MD MD - Judith 'Judy' O'Donnell, 19, Baltimore, 30 Nov 1980

I do find it bizarre that none of my family members have posted once in this thread - not once. Friends, yes. Family friends, yes. But not a single sibling, cousin, aunt, uncle, or parent.

I've been working on my family tree for 2 years, I was mentioned in my elderly neighbors obituary a few years ago, I then ended up making a quick tree for him and his lady friend, who's maiden name was O'Donnell (Trenton NJ), made me think of you and your sister.

I looked at a lot of pictures, from that club, made by this photographer sometimes the are quit explicit...must be hurting...to know your sister was on that scene (absolutely no judgment here) Bumping for Judith.

I haven't looked at the pics but I didn't know anyone that didn't dress in spandex or revealing clothes to go clubbing. It was a great time to be growing up in the New York/ New Jersey area. She's older then me, I went to the Limelight club 83/84.

I've been working on my family tree for 2 years, I was mentioned in my elderly neighbors obituary a few years ago, I then ended up making a quick tree for him and his lady friend, who's maiden name was O'Donnell (Trenton NJ), made me think of you and your sister.

I haven't looked at the pics but I didn't know anyone that didn't dress in spandex or revealing clothes to go clubbing. It was a great time to be growing up in the New York/ New Jersey area. She's older then me, I went to the Limelight club 83/84.

I was not talking about revealing clothes Roselvr. But anyways....

Judy's mom passed away. My heart has broken. She was a very special person. So many memories that will always make me smile. Not to mention what she did for my own mom. My love to her family.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Judy's mom passed away. My heart has broken. She was a very special person. So many memories that will always make me smile. Not to mention what she did for my own mom. My love to her family.

I'm so sorry.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Good thoughts for you and the family.

I think of Judy often. I didn't know her, but we had a lot in common--geography, age, interests. Her case is one of those that just stays with me. I'm sorry to hear of her mother's death, and I send my condolences to her loved ones who are here.

I think of Judy often. I didn't know her, but we had a lot in common--geography, age, interests. Her case is one of those that just stays with me. I'm sorry to hear of her mother's death, and I send my condolences to her loved ones who are here.

Thank you. I think about her all the time - and so hope to find her. I'm lost without her.

My heart is broken, too, Lisa. <3 I know that our moms are reunited. Her heart broke when yours died.

So sad for you, wonderful sister of Judy, Maureen....I hope one day you will know what happened to Judy...hope for a little miracle...

Anything is possible, but it seems unlikely that the remains were there long enough to be those of Judy O'Donnell. The other thread shows quite a few inspections of the building dating back to the early 90s. My first guess would be a squatter.

This quote doesn't exclude the fact that the remains could go back to the 80's. Which makes me think we shouldn't rule out the possibility that this remains belong to Judy.

'Police believe the building has been abandoned since 1980. A man who works in the area said a store used to be on the ground floor of the building about six or seven years ago -- but nobody has lived elsewhere in the building for a long time'

Workers Find Human Leg in Abandoned Building: NYPD

Bumping For Judy . Oh just read this..So sorry for the loss of your mother. I too lost mine..I have never been the same. My heart goes out to you. I know your mom will give you signs as mine has and I also believe your mom will Help you find your sister!!!!

I admire your dedication to find your sister for so many years. I could only imagine the frustration. I keep mentioning that I can't get any info on any unidentifieds from the 1970s and 1980s in NYC it's like they don't exist .. they are not even on Namus and I get super frustrated and I don't have a missing sister. Again I admire your true love and dedication.

Last edited:
Thought about you all day yesterday, Judy. I can only imagine the heartache of your family. We need to bring you home!
I wish we knew for sure whether she made it back to New York. Not knowing that makes this case much harder to crack. It seems like she was going through a personal crisis; given her apparent frame of mind, the cold shoulder she received from some family members makes me suspect suicide, but her lifestyle put her at risk, too.

I wish we knew for sure whether she made it back to New York. Not knowing that makes this case much harder to crack. It seems like she was going through a personal crisis; given her apparent frame of mind, the cold shoulder she received from some family members makes me suspect suicide, but her lifestyle put her at risk, too.
I think she made it back to ny. Because of her appearance at the young people's concert that was part of Reagan's inaugural celebration. 11/30 is the last time she was seen, in person, alive, by all of us, other family members claimed to have seen her in east Brunswick, NJ much later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back