be her that there is plenty of evidence to put him away for a long time!!!

Says still working on death investigation but....

Guntersville community comes together to remember Kendra Bayless

The last picture she ever sent to her mom was the picture of him beating her,” she said.

Hunter didn’t know Bayless, but has grown to love her through hearing about her from her family.

“It can’t help but touch your heart. When you hear her mom cry, you hear her 13-year-old son cry. You hear him being angry because somebody murdered his mom. How do you make that better? You can’t,” Hunter said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back