MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'm guessing, the are also not allowed to talk to CM?

Good question.

This reminds me of something I was wondering about:

All I can really say at this point is believe one of Nikki’s relatives either cracked, or is about to crack... can’t elaborate beyond that, sorry.
RSBM for focus

I wonder where this information came from.

Then I'm guessing, they are also not allowed to talk to CM?

-.-.-
All the relatives are looking affected and uncomfortable, but not sad. IMO MOO

That’s correct!
After Nikki and I had our big falling over my growing suspicions of Franz...
ALL of Nikki’s family members immediately cut off ALL contact with me, blocked me on Facebook, and those who haven’t blocked me won’t respond to my Facebook messages, my phone calls, or my text messages.
Even to this day, I’ve still never heard from any of them. I was officially black listed.

So yeah... Nikki runs the show!

That’s correct!
ALL of Nikki’s family members immediately cut off ALL contact with me, blocked me on Facebook, and those who haven’t blocked me won’t respond to my Facebook messages, my phone calls, or my text messages.
Even to this day, I’ve still never heard from any of them. I was officially black listed.

Hey CM, did you see my question about which gym Ally used in Wixam/Novi? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s correct!

Maybe it’s just me: Personally, if a member of my own family believed a certain person was responsible for the murder of his/her child, I probably wouldn’t stay in contact with that person.

If I was aware of specific evidence indicating otherwise (i.e., that the said person couldn’t have done it, or someone else, even a family member, was responsible), however, I might still stay in contact with that person, depending on what kind of relationship I had with them prior to the murder. I would also contact LE to share my opinion.

In other words, I would be the one deciding whether or not to stay in touch with the person the family member believed killed his/her child; the family member would have no control over that.

Personally, I haven’t seen anything that gives me the impression that “Nikki runs the show.” For example, if Nikki indeed “jumps in and answers questions for Franz,” maybe it isn’t because “she isn’t comfortable letting him answer,” but that’s just how it has always been for them. My mom is a native English speaker, while my dad isn’t, and my mom often ends up doing most of the talking for him not because she is afraid he is going to say something suspicious or inappropriate, but rather
that’s just what works for them. And they have been married for 46-plus years.

UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

That’s correct!

She isn't controlling what LE says and does. All she's done is circle the family wagons and they have complied because that's what families do. What I find interesting is the fact that LE says they have evidence it wasn't a random killer yet Nikki and Franz are still hyping the random theory.

What I find interesting is the fact that LE says they have evidence it wasn't a random killer yet Nikki and Franz are still hyping the random theory.
^^ "LE says they have evidence it wasn't a random killer" - link please.
I found these links. It's not definitive. It could be random:
Investigators ask for help solving fatal shooting of jogger
"There was some evidence at the scene that would make us think that this was not random, but we're not ruling anything out," Shaw said,

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road
And they can only speculate about who might have killed Ally, and why.
"There's so many different scenarios that are possible in this," said Shaw.
One of them is that Ally may have been the victim of a deadly case of road rage.
"Somebody drives by and for whatever reason, they get into it, and she's killed," said Shaw.
Or, unthinkably, that Ally had been deliberately marked for assassination.
"She knew who it was. Somebody that got mad at her at work, something to that effect," said Shaw.

Last edited:
"There was some evidence at the scene that would make us think that this was not random, but we're not ruling anything out," Shaw said,
What kind of evidence might lead them to think it wasn't random? Something personal left behind? No signs of a struggle? ...?

What could possibly indicate that Ally knew her killer? How can Nikki say Ally faced her killer and ran away?
The facing her killer part has me curious as well. LE must have something that they didn't make public. Perhaps a witness that saw Ally stopped and turned facing back?
Prints from shoes. Maybe an injury other than from a gun. IMO

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road
One of them is that Ally may have been the victim of a deadly case of road rage.
"Somebody drives by and for whatever reason, they get into it, and she's killed," said Shaw.
"She knew who it was. Somebody that got mad at her at work, something to that effect," said Shaw.
The last sentence from Shaw is interesting.
As we know some can hold a grudge for years. I wonder how far back anyone went to find possible resentments toward Ally.

Strange that police seemed so narrow-visioned just two days after Ally's murder. According to this 08/01/2016 news report: Michigan State Police. . . only want calls from people who saw a white or light-colored sedan traveling along Fish Lake Road between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Mystery surrounds Oakland County jogger's shooting death
Posted: 5:33 PM, August 01, 2016
Updated: 5:50 PM, August 01, 2016

Police seek suspect
Michigan State Police are searching for a suspect. They are looking for a white or light-colored sedan. Police only want calls from people who saw a white or light-colored sedan traveling along Fish Lake Road between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday. The driver may have been speeding or driving erratically. Anyone with information needs to call state police.

Posts have been removed. Do not post about an individual unless you are 100% sure you have the right person.

It has been brought to our attention that the BP of Wixom who was being discussed is NOT one and the same as the BP of Holly, Rose Twp, who was interviewed by LE in this matter.

Last edited:
The facing her killer part has me curious as well. LE must have something that they didn't make public. Perhaps a witness that saw Ally stopped and turned facing back?
Prints from shoes. Maybe an injury other than from a gun. IMO

The way I take the "facing her killer" part is that if she was running away and up into someone's yard, then at some point she had to have known (seen) who was after her.

Here is where the story really starts changing... fast forward to Sept. 25th, 2017:
View attachment 139291
View attachment 139290

- “I never talked to you about that Sat.”
(This is where Nikki tries to ‘Jedi Mind Trick’ me into forgetting the night she told me she had already left the house on that day before Ally woke up and went for her run.)
RSBM for focus

So in the first of the two screenshots here, you say to Nikki:

“I’m sorry but you never once told me you knew it wasn’t Franz because you were home with him. This is the first time you’ve said any of this.”
RBBM

@Combatmedic2121

Can you share a screenshot(s) of Nikki’s text(s) where she talks about “this”? I just would like to see exactly what she said in her own words.

The way I take the "facing her killer" part is that if she was running away and up into someone's yard, then at some point she had to have known (seen) who was after her.
I wonder, if LE told the parents exactly, how the murder occurred. It seems like that:
"When she ran, when she saw that person with that gun, she pushed down that fear and she turned away to run," said Alexandra's mother, Nikki, after reading from a poem her daughter wrote for a master's course. "And that person, a coward, shot her in the back four times. Because only a coward would shoot someone who looks like a child in the back four times. (Okay, he is an evil coward, but he saw "the child" Ally from her front first.)
Family seeks answers after jogger killed by four shotgun blasts to her back

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange that police seemed so narrow-visioned just two days after Ally's murder. According to this 08/01/2016 news report: Michigan State Police. . . only want calls from people who saw a white or light-colored sedan traveling along Fish Lake Road between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Mystery surrounds Oakland County jogger's shooting death
Posted: 5:33 PM, August 01, 2016
Updated: 5:50 PM, August 01, 2016

Police seek suspect
Michigan State Police are searching for a suspect. They are looking for a white or light-colored sedan. Police only want calls from people who saw a white or light-colored sedan traveling along Fish Lake Road between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday. The driver may have been speeding or driving erratically. Anyone with information needs to call state police.

-.-.-
Police only want calls from people who saw a white or light-colored sedan traveling along Fish Lake Road between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday. The driver may have been speeding or driving erratically. Anyone with information needs to call state police.

One could think, police only want calls re the sedan but not re possible persons with a motive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998