GUILTY PA - Victoria Gazzam, 4 mos, beaten to death, Mount Lebanon, 12 Nov 2017 *Sentenced*

I can get into this link:

http://www.county.allegheny.pa.us/court-records/criminal/criminal-records.aspx

but if I go to records, it won't let me in.

Can someone else try (in the U.S.) and "see" if there is any dates for this creep!

TIA!

I just tried to look up him by using both George and Joseph. No cases were found....
I’m at work now but I will try again when I’m on my lunch and have a bit more time.
Thanks for all you do Niner!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for checking Presley! He might still be at the Torrance State Hospital. I figured 60 days was sometime in February. Maybe I counted wrong and it will be sometime in March. :dunno:

:bump: up to see if Presley found anything....

:wave: TIA!

:bump: up to see if Presley found anything....

:wave: TIA!

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...rt.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-05003-CR-0010674-2017

Looks like he was denied bail and will be appearing again on 3/23/18.
I wasn’t finding it under the county, it was filed under the Magistrate division.

540eca5bd603d59cbfda04fb5378b894.jpg

Thanks Presley - you're a peach! :wave:

Friday, March 23rd:
*Pretrial Hearing – PA – Victoria Gazzam (4 mos old) (Nov. 12, 2017) – George Gazzam (30) “father” charged with murder, recklessly endangering another person & endangerment welfare of child. Bail denied. She was a fussy baby.
12/2 update: A Mt. Lebanon man accused of beating his 4-month-old daughter to death will go to Torrance State Hospital after he was found to be incompetent to participate in his criminal case. Co-medical director at the Allegheny County Jail's behavior clinic, said that while Mr. Gazzam understands the charges against him, he does not care about their outcome and will not participate. Dr. Lang said Mr. Gazzam also said he felt suicidal. Judge ordered Mr. Gazzam to Torrance State Hospital for up to 60 days (Feb '18).

Presley when you get a chance can you please look up the next court date?

TIA! :wave:

:tyou: Presley!! :wave: Much appreciated!

Friday, June 15th:
*Pretrial Hearing – PA – Victoria Gazzam (4 mos old) (Nov. 12, 2017) – George Joseph Gazzam (30) “father” charged (11/16/17) with murder, recklessly endangering another person & endangerment welfare of child. Bail has been denied. She was a fussy baby.
12/2/17 update: A Mt. Lebanon man accused of beating his 4-month-old daughter to death will go to Torrance State Hospital after he was found to be incompetent to participate in his criminal case. Co-medical director at the Allegheny County Jail's behavior clinic, said that while Mr. Gazzam understands the charges against him, he does not care about their outcome and will not participate. Dr. Lang said Mr. Gazzam also said he felt suicidal. Judge ordered Mr. Gazzam to Torrance State Hospital for up to 60 days (Feb/Mar).

Monday, July 16th:
*Pretrial Hearing – PA – Victoria Gazzam (4 mos old) (Nov. 12, 2017-“she was a fussy baby”) – George Joseph Gazzam (30) “father” charged (11/16/17) with murder, recklessly endangering another person & endangerment the welfare of child. Bail has been denied.
12/2/17 update: A Mt. Lebanon man accused of beating his 4-month-old daughter to death will go to Torrance State Hospital after he was found to be incompetent to participate in his criminal case. Co-medical director at the Allegheny County Jail's behavior clinic, said that while Mr. Gazzam understands the charges against him, he does not care about their outcome and will not participate. Dr. Lang said Mr. Gazzam also said he felt suicidal. Judge ordered Mr. Gazzam to Torrance State Hospital for up to 60 days (Feb/Mar, 2018).

According to the Pa-eDocket app he has a pretrial conference scheduled for 7/23...will try to link from ujs portal page when I can get to a computer!

Monday, July 23rd:
*Pretrial Hearing – PA – Victoria Gazzam (4 mos old) (Nov. 12, 2017-“she was a fussy baby”) – George Joseph Gazzam (30) “father” charged (11/16/17) with murder, recklessly endangering another person & endangerment the welfare of child. Bail has been denied.
12/2/17 update: A Mt. Lebanon man accused of beating his 4-month-old daughter to death will go to Torrance State Hospital after he was found to be incompetent to participate in his criminal case. Co-medical director at the Allegheny County Jail's behavior clinic, said that while Mr. Gazzam understands the charges against him, he does not care about their outcome and will not participate. Dr. Lang said Mr. Gazzam also said he felt suicidal. Judge ordered Mr. Gazzam to Torrance State Hospital for up to 60 days (Feb/Mar, 2018). Last hearing 7/16/18.

@Niner sorry for the delay!! I lost tapatalk and I find it harder to access WS :(
Here’s what I just found.
Looks like a non-jury trial in October.
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...eport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-02-CR-0007428-2018

Hey no problem! But.... I can't read the attached - the typing is really small & fuzzy, or I'm just getting old and need new glasses. Could you sort of tell me what date it is and if there are other dates beside his trial date?

Thanks SO much!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back