Recovered/Located TN - Ci’la Champian, 11, Ja’ceare’ya, 10, Ja’niya, 9, & Corey Nichols, 8, Memphis, 20 Jul 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Mother wakes up to find her four children missing

A City Watch Alert has been issued for four children, according to Memphis Police Department.
upload_2018-7-21_20-34-24.jpeg
Eleven-year-old Ci’la Champian, 10-year-old Ja’ceare’ya Nichols, 9-year-old Ja’niya Nichols, and 8-year-old Corey Nichols were last seen at their home on Gowen Drive Friday night. When their mother woke up this morning, they were gone.

Sorry, but IMO there is no way anyone can abduct four(4) children without causing some noise and waking up other people in the house. Just don't buy it.

Unless they were alone when it happened and there was no adult to wake up? Strange case but with it being 4 I hope/think it would be solved quicker than most.

Unless they were alone when it happened and there was no adult to wake up? Strange case but with it being 4 I hope/think it would be solved quicker than most.

Hmm..that would make a difference, of course:)

All kids were last seen wearing clothing and shoes? So the mother went to sleep with her kids still fully dressed, 8 guess? I don’t think someone could have abducted them from the home with a parent “sleeping”. Now I do think they could have left on their own or with the help of another adult or were abducted and she didn’t hear it because the mother was more than just sleeping maybe.

Does anyone know if one child was left behind, or perhaps that is a younger relative or friend with them in the photo (there are 5 instead of 4 pictured).

I don't know what to think in this but i could figure out what my kids would have been wearing by looking at their clothes pile (they are kids, I dought they would get clean clothes out, they would get the dirty ones that are by them) and the shoes by looking at my front door shoe rack.
I hope these kids are safe and just on a little adventure

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back