Remembering Tori

Marking the 9th anniversary of the day you were led away Victoria. :cry:

nmxmid.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/tori-stafford-father-search-kaden-young-1.4617165

Every Spring I look for purple wildflowers & think of Tori. :heartbeat:

Swedie I cannot believe this much time has passed. So teared up to think that that vile McClintic is in a "spa" instead of in a dark dreary max security cell. Do you know that McClintic was on another reserve in Canada and tried to nab kids at a local school in New Brunswick. Using a puppy. The teachers were suspicious straight away. I saw her it was McClintic, the same white vest, glasses etc. This woman is diabolical. Shame on Trudeau for not halting that transfer right away. She has been sitting in a healing lodge for 7 months now. Didn't she the last time in prison have an apartment or a cottage? RAPE, BLUDGEONING a child with a HAMMER and leaving her in winter under boulders. IT DOES NOT GET WORSE THAN THAT...Trudeau is a flake not to have pounced on this. Don't you worry Tori, Rodney and the rest of the family...we WILL NEVER FORGET and never stop fighting to keep those evil predators in the harshest conditions that they deserve in prison.

Beautiful Tori, who loved all things purple and butterflies. Who loved her family and her big brother Daryn. I will never forget those two years and the long trek to justice for you Tori. I will never forget you or your family, or the ride your dad did in your name and to burn off stress. We here will always fight for your justice...sleep in peace dear Tori.

Hey guys, I was trying to show a friend Tori’s thread so she could read from the start of when she went missing. I only see trial thread discussions. Are all the other threads gone prior to her being found? Tia

Snoofer, where did you get this information about TLM trying to abduct a child in New Brunswick? When did this happen? It's absolutely disgusting she gets these privileges. And shame on Corrections Canada and the PM for allow this move to happen December 2017. I won't be surprised if she gets released in 2024 under the faint hope clause. Sickening puts it mildly. MOO.

10 years already since the day you met face to face with evil Victoria. I hope you still like purple flowers and butterflies. Lots of people are working hard to make sure your killers face the punishment they deserve so you can continue to rest peacefully. We will never forget. :(

xbz2w4.jpg

Thinking of Tori.
You are so right Kamille; we will never forget.

Rest in Peace, precious Tori.

Happy Birthday Victoria. You would have been 19 years old today. So many things you could have done to celebrate.:(

I hope your killers never get to celebrate another birthday outside of a prison. :mad:

I was thinking of Tori just now and realized that today was 10 years since she was found, it seems like just yesterday.

April 8, 2020 .. 11 years since Victoria was taken. We will never forget this sweet girl who etched herself upon our hearts.

lavender-4186957_960_720.jpg

Another Mother’s Day that Victoria will not celebrate with her Mom and family. While it’s taking a little longer for the spring flowers this year, when the purple tulips and lilacs start blooming, I’ll be thinking of her and the senseless way she was taken way too soon. :(

I think of Tori every spring when I am getting ready to plant flowers for her in a bed where only purple is allowed. This year it's purple liatris and purple dahlias. Every year there are purple alliums and purple salvia. I don't like to remember the day she was taken or the day she was found. I plant flowers for butterflies and the little girl who might have chased them all summer long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back