Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe any country is immune to the formation or existence of pedophile rings. They can exist anywhere and with the aid of the internet, I'm sure a rural area of Australia is no exception. Having said that, IMO William was spotted and targeted.

Although this article relates to child sexual exploitation in America, it's a bit of an eye-opener on how lucrative this dreadful business can be. Then when you read the horrifying specifics of Jerome Elam's story, we just have to do the math :

15 Things We All Need To Know About America's Appalling Child Sex Trade

WARNING: Graphic content contained in the following linked article

Jerome’s story: ‘My stepfather introduced me to a child paedophile ring when I was five’

"Why William?" IMO, simply because he is a beautiful little boy.
Oh Silly Billy Jerome’s story is so distressing. I wish I hadn’t read it. I can’t see that these pedos would have targeted a boy in rural Australia who’s visit was out of the ordinary. However if that was the case I hope he is not still alive. I thought I’d never say those words but the scenario depicted by Jerome is Unfathomable

William was loved by two families. He deserved so much better

Last edited:
I thought this article is interesting, regarding this issue, here on Websleuths,
Mum, stepdad accused of raping girl, 8, in suspected Perth child *advertiser censored* ring

The mother, step-father and a family friend of an eight-year old girl have been arrested and charged over a suspected child *advertiser censored* ring operating in Perth and regional WA in a case that has been described by police as "absolutely devastating".

Police claim a number of adults drugged children before sexually abusing them and recording the acts on video.
Police superintendent Sharon Leonhard said the case would "shock the community".

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...ed-perth-child-*advertiser censored*-ring-20180330-p4z75j.html
I’m sad to say I’m ashamed of the country I live in today when these abhorrent activities are occurring. I’m terrified of letting my children grow up In a country where these animals live and breathe

The other reason to have a network of people helping to abduct a child is a child retrieval operation. NC ( the only self proclaimed suspect) in this situation has a lot in common with the other POI's and a friend of a friend connection to them. Don't know if a lot of money would exchange hands over such a situation. Which could mean that others in a network have felt the heat of this case and that WT is stuck somewhere until the pressure is off. IMO

The other reason to have a network of people helping to abduct a child is a child retrieval operation. NC ( the only self proclaimed suspect) in this situation has a lot in common with the other POI's and a friend of a friend connection to them. Don't know if a lot of money would exchange hands over such a situation. Which could mean that others in a network have felt the heat of this case and that WT is stuck somewhere until the pressure is off. IMO

They only thing I do not understand with NC being a POI (which she is not officially) is she had no idea where William was going to be that day. I would assume the foster family would make sure the bio family were unaware of any plans they made when it came to the kids. The only contact they had was at a shopping centre once a month. I cannot see his bio grandmother being involved, it is such an elaborate chain of events that would have to have been planned without a real follow. They would of had more of a chance getting William back via the legal routes. The bio mum has other kids in her care, it can be assumed the the government deem her fit to now be able to raise these kids, they would of had a better shot through the courts. NC seems a rough around the edges, but I do not think she was involved.

They only thing I do not understand with NC being a POI (which she is not officially) is she had no idea where William was going to be that day. I would assume the foster family would make sure the bio family were unaware of any plans they made when it came to the kids. The only contact they had was at a shopping centre once a month. I cannot see his bio grandmother being involved, it is such an elaborate chain of events that would have to have been planned without a real follow. They would of had more of a chance getting William back via the legal routes. The bio mum has other kids in her care, it can be assumed the the government deem her fit to now be able to raise these kids, they would of had a better shot through the courts. NC seems a rough around the edges, but I do not think she was involved.

I got the impression that the bio family did not have a shot through the courts and that WT and his bio sister were in the care of the minister until they were 18. Not implicating any other family members in this theory just NC. She has given financial assistance while BC and KT were hiding with WT, she seems to involve herself in the action and money it took to have WT's custody challenged in court, she seemed to have her 30 year partnership shaken to the core when WT went missing and became besties with a woman who is a good friend of one of the POI's wives, which in return connects her to most of the other publicly identified POI. That friend was already in a relationship with a POI's brother in law but for some reason NC and KL decided to look for a 3 bedroom housing commission place together.she has also demonstrated publicly that she was not on board with WT being fostered and will put herself out there in public to get her older son what she thinks he needs and she has displayed publicly contempt for the foster family. IMO

anyone know these makes of cars? just for fun :)
1) Circa 2000 Toyota Camry
13202010004_large.jpg

2) Unsure atm, kind of looks like a Pulsar but cant find a match

3)VX - VY Holden Commodore Wagon
VY-Wagon-5.jpg

4) Daihatsu Rocky circa 93
$_35.JPG

1) Circa 2000 Toyota Camry
13202010004_large.jpg

2) Unsure atm, kind of looks like a Pulsar but cant find a match

3)VX - VY Holden Commodore Wagon
VY-Wagon-5.jpg

4) Daihatsu Rocky circa 93
$_35.JPG

thanks heaps @Xalent :)

ps took those originals from google street view - near the pre-school, as i thought it would be fun to see whats around there

you do know your cars - awesome! TY

Does anyone know the make of the green car, that turned around in Benaroon - earlier that day?

Not AFAIK. Described as such:

‘One vehicle is a green or grey sedan that drove past the Benaroon Drive house about 9am while William and his sister were riding bikes in the driveway.

Det Insp Jubelin said the car drove into the quiet cul-de-sac, did a u-turn in the neighbour's driveway and drove out of the street.’

William Tyrrell detectives hunt for drivers 12 months after disappearance

WTsedanGreen.jpg
If nobody knows the colour of the sedan, whether grey or green, then it may be a grey-green car perhaps. I found some on a pic of WT, see at the background. Don't know, where little William happened to be and I don't suspect a family! The car could have been the car of a visitor or friend. - It can be nothing at all, that's right of course.

PS: I had it posted before already.

thanks heaps @Xalent :)

ps took those originals from google street view - near the pre-school, as i thought it would be fun to see whats around there

you do know your cars - awesome! TY

I'm not following iailwa. Are you saying those pictures of the cars are in the streets around Kendall preschool? as in Railway street? I may have misunderstood but none of those photos look like they are in those streets. That large building behind the commodore - what is that, do you know?

I'm not following iailwa. Are you saying those pictures of the cars are in the streets around Kendall preschool? as in Railway street? I may have misunderstood but none of those photos look like they are in those streets. That large building behind the commodore - what is that, do you know?
William's pre-school perhaps?

That would be from Fagans Crescent where a house, or technically 2 houses, back onto the pre-school (the 2nd house's backyard corners with the car park of the school). Also Railway St, next door to the preschool

Yes but the photos of the cars are not from Fagans Crescent or Railway Street. There is no building in Kendall as large as the one behind the Commodore AFAIK. Could you provide map references perhaps?

i find this interesting... If you were driving down Batar Rd from kendall, for whatever reason - & went too far, the first logical street to turn around in would be Benaroon. Maybe this lends support to as why someone/anyone/perp might be in the street?

Attachments

• batar creek rd.png
    batar creek rd.png
    179 KB · Views: 10
Yes but the photos of the cars are not from Fagans Crescent or Railway Street. There is no building in Kendall as large as the one behind the Commodore AFAIK. Could you provide map references perhaps?

sorry i did answer but was removed by mods. sorry mods.

you can look at other years & such

Interesting article - which has probably been discussed already?

Misperceptions about child sex offenders

i found these bits interesting - underlined below

The role of opportunity in sexual offending against children

It is also important to recognise that not all child sex offenders feel driven or compelled to sexually abuse children. In fact, opportunity can play a key role in the commission of sexual offences against children. As Wortley and Smallbone (2006) argue, research has indicated that situational and environmental factors can play a key role in sexual offending against children. "

"the authors.... challenge the view that ‘most sexual offenders are dedicated, serial offenders driven by irresistible sexual urges’ (Wortley & Smallbone 2006: 11) and suggest instead that the role of opportunity in child sexual abuse should be given more attention."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304