Found Deceased GA - Alvin Rowson Ahmed, 25, Loganville, 16 Jul 2018

I am not sure it is a race thing. It may be a 'pharmacist' thing. My friends daughter is a pharmacist in CVS here in town.

She has been harassed by angry druggies, who have tried to give her phony prescriptions and/or tried to pick up others meds. She has her bf pick her up when she gets off after dark.
I live in Cook County in Chicago. Very high crime rates. There is a CVS just a couple of houses down from where I live so I pop in there often for just a soda or whatever I need drugstore wise. The pharmacists do NOT leave the building wearing their white coats. If they need a coat laundered they put it in a bag and carry it, otherwise dressing as a typical customer.
How could this be him?

"two days is not enough time for a body to decompose to the point where it’s unrecognizable.

"Nothing like we see grossly, like skin slippage and bloating. That wouldn't have taken place at that point," explained Professor Joseph Morgan.

Forensic expert: 2 days is not enough time for body to decompose past recognition
I will have to respectfully disagree. The statement by Mr. Morgan (not Dr.) quoted by the media doesn't include additional factors mentioned that could change things up. I've seen decomp in warm temps, in water, in 48-72 hours where there was trauma to the face prior to death and animal (fish, turtles, gaters) activity upon the flesh where you needed DNA or dental odontology to identify the person.

ME now says dental records don't exist. ME: Dental records can't be used to ID body found in Lake Carlton

That just leaves DNA if they can get a hair strand from his home that has the root attached. Most labs that do testing for paternity or other relationships won't even test if the strand doesn't have the root as the results are so poor. However, if LE brings the FBI into this, their labs have more resources to allocate toward trying to extract a complete DNA profile from whichever sample is available, no matter how small the probability of successful extraction of DNA is.

ME now says dental records don't exist. ME: Dental records can't be used to ID body found in Lake Carlton

That just leaves DNA if they can get a hair strand from his home that has the root attached. Most labs that do testing for paternity or other relationships won't even test if the strand doesn't have the root as the results are so poor. However, if LE brings the FBI into this, their labs have more resources to allocate toward trying to extract a complete DNA profile from whichever sample is available, no matter how small the probability of successful extraction of DNA is.
What about a toothbrush?

Police: Man pulled from Gwinnett lake died from suicide
A man whose body was found nine days ago in a Gwinnett County lake died from a gunshot wound to the head in an apparent suicide, police said Friday. They have not determined if the body was that of a pharmacy intern missing since July 16, but said evidence indicates it could be him.
Bullet fragments match a gun and ammunition purchased by Ahmed in May, according to police.

I'm curious, how are they able to rule suicide from a body pulled from a lake. I live a few miles from all of this and shop at that Publix every week . I have been following every detail of this story and it just doesn't make sense to me. Why would he leave his car there and just not drive to the lake?

I could see how they could rule “gunshot to head,” but without a gun found on the shores of this lake (more like a large pond), or gunshot residue on his his hands (which seems unlikely given the supposed state of his body), I do not see how “suicide” could be ruled.

This doesn't make any sense. The guy bought groceries for his mom, leaves his job to head home but instead committ suicide!?!?
This is the only part that doesn't make sense to me... The rest screams suicide (and this was my thought from the very beginning). Reminds me of Teleka Patrick. High-achieving, described as 'perfect' by his family and friends. Graduated early...busy studying for exams and if he doesn't pass...all that schooling (and tons of loans I'm assuming) will be all for not. So much pressure. Keeping up with the perfect image everyone has of you...What if he failed? What would they think then? Makes me sad to think about him having those thoughts.

Also the story he told his managers about the kids outside harassing him prior to the shift...I have two thoughts. First off.. He's at the right after for schizophrenia to set in. More likely though...he didn't want his family to think he'd kill himself so he bought the groceries and made up the story to tell his managers. He possibility staged his own homicide. If he didn't purchase the gun in his own name...it might've worked. This breaks my heart.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back