MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard for me to see this happening. It would take 4 minutes for him to drive to the location where Ally was killed. That gives him approximately 11 minutes to gather a shot gun plus ammo and permission to use a car that isn't his. That would mean IMO he had to think this through beforehand, all for a man that has never been violent.

Agreed.

Unless the light-colored sedan is a red herring, it is highly unlikely Franz would have been able to pull this off, IMO. He simply wouldn’t have had enough time.

Is there a source other than our VI?

He isthe one who said Franz has not talked to Ally in 15 years.

He is the one who said they had fights.

I am merely questioning his discrepancies.

Which is it? It cannot be both. No one else has to be questioned. Just the VI because he is making the contradictory statements.

No, but I have some reasons to believe they might have had immediate access to a white sedan.
I believe Franz kept a white sedan in THIS back corner shed that he had been working on over a couple years.
View attachment 139554

You may be right about that. On Bing maps there is a light-colored sedan on the same property.

Maps

You may be right about that. On Bing maps there is a light-colored sedan on the same property.

Maps

This is so OT, but I see the address is Buckthorn. In MN, I was fighting hundreds of buckthorn seedlings every year. The birds would eat the berries. They would sit on an arbor or a tree and poop the seeds out.

If the buckthorn grew just a little, it would be impossible to pull out easily. Is buckthorn considered desirable anywhere else?

The above article you linked/quoted, was from Feb. 21, 2017.

The article I had quoted in my OP (referencing Nikki saying that LE hadn't reached out to her for a month) was dated Sept. 21, 2016 - about 7 weeks after Ally was murdered.

If we're going to discuss a timeframe regarding Nikki contacting LE and her comments about how they didn't reach out to her for a month, we need to discuss the immediate timeframe in which she made that comment. Not a news report that was published 5 months later.

There's really nothing to discuss. We don't know if Nikki or Franz took a lie detector test do we? What exactly do you expect LE to tell someone they still consider to be a suspect?

Which is it? It cannot be both. No one else has to be questioned. Just the VI because he is making the contradictory statements.
Good point. You can't have a fight with a person unwilling to speak to you. IMO

Don't mind me...my brain is in slow gear tonight.

I'm betting LE checked out any cars located on their property.It isn't as though they could get rid of a car quickly. IMO
Good point. You can't have a fight with a person unwilling to speak to you. IMO

You can certainly provoke someone who refuses to speak to you. The fact that Ally moved back into his house may have provoked Franz. The fact that she was working on a Master's degree in poetry may have have been viewed by Franz as an incredible waste of time and money. Franz is a man who fifty years later ridiculed the "work ethic" of his fellow soldiers in Alaska and preferred to go to a war zone.

Any car that Franz may have been working on in his shed would have been registered in his name.

It's easy enough for the police to look up the DMV records to find out what vehicles are registered to Franz.
Not an absolute that "Any car that Franz may have been working on in his shed would have been registered in his name."
A mechanic neighbor of mine worked on vehicles in his oversized double-garage. These were vehicles not owned by him. He worked on our vehicles and other neighbor's vehicles. A few times that I know of there was a car in the garage for several months; one time a car was there for several years that he was restoring for a friend.

Not an absolute that "Any car that Franz may have been working on in his shed would have been registered in his name."
A mechanic neighbor of mine worked on vehicles in his oversized double-garage. These were vehicles not owned by him. He worked on our vehicles and other neighbor's vehicles. A few times that I know of there was a car in the garage for several months; one time a car was there for several years that he was restoring for a friend.
If that car had been used in a crime and knowing LE was looking for just such a car it wouldn't be sitting out in the open.IMO

So Franz was restoring/working on other people's cars in his shed? Where did this info come from?

Maps

If you move up and down that road on Bing maps, one sees that the light-colored sedan car was photographed on 8/9/2014 and on 8/10/2014 (about 2 years before Ally's murder). Given that it was photographed 2 consecutive days, it makes it less likely that the car was owned by an accidental visitor. Did Ally or her parents ever own a light-colored sedan?

Below is the post that shows the iPhone screenshot of 'Alex's Mom' text to Wes -
"he never forgave her and he held a grudge and he didn't talk to her."

And I understand that we can all come up with 100 excuses for why Franz acts and behaves the ways that he does, and we can all try convincing ourselves it doesn't really mean anything..... But keep in mind, we're 2 years into this now and were looking for anyone who might have had any reason to lash out at Ally... and possibly over reacted in the process...

But I had already explained that aspect in these words which seem quite clear:
I would not be waiting for them to call me. I'd be the squeaky wheel! Makes me wonder why she didn't do that.

@Combatmedic2121 comprehended what I was "wondering", and responded with his agreement of "wondering":

<modsnip: snarky>

I got it. You were wondering why NB didn't contact LE not the other way round. She should call weekly if LE don't call her and now maybe monthly even. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member