Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am still curious about is how Karen came to be at the site where she was eventually found. Many threads back I recall a Park ranger or something mentioning how the Merc would not have been able to go all the way to the site where Karen was found due to muddy tracks and the time of year. Then there’s the factor of dead weight (I hate using that term in this instance as it’s so depersonalised but just for science sake)

“If you are unconscious, however, that idea of dead weight comes into play. Your limbs will likely be limp and swinging to and fro without any effort to stop them, and your head will be rolling from side to side. You will be much more likely to slip out of someone’s grasp when your body fails to react to bumps, jolts, and even simple steps taken by your carrier. The center of mass becomes a dynamic element of the person’s body, and ceases to be held directly in the hands. Some of that mass shifts to below the body, where the swinging limbs are, making it much harder to control. Furthermore, all the responsibility lands squarely on the carrier’s arms and back.”

https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/why-do-unconscious-people-feel-heavier.html

Now, from the photos I’ve seen of Borce, he’s not a man of huge stature. If he did do what we are all thinking, how on earth did he do this alone? I know adrenaline can help with these things, but it certainly makes me think. Especially once the neck injury was discussed last week.

Just a thought I’ve been pondering.

What I am still curious about is how Karen came to be at the site where she was eventually found. Many threads back I recall a Park ranger or something mentioning how the Merc would not have been able to go all the way to the site where Karen was found due to muddy tracks and the time of year. Then there’s the factor of dead weight (I hate using that term in this instance as it’s so depersonalised but just for science sake)

“If you are unconscious, however, that idea of dead weight comes into play. Your limbs will likely be limp and swinging to and fro without any effort to stop them, and your head will be rolling from side to side. You will be much more likely to slip out of someone’s grasp when your body fails to react to bumps, jolts, and even simple steps taken by your carrier. The center of mass becomes a dynamic element of the person’s body, and ceases to be held directly in the hands. Some of that mass shifts to below the body, where the swinging limbs are, making it much harder to control. Furthermore, all the responsibility lands squarely on the carrier’s arms and back.”

Now, from the photos I’ve seen of Borce, he’s not a man of huge stature. If he did do what we are all thinking, how on earth did he do this alone? I know adrenaline can help with these things, but it certainly makes me think. Especially once the neck injury was discussed last week.

Rosie.
Perhaps body was removed from car, and placed 'wherever'.
Later a helper aided in transporting 'body' to final site.
I was hoping the 'Insect Person, or Plant person', could have informed us, that body had been moved, due to the foreign matter found.
But this was not known.

You guys are awesome, the Borce did not do this alone, - I think there was assistance, they were bullying Karen. Daddy's girl v the mean mum and then of course Dad was looking out for the best interests of the family. And its hard to move a dead weight of a big animal (ever tried to take an injured wallaby to the vet?) let alone a human - you defs need a hand. SO I totally agree with where WS'ers are going.

Rosie.
Perhaps body was removed from car, and placed 'wherever'.
Later a helper aided in transporting ''body' to final site.
I was hoping the 'Insect Person, or Plant person', could have informed us, that body had been moved, due to the foreign matter found.
But this was not known.

I’m leaning towards there being a helper too. What I want to know is who. Is this why AR is afraid? Where does VR fit into all of this? If he does at all.

Court documents show Borce's phone was unable to make or receive calls between 11.09am and 12.51pm.

Karen's phone last pinged to a cell tower in Gisborne, near the Macedon Regional Park, at 11.40am.

But Optus couldn't pinpoint where the phones were last used as they could have pinged off a number of different stations within the area.

Ristevski phones were off, Vic court told - 9News

You guys are awesome, the Borce did not do this alone, - I think there was assistance, they were bullying Karen. Daddy's girl v the mean mum and then of course Dad was looking out for the best interests of the family. And its hard to move a dead weight of a big animal (ever tried to take an injured wallaby to the vet?) let alone a human - you defs need a hand. SO I totally agree with where WS'ers are going.

It’s great to see you Liaden.
A man lifting a woman into a boot and then lifting her over the railing of a bridge or dragging her into the bush, you know it’s possible when you look at similar precedences then you know it’s possible.

Borce has manboobs and that has to be an offence in itself.

