Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
just listened , Tiger Tiger Tiger help I bet you might be able to help on this , THE NAMED the guys in the stash house and you have stalked FAYboo (lol) more than I so..... maybe you will be able to link the names FBI cant match nicknames to real names ....and believe it or not I missed the mercer Rd search last year (it was in march when my Baby Grandson who lived with me passed away so I was in a state , he had a sudden brain aneurysm and I missed that)

Sloane 7777, i found this but it doesn't prove anything but it's is a start.
True Reality ...: // Taylor Gang // McClellanville, S.C. // Linked to at least 2 Murders, Rapes and Kidnappings // Perhaps More // Shannon McConaughey // Brittanee M. Drexel //

wow I look on that often but I might have missed it or an update, ILL pass that along !!! you rock Tiger:)

Judge likely to put brakes on case against man named in Brittanee Drexel probe

A U.S. Supreme Court case could have a "direct effect" on the prosecution of a man named in Brittanee Drexel's disappearance, a federal judge said Monday.

U.S. District Judge David Norton called for the hearing in Charleston to discuss what's next for Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor, who faces federal prison time after already serving a state probationary sentence in a robbery unrelated to the Drexel investigation.

But the high court is reconsidering a law that allows defendants like Taylor to be punished by both the state and federal governments for the same criminal conduct.

Just stopping by. It's been a long time. I can't believe we're still here doing this after all this time. Happy to say I found Brittanee on the 1st page if the Missing 2000s page, thanks to all of you for continuing the discussion so no one forgets about her.

This is the first time I have seen this.
Google

zyriques towing sc employees - Google Search:

theres a facebook page for Zyriques towing , dang I thought I posted it !

taylor%2Btowing.jpg

Redirect Notice
%2Fwww.postandcourier.com%2Fnews%2Fman-named-in-brittanee-drexel-investigation-to-be-released-on%2Farticle_f97655aa-9fc4-11e8-b719-e3e542ec89c4.html&usg=AOvVaw3qv7fkPwLAz1zzIP6OdKJd

yep , think of all the single lone women broken down on the road , I'm sure there has been a few empty cars with people missing , like this
Police searching for missing woman whose car found abandoned in SC or this :S.C. woman missing, fiance found dead

I drove thru the McClellanville area for the first time this week. My son and I had evacuated to Florida for Hurricane Florence and it was pretty much the only route available for returning to our home. Hearing it was desolate and experiencing it myself were two different things and I’m here to tell you I prayed from North Charleston all the way to Georgetown. Drove at least 20 miles without passing or seeing another vehicle. The road the GPS put us on was so tree-covered it was dark, even in broad daylight.

Of course, I had Brittanee in the back of my mind the whole way as well. I thought of her trying to run away. If she had gotten away I don’t know where she could have gone for help. At least we had the safety of our car. But even at that I had a horrible, sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I simply cannot imagine the fear she must have experienced. It is definitely no place for a female to be alone. Period.

I drove thru the McClellanville area for the first time this week. My son and I had evacuated to Florida for Hurricane Florence and it was pretty much the only route available for returning to our home. Hearing it was desolate and experiencing it myself were two different things and I’m here to tell you I prayed from North Charleston all the way to Georgetown. Drove at least 20 miles without passing or seeing another vehicle. The road the GPS put us on was so tree-covered it was dark, even in broad daylight.

Of course, I had Brittanee in the back of my mind the whole way as well. I thought of her trying to run away. If she had gotten away I don’t know where she could have gone for help. At least we had the safety of our car. But even at that I had a horrible, sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I simply cannot imagine the fear she must have experienced. It is definitely no place for a female to be alone. Period.
I grew up where there are roads like that , I'm sure you were terrified and with Zyrekes towing probably the closest tow truck to call in case of a breakdown , if Taquan Browns statement is true like the FBI thinks you would be calling a murderer to come help you .....and that should scare EVERYONE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288