MO - Mother charged after allegedly letting men rape her 2-year-old, Jackson County, 17 Jul 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Mother let men rape 2-year-old, who contracted STD, police say

Azzie Watson, a 25-year-old admitted methamphetamine user denies she allowed her daughter, just 2, to be repeatedly raped by men, but police say hospital records show that not only did the baby test positive for a sexually transmitted disease, she also tested positive for methamphetamine. Watson's daughter and her 1-year-old son had metal shards in their feet, which require surgery to remove, according to a police report.

According to jail records, Watson is being held in a Wyantdotte County, Missouri jail and the baby and her other child, a young son, were taken into protective custody.

Her bail is set at $75,000. No attorney is listed for her in online court records.

upload_2018-7-21_11-48-58.jpegupload_2018-7-21_11-50-23.jpeg

Charles Green, believed to be Watson’s boyfriend, has been charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child
upload_2018-7-21_11-49-26.jpeg

Azzie Watson; 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Independence mom charged after allegedly letting men rape her 2-year-old daughter

Missouri Mom Allegedly Let Her 2-Year-Old Get Raped Repeatedly While She Watched

Mom, boyfriend face charges in 2-year-old's rape

2-year-old Independence girl raped repeatedly while mother watched, police say

Police: Mom admits to letting men rape her 2-year-old daughter

Mom arrested after 2-year-old daughter tests positive for STD and meth

Girl, 2, screamed ‘stop being mean’ after being gangraped by two STD-riddled paedos while her mum watched

Her Facebook: Azzie Watson

I just can't.

Why? Kill her, kill all the men that raped this precious child, and though the bf admitted to meth use, I'm glad he had that recording of the egg donor to give to the police! I wish he had killed those that raped the little girl. Sickening.

Over, and over... people's priorities are screwed! Put the child FIRST! If you can't, then let a family member, friend, someone responsible raise the child! Why must we keep hearing such vile things done to the innocent child?

I am sickened at what little I could force myself to read regarding this case! I hope that they all go to prison for a very long time :-( I worked in a daycare where a little girl was being sexually abused by her mother's boyfriend and she would scream/cry in terror when we changed her diaper..I was told that there was nothing that could be done as child protective services had investigated and allowed the mother to keep the child on the condition (one of them)that the boyfriend was to go/be nowhere near this child. A child is not only 'destroyed' physically..but psychologically, and to their very core. The person that does something this abhorrent is in my opinion a DEPRAVED MONSTER!

Poor babies you never never get over something like this whether you remember it or not...EVER!! she doomed the baby to a life of misery and there's no way around it , all the psychological help in the world doesn't matter, it just wont help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back