CA - Natalie Wood, 43, drowned off California coast, 29 Nov 1981

The “Captain” versus not a “Captain” is a moot point, as regardless, all of this is just Conjecture, and it was a Hypothetical scenario. You can either take the Man as being a Captain and look at it from that perspective for the purpose of the discussion & add your opinion about the scenario or not; however, arguing over whether the man was a Captain or not gets no one anywhere, as the topic was actually about moral, ethical, and/or duty bound sense of responsibility or actual legal responsibility if he were a captain, and the only purpose it serves to continue to argue the point of Captain vs Not Captain, is that this forum will quite likely be shut down by the Moderator, if at this point, y’all (as in you all & aka Everyone) doesn’t just let it that Captain or not Captain Issue go..and simply move on...(seen it before on many instances in various different forums)...

I am mentioning it, because it kind of feels like we have reached the point where the whole topic in so far as Captain or Not Captain, is basically, like beating of a dead dog..pointless & an exercise in futility.

And it is highly frustrating for everyone on the forum when the Mod comes in &[emoji357]Locks[emoji357]down the entire Forum thread

So, as it didn’t/doesn’t look as if that topic will cease of its own accord, I would like to ask Everyone Involved, if we could just kindly move forward and move on to another topic of discussion. Unless, with the exception of ‘captain or not captain’, there was anything else relevant to the discussion that actually remained unanswered, although I don’t believe there was...

Thanks! Just sayin’ & trying to keep the conversation going versus all of us getting locked out.[emoji16][emoji1360]

NEW TOPIC (SORT OF)

GENERAL QUESTION TO EVERYONE:

A) Do YOU Think anything will come of this ‘reinvestigation’ this time around?..Like Prosecution or something? & Why?

B) Do you think that like every time prior to this, that the whole thing will just FIZZLE out, Loose Steam, and Fade away? & Why?

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

curiosityscat said:
GENERAL QUESTION TO EVERYONE:

A) Do YOU Think anything will come of this ‘reinvestigation’ this time around?..Like Prosecution or something? & Why?

B) Do you think that like every time prior to this, that the whole thing will just FIZZLE out, Loose Steam, and Fade away? & Why?

I'm hoping for A. He probably won't be prosecuted with "murder" as they don't really have evidence of that, and not helping someone in distress is not punishable by law. If I remember reading that here correctly. Hoping for "some" kind of resolution for Natalie.

:rose:

Guess nothing going on here....

Happy 80th birthday in heaven beautiful Natalie, you were such a gem taken from the world way too soon.

In my amateur opinion and speculation, Mr. Walken most likely knows alot more than has been publicly revealed. Her ex was probably so drunk he doesn't really know the truth. I think it was a booze filled rage that went horribly wrong. I suspect we will never know the full details.

Never forgotten beautiful Natalie.

All amateur opinion and speculation.

Production Underway on HBO Documentary About Natalie Wood

Production is underway on a feature-length documentary about Natalie Wood, which will explore the late actress’ life and career through the perspective of her daughter and other family members, friends and co-stars, HBO announced Thursday.

“I’m looking forward to working with HBO, Amblin Television and our director, Laurent Bouzereau, to create this unprecedented portrait of a woman who was an actress, a legend and ultimately, my mother,” said Natasha Gregson Wagner.

[...]

Titled “Natalie Wood: What Remains Behind,” the documentary “will feature previously unseen home movies, photographs, diaries, letters and artifacts, as well as interviews with her friends, family, co-stars and colleagues,” according to a statement released by HBO. “The film will re-examine her personal and professional triumphs and challenges, which have often been overshadowed by her tragic death at age 43.”

The documentary will debut on the cable network in 2020.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back