Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do fitbits need to be charged at some point? I don’t know anything about them. That’s why I’m asking.
I am sure they do, they are just like everything else. My girlfriends stays charged pretty good. I am like you, I dont know much about them. I just know avid runners love them and the data goes somewhere

I poked around on google maps and it looks like a nice little town. There seems to be some space between the houses, not piled one on top of another like some places. There was one section though that had cornfields as far as you could see and some

>>Snip

Family members reported Tibbetts missing Thursday, Calderwood said. She’s a 5-foot-3 white woman with brown hair and eyes, weighing 120 pounds. A neighbor last saw her going for a jog on Wednesday evening, wearing gym shorts, a black sports bra and running shoes.

The Poweshiek County Sheriff's Department and the state department of criminal investigation provided no new information Sunday beyond “the search is still ongoing.” A Facebook post published by Tibbetts' cousin Emily Heaston on Saturday said investigators were working to trace her digital footprint.

'She's a fighter': Community continues its search for missing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts

>>Snip

Family members reported Tibbetts missing Thursday, Calderwood said. She’s a 5-foot-3 white woman with brown hair and eyes, weighing 120 pounds. A neighbor last saw her going for a jog on Wednesday evening, wearing gym shorts, a black sports bra and running shoes.

The Poweshiek County Sheriff's Department and the state department of criminal investigation provided no new information Sunday beyond “the search is still ongoing.” A Facebook post published by Tibbetts' cousin Emily Heaston on Saturday said investigators were working to trace her digital footprint.

'She's a fighter': Community continues its search for missing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts
So a neighbor was the last one to see her then

I really hope you're not going to report someone just because they were driving through when she went missing. How many other random drivers should they investigate?
Does your coworker have a reason to update you on their whereabouts during a work trip? I think unless you have a VALID reason you need to stop.

“There is no such thing as a silly tip or lead,”
Emily Heaston, who is Tibbetts’ cousin, according to the Des Moines Register, wrote on a Facebook group set up in support of the search effort.

“We do not want any information or offers of help to slip through the cracks,”
Heaston wrote on Saturday, adding, “We cannot share Mollie’s image or story too much. Thank you to all of the volunteers and the Brooklyn community for your endless love and support.”

College Student Vanishes on Jog: 'We're Looking for You and We Will Never Stop,' Family Says

I think the reports of the boyfriend being out of town are most likely to be accurate.

Why would she send him a good night snapchat if she was staying with him?
Why would the neighbor be the last to see her if she was staying with him?

I know the reporting has been awfully confusing but those things point to the boyfriend not being there at the time.

>>Snip

I wonder what time the neighbor saw her jogging? Mollie's mom spoke to her on the phone at 7:30 p.m. and her boyfriend had the snap chat contact at 10:00 p.m. (unless that really wasn't her). I'm beginning to wonder if she didn't have a casual friend bring her to work on Thursday morning and something go terribly wrong.

A Facebook page managed by family said that investigators are looking at her interactions with people online.

We have to remember that it’s not just the stuff on Mollie’s computer and social media, but also chasing posts and messages from others back to their source and getting all that identified and verified, then assessed for further follow up or not," a relative wrote on Facebook. "I know patience is not our best virtue right now, but it will take time."

Police looking for missing college student Mollie Tibbetts looking at her computer, social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam