Found Deceased Canada - Quintin Bingley, 18, St. Catharines, Ontario, 25 May 2018

Quintin disappearance was featured today on the LordanArts youtube channel presented by John Lordan. I hope this will give more exposure to Quintin's case. The circumstances of Quintin disappearance seem very similar to Ryan Shtuka and Jordan Holling both of BC they were last seen by friends but seem to vanished into thin air. I hope this is not a case of self harm by Quintin.
Not much information available maybe the PI can get more information from Quintin's friends.

Quintin disappearance was featured today on the LordanArts youtube channel presented by John Lordan. I hope this will give more exposure to Quintin's case. The circumstances of Quintin disappearance seem very similar to Ryan Shtuka and Jordan Holling both of BC they were last seen by friends but seem to vanished into thin air. I hope this is not a case of self harm by Quintin.
Not much information available maybe the PI can get more information from Quintin's friends.
Thanks for that siliconrod!

Missing St. Catharines teen's stepdad posts emotional video
Includes video with stepdad.

"Bingley had a 90% average while attending Governor Simcoe High and was set to attend York University this fall for computer sciences."

"Bingley's mother, Sandra says nothing out of the ordinary was happening in Quintin's life when he went missing and there were no warning signs that he was in trouble or needed help.

She says his dad took him out for dinner the night he disappeared, his girlfriend came over for a visit, and then he went out with friends for a bit but was dropped off at 11:30pm.

According to Sandra, his three friends were the last people to see him, and Quintin told his friends he was going to bed.

His cellphone and wallet were found inside his home.

She realized the next day he wasn't in his room."

Was out for a hike yesterday in Muskoka, Ontario and thinking of you Quintin! Come home soon.

So, I am going to assume he came into the house after being out with his friends as his cell and wallet were there.
What happened then?
What kind of evening did he and his friends have?
Its been almost four months and not a clue

Its unclear to me when Quintin arrived home that night did he go to bed and if so did his bed look slept in. Is there evidence that he took off his clothes he was wearing that night and put on sleepwear to go to bed. If he was wearing his clothes maybe he was planning to meet someone. I hope the PI is investigating Quintin's cell phone and SM communications leading up to his disappearance for any clues. Did he have contacts with anyone that was unkown to family and friends.

I noticed on Quintin FB page that his family and others have started a FB group to brainstorm and raise awareness of missing people in the Niagara area which is has become a growing problem. I don't know if Quintin's disappearance is an isolated incident or something more sinister.

Yesterday I viewed Quintin's FB page but nothing new except from his Aunt dated Sept. 28/29 stating that Quintin is still missing. I don't recall seeing any posts from Quintin's Mother or Father or maybe I just missed it. There seems to be more information posted about other missing teens in the in the Niagara area which is admirable but I would like to see more info about Quintin.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back