Attachments

• 7C95CACE-9181-41EE-9101-5A23C0D2D214.jpeg
    7C95CACE-9181-41EE-9101-5A23C0D2D214.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 19

I'm not sure how he moved her body...

But he sure could drive his car into the area her remains were found... I drove in there in my sedan no worries whatsever.

There road bends around and then gradually slopes... where her body was found was off to the side of the road .... before the slope (muddy bits) starts...... you'd still get a bit of mud on your wheelgards....but definitely drivable.

I went the same time of year...... I think the day after that hunky guy did the reconstruction drive in there...

Hallows asked the optus technician
* Which towers picked up both mobile phones?

* how a mobile could ping down the surf coat at the Lara tower when they were travelling down the Calder?
The optus bloke replied that generally speaking an antenna does not have to be facing a particular location and it can go 360 degrees.

Category: | Herald Sun
Ristevski latest: Borce and Karen’s phones ‘deactivated’ on day she went missing

I'm not sure how he moved her body...

But he sure could drive his car into the area her remains were found... I drove in there in my sedan no worries whatsever.

There road bends around and then gradually slopes... where her body was found was off to the side of the road .... before the slope (muddy bits) starts...... you'd still get a bit of mud on your wheelgards....but definitely drivable.

I went the same time of year...... I think the day after that hunky guy did the reconstruction drive in there...

This hunky guy?

Attachments

• 2B6F19AA-CC3E-4DD4-8B76-18C001FFDFA0.jpeg
    2B6F19AA-CC3E-4DD4-8B76-18C001FFDFA0.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 25
We’re going to trial. IMO
24 Feb 2017

A local claims to have seen two men resembling Borce Ristevski and his brother
near where Karen's 'badly decomposed' body was found wedged beneath logs in bushland.

The claims come as the driver who saw a man with a shovel at the scene says he will have no problem identifying the 'expressionless' man, 7 News reports
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.d...i-body-shovel-Borce-Melbourne-Mt-Macedon.html

putting the phone locations to one side for a moment, the significant thing next up has to be the fact the both phones were de activated ( or attempted to be so ) at almost the same time.

Co-incidence?.. on the day you have a blue with your wife, about money, and she stonks out, barefooted, to clear her head, and she doesn't come back, and you decide to fix up the fuel gauge on her car, you take it for a drive, and by sheer accident, you turn your phone off, and she, walking some strange street alone turns HER phone off at the same time!!.. howzat!!… you wouldn't read about it.

Borce has to be the unluckiest bloke in Melbourne, that day. Because he, and the murderer took the same route out of town , one to fix a fuel gauge, one to bury a body.. there are 11 main arteries out of Melbourne, and they both chose the same one!!.. howzat!!

Mr Hallowes acknowledged that mobile phone towers at Essendon, Keilor East and Calder Park received signals from the phones during the morning and early afternoon of June 29, 2016.

But he questioned Mr Prypoten about a number of signal connections from Mr Ristevski’s phone that appeared to cast doubt on the accuracy of the data, including pings to a base station near Geelong.

Doubt over Ristevski mobile ‘pings’

The Geelong connection is a bit away. Is that pinging in the am or pm?
Is Geelong in the ping radius of anyone we are aware of. Is Hoopers Crossing on the way to Geelong?
According to Google maps, depending on where that base station near Geelong is, it is indeed about 35km (max rural ping distance) from Hoopers Crossing. Of course, the phone could also be located in the other direction, such as Anglesea on the coast.

Mr Hallowes acknowledged that mobile phone towers at Essendon, Keilor East and Calder Park received signals from the phones during the morning and early afternoon of June 29, 2016.

But he questioned Mr Prypoten about a number of signal connections from Mr Ristevski’s phone that appeared to cast doubt on the accuracy of the data, including pings to a base station near Geelong.

Doubt over Ristevski mobile ‘pings’

Give us some times...please.
If Geelong ping was after 1:03 when he was back at home. What's the argument?

According to Google maps, depending on where that base station near Geelong is, it is indeed about 35km (max rural ping distance) from Hoopers Crossing. Of course, the phone could also be located in the other direction, such as Anglesea on the coast.

The Lara tower mentioned specifically in cross examination of the optus bloke.
Link a few posts back.
Which is even closer to Hoppers isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong