Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

If I remember correctly, during the recording DM and EG mentioned lucas had a concussion. What was that from?

I don't think we ever got a confirmation about that. I've always assumed it was from "falling off the monkey bars," but I'll have to check in with other family members.

Edited to add: There's never been confirmation that he ever had a concussion.

I've been given the green light to discuss anything pertaining to Lucas's case. If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them. The DA and Captain didn't include every little detail, so if they've told us something that wasn't included I'm free to share it.

I don't know much about the dogs. I know nothing about what or if they hit on anything. I'm not 100% positive that cadaver dogs were ever used by LE.

The landlord DID see and speak to Lucas through the door around 5:30 Friday evening.

I have a very important question, who is your favorite volunteer searcher? .

Seriously, without embarrassing you, I think can speak for my group by saying thank you for being that bridge between your family and us, it really did make all the difference.

It’s okay, you don’t have to answer.....I already know who your favorite is anyway

Seriously, without embarrassing you, I think can speak for my group by saying thank you for being that bridge between your family and us, it really did make all the difference.

It’s okay, you don’t have to answer.....I already know who your favorite is anyway

You're killing me, ESO

I'm so grateful to everyone who searched. To see so many people come together for Lucas was such a bright spot in very dark time.

I'll forever have a special appreciation for you, pink, nc66, gig, Henry, and PF. You guys really are amazing.

upload_2018-7-21_18-22-27.png

You're killing me, ESO

I'm so grateful to everyone who searched. To see so many people come together for Lucas was such a bright spot in very dark time.

I'll forever have a special appreciation for you, pink, nc66, gig, Henry, and PF. You guys really are amazing.

I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being with us all along, helping clear things up, giving us wonderful insight to Little Lucas' personality, things he loved and enjoyed. For me, having you on here, explaining little Lucas to us, made this so personal and touching. You always posted with class and grace, you never once said anything negative about anyone around Lucas, Emily included, and I am sure there must have been times when you may have wanted to, bless your heart. You gave us facts and truths- for that, I cannot thank you enough.

I have missed you on here, and pray for you and your family daily. Lucas was blessed to have a wonderful aunty, uncle and cousin that loved him so much in his life. He'd be so proud of all you have done in his name while he was missing. We love you, FindLucasAllen! Now please, try and give yourself en emotional break and do some fun things with your hubby and son the rest of the summer. Lucas would want that for you, and I, too, feel you deserve that and so much more. Any time you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Searcher? Or searchers??

Thank you so much FLA for coming to answer our questions. That was kind and considerate of you to take the time to do that for us.

So Lucas was indeed seen by the LL around 5:30 on Friday the 16th, and was also seen the day before, Thursday by a mail person. Nancy Grace needs to scout out some better sources, or at the very least, stop making claims as though they were facts. smh

Adding my thanks to FLA - it isn’t often we get to really see the perspective and grief from an insider like this. I believe your participation here has brought us all closer to Lucas and is part of why he’s become so special. I hope you can find a way through this in a way that is right for your family.

I've been given the green light to discuss anything pertaining to Lucas's case. If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them. The DA and Captain didn't include every little detail, so if they've told us something that wasn't included I'm free to share it.

I don't know much about the dogs. I know nothing about what or if they hit on anything. I'm not 100% positive that cadaver dogs were ever used by LE.

The landlord DID see and speak to Lucas through the door around 5:30 Friday evening.

My main question would be...what do you and other family members assume happened to Lucas? If he was seen for sure on Friday evening, would the “incident” have happened when she got home? Did it happen the next morning when she turned her phone off? Do you think there’s any possibility she really did find him passed away in bed?
What day do you think he was deceased, how do you think he came to be, and what day do you think she hid him?

My main question would be...what do you and other family members assume happened to Lucas? If he was seen for sure on Friday evening, would the “incident” have happened when she got home? Did it happen the next morning when she turned her phone off? Do you think there’s any possibility she really did find him passed away in bed?
What day do you think he was deceased, how do you think he came to be, and what day do you think she hid him?

This is all my opinion only:

It's possible that he did die in his sleep, but after she abused him. There's always truth hidden within all of the lies.

However, I personally believe she killed him between 6 pm and 8 pm Friday. That she once again beat him and it went too far this time. I think she placed him under the bridge between 8 pm and 10 pm Friday night and that she went back to make sure he couldn't be seen and/or to cover him with the sticks on Saturday morning.

There's a part of me that really thinks she might have killed him on purpose, but that's almost solely based on the fact that she turned location services off on her phone days before she reported him missing coupled with the issues that she was having with her boys' father (LE had said on more than one occasion that they were going to go after her for premeditation based on that information).

Edited to add: I don't feel comfortable speaking on behalf of family members as far as these questions go.

This is all my opinion only:

It's possible that he did die in his sleep, but after she abused him. There's always truth hidden within all of the lies.

However, I personally believe she killed him between 6 pm and 8 pm Friday. That she once again beat him and it went too far this time. I think she placed him under the bridge between 8 pm and 10 pm Friday night and that she went back to make sure he couldn't be seen and/or to cover him with the sticks on Saturday morning.

There's a part of me that really thinks she might have killed him on purpose, but that's almost solely based on the fact that she turned location services off on her phone days before she reported him missing coupled with the issues that she was having with her boys' father (LE had said on more than one occasion that they were going to go after her for premeditation based on that information).

Edited to add: I don't feel comfortable speaking on behalf of family members as far as these questions go.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this with us. You are incredibly strong.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this with us. You are incredibly strong.

I agree! What FLA might not realize is how important she was in bringing us local volunteers and their family together. It’s such a different thing to be looking for a friends missing family member than it just be a strangers child. I’m so grateful to her and to WS because it became a place of refugee for us. This was the one place we could come to and trust the people on here. All I know is what this family has had to go thru is tragic, but to see the circus going on around them is disgusting to me. FLH took a risk by being so open on here, the love she has for her family is amazing.

Searcher? Or searchers??

We all know I’m her favorite!! Just kidding, thanks for being such a huge part of the search efforts too. We made a great team, and had some kickass support for each other. I am grateful to Lucas for that, bringing us all together. Truly made us all family. While I won’t embarass her but we had one team member from WS whose skills blew me away. She knows who she is.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back