Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there is any significance in where Karens' body was disposed of. Was that spot or area picked for any specific reason? Was it just a random placing? Was that area known to Borce, or frequented by Borce? Was he directed to that area by another party? Was he meeting someone else near that area who knew the area well? Did he dispose of the body himself or did he have help? Damn I think I'm over thinking this. Time for a Bex.

The spot was not...

The drive. .. the mountain in the near distance overtaking all senses...

I guess... In a moment...

The spots beautiful..... even if that seems calious in light of circumstances...

This was not a simple dump on a lonely road....an insignificant spot...

This would in my opinion be a last minute ....OMG what am I going to do...

This is the best place......

I wonder if there is any significance in where Karens' body was disposed of. Was that spot or area picked for any specific reason? Was it just a random placing? Was that area known to Borce, or frequented by Borce? Was he directed to that area by another party? Was he meeting someone else near that area who knew the area well? Did he dispose of the body himself or did he have help? Damn I think I'm over thinking this. Time for a Bex.
A vague memory comes up .... didn't we hear sometime, the family had spent holidays there in the area ....?

I have a feeling that Karen's rings may have been at home.
It just seems Sarah was filling in too many gaps...imo
Mum sometimes cleaned the bathroom to settle down and she would forget to put her rings back on. umm

Wow,
I didn't pick that up.
Why state this???????
A Poster previously wrote here, that:
'Liars often present too much trivia, to dazzle you with unnecessary info'.
Above, in my own words.

Last edited:
I know I will be crucified for this view...

But here goes anyway.... the disposal spot IMO was that of someone who wanted a beautiful resting spot.

The area is a stones throw from Mt Macedon. ..the spot lays at her feet..... in it's shadow... apart from laying her remains at the top. ....to command the sweeping views...

Someone scared.....may see this area as the next best option.

I think it's the flu, I have the same symptoms.

Yes, our symptoms have been transmitted through this site, they've spread, and we'll all come down.:D
Hope you've all had your Flu Vacs.
I am waiting for the next major mutation, which will occur, and we'll not all be typing away then.
Influenza is smarter than us.:cool::cool::cool:

I can understand Auntie Patricia Gray describing the scene she witnessed when she arrived at the Ristevski house as like a wake, due to the darkness and candles. When she seems to believe that Borce May have killed Karen, it would be easy to see it that way (as I do, too), however this could also be interpreted as keeping a (candlelight) vigil for Karen.

True, however if a loved one of mine was missing. I’d be out searching high and low, no time to light a candle:

Tom meagher was seen out all the time talking, asking for help. Imo

True, however if a loved one of mine was missing. I’d be out searching high and low, no time to light a candle:

Tom meagher was seen out all the time talking, asking for help. Imo

Agreed. Good point.

If Borce was out actively trying to find Karen, doggedly following every lead & had candles etc at home it would seem more like a vigil. Given Auntie Patricia’s evidence (&what seems to be the prevailing opinion) that he did little to help police or himself to find Karen, then it does seem far more like a wake, or trying to be seen to go through the motions of grieving.

I did say in my original comment that I saw it the way Auntie Pat did (as a wake) & was trying to present an alternative explanation in spite of my personal opinion, but this alternative does tend to wither in light of Borce’s other actions/lack thereof.

I don't find Vlasko visiting the site unusual at all, it was after Karen was found.

Many people go to visit the site of their loved one's demise to leave flowers or just to see, eg Road Accidents have many roadside memorials.

Just so happened that ACA were there at the same time. Wonder if the time was suggested to ACA by Police :oops:

I wonder as well.

Nine Network’s A Current Affair this week showed video of Vasko Ristevski at the place where Ms Ristevski’s remains were found in semi-rural Mount Macedon. Yesterday he would not divulge why he was at the bushlands.

But Vasko Ristevski told The Weekend Australian to ask Detective Senior Constable Tim Ryan why he visited the bushlands. The officer would not comment yesterday.

Nocookies
Ristevski closes store manage by murdered wife

Timeline

8:15 am - Sarah left for work. Karen in her pj's.
8:57 am - Karen's last log in.
8:58 am - until 10:43 - ?????.
10:43am - Communications tower detects both mobile phones near couple's home
10:44am - 11: 40 Mobile towers detect one or both phones between Avondale Heights and Gisborne
11:09am - Borce Ristevski's phone switched off
11: 12 am - Merc captured on cctv at Diggers Rest.
11: 40 am - Last known connection of Karen Ristevski's phone
12:51pm - Borce Ristevski's phone switched back on
1:03pm - Borce Ristevski returns home
1:20 pm - Store employee calls Borce to say Karen has not turned up for work
???? - Borce went out in the afternoon - uber driving but app would not work.

6:00 to 6:30 pm - Sarah arrives home from work. (depending on what article)
???? - Left for planned dinner.

7 :30pm - Borce, Sarah and boyfriend arrived home from planned dinner.
???? pm - Borce drove Sarah's boyfriend home.
???? pm - Borce returned home.

30th June
5:30 am - Sarah got out of bed. Called Karen again.
She checked Karen's Whatsapps log in time. It had not changed and remained at 8:57 am 29th June.

Had Karen not logged out of her Whatapps?
Would that assist with tracking the phone?

Karen Ristevski's accused killer husband made up facts to cover tracks, court hears

Inside the Ristevski home in the hours after Karen disappeared

Category: | Herald Sun
Borce Ristevski went to garage for smoke, daughter Sarah’s statement to police reveals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member