Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #9

snipped for content.
any theories on who she was going to 'visit' on her knife/gun trip? was she really going to monterey? i think she was going to get rid of some 'witnesses' like an old boyfriend(s), or do a copycat with the same MO on one of travis' friends.
I absolutely do believe she was on her way to hurt more people.imo,the married man she was seeing who fell through and it left her "heartbroken" as referred in her journals. The suicide game..is just that.a ploy for sympathy and manipulation.if she was ever serious on suicide,TA would still be alive and his family would never have had to go through all the pain and heartbreak.

This is Hope4More's husband. She asked me to let you know she's been unwell, but will return here as soon as she possibly can.
Thank you for letting us know. I don't post a lot but I am on here reading her posts faithfully. I hope it is nothing serious and pray she is feeling better very soon.

This is Hope4More's husband. She asked me to let you know she's been unwell, but will return here as soon as she possibly can.
Oh no, so very upsetting to hear Hope is not well.:( I will be praying for and thinking of our dearest Hope to get better.

Hope, this forum is not the same without your awesomeness. Sending much love, hugs and positive energy your way.

I was afraid of that when she went so quiet, I hope she'll be on the mend and feeling well soon, thanks so much for letting us know, Mr. Hope. Send great big gentle, healing hugs to Hope!

Get well soon Hope! You're bringing out all of the lurkers (I include myself in that!) to wish you a speedy recovery, so you must know you are loved here. Hope you see you pop up on here again very soon.
get-well-smiley.gif

Just an FYI about the appeal issue about InSessions having the sex tape before it was played in court is false.
Beth Karas said the Defense would never talk to the media. Juan also would never give evidence to the press.
So another lie.

O/T.
Many
hugs & thank yous for the well wishes & concern.

It's likely going to be awhile longer before I'm ready to be back here (or very much of anywhere), but please, no worries, it is what it is & it is neither new or unrecoverable.

(I don't remember if I posted this at some point sometime ago or not, but for some reason I don't think is entirely new news?

I have & have had a neurological disease for over a decade, it is progressive, and it causes/is causing both white matter (brain) disease & encephalitis, and what all that means day to day is there are some days when I can't think, many days when I can't remember, and more days than is desirable when I can't keep my balance or suddenly lose any control over a leg or arm, which doesn't always end well. ;)

I choose to think of these kinds of days as eclipses, of fleeting darknesses that temporarily displace, but don't replace, all that is light, including this warm niche at WS, so full of lovely peeps. :)

Take care & thanks again.

O/T.
Many

It's likely going to be awhile longer before I'm ready to be back here (or very much of anywhere), but please, no worries, it is what it is & it is neither new or unrecoverable.

(I don't remember if I posted this at some point sometime ago or not, but for some reason I don't think is entirely new news?

I have & have had a neurological disease for over a decade, it is progressive, and it causes/is causing both white matter (brain) disease & encephalitis, and what all that means day to day is there are some days when I can't think, many days when I can't remember, and more days than is desirable when I can't keep my balance or suddenly lose any control over a leg or arm, which doesn't always end well. ;)

I choose to think of these kinds of days as eclipses, of fleeting darknesses that temporarily displace, but don't replace, all that is light, including this warm niche at WS, so full of lovely peeps. :)

Thanks for letting us know about your situation. I was beginning to worry a bit. Still, I'm always happy to read your fine post even if it is not so good news.

Whenever bad stuff happens, my MIL's famous motto is -'So be it'. She has an uncanny ability to accept any bad bummer situation without hesitation, then goes on to a remedy mode.

So be it, Hope!
Do what you need to do to make yourself well. You will be missed here tremendously, but coming back here isn't your priority in my loving opinion. Take good care of yourself and be well.
(((hugs)))

O/T.
Many

Love and prayers Hope and sending all positive thoughts. I totally understand all you say. Take care...you are WS bestest friend!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back