Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Heavy article was pretty good, assuming the information is accurate. According to that article, she was at the home alone that night while the bf, his bro and fiancee were out of town. Neighbor saw her jogging, talked with mom abt dinner after the jog, and bf got the snapchat message. Most likely scenario is that what happened went down after she'd gotten ready for work since the red shirt is missing. So- who was to give her a ride.to work? Did that person make any statements? Did they even show up to get her and notice she was.gone? I thought her work notified her family and bf that she hadnt shown up.

I can't seem to stop thinking about her today, I agree that LE knows more. I want to think of cases like N. Francisco, but w o her contacts and glasses? I end up at an Abduction. Because it's the brothers house, all his friends should be inside the net of this investigation. All of the girlfriend/wife's friends as well. I wonder what they found on her devices.

So the last 2 confirmed things are 5:30pm jogging sighting by neighbor, 7:30pm phone call with Mom.
Then a 10pm Snap to her boyfriend (which may not have been her I suppose, but if it was, and wasn't a close-up, what was she wearing?)
So, what would cause her to leave the house after 10pm? And wouldn't the dogs be in the house with her?
I wonder if the dogs are protective.
I believe the boyfriend's brother and fiance own a 2 story House.

Was she using her boyfriend's car? I know when my dad went out of town with his crew they would take one vehicle.

At this point my guess something happened in the morning before work. Either while walking out to a car or if she decided to go on another jog.

Another article:

Brooklyn residents ramp up efforts to find missing UI student
People are volunteering to help print posters and then distribute them around the area.

"We're a close knit community and I couldn't even imagine this happening to one of my kids. We love Mollie. They're family and we look after each other," said Carla Kriegel, one of the volunteers.

Kriegel also made cards with similar information about Mollie.

"My daughter is going to put them in pay envelope she works at a local business and we though we would get these around to local restaurants," she said.

Live Now Designs also plans to make yard signs, t-shirts and billboards with Mollie's picture and information of how to contact authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member