NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

Corinna is listed as missing from NY, according both Namus and NCMC, not from PA
Also, if Corinna was 19 when reported missing in Sept 2017 she may not be 19 anymore. Edit: found her NCMEC listing and she is currently 19.

Per this article it is someone "listed in the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children as being from Pennsylvania". I looked up females 18-20 from PA listed by NCMEC and I found only two 19 year olds, neither are Corinna and neither are recent missing. One from 2006, another from 2015. :confused: Edit: Her NCMEC listing states she may be in PA but not that she is from PA.

Last edited:
(snipped)

I looked up females 18-20 from PA listed by NCMEC and I found only two 19 year olds, neither are Corinna and neither are recent missing. One from 2006, another from 2015. :confused: Edit: Her NCMEC listing states she may be in PA but not that she is from PA.

Both PA girls and Corinna are still on there.
Do NCMEC have missing kids they don't publish online?

Just noticed Corinna's last name is not listed on her page:
Have you seen this child? CORINNA

Her FB missing page doesn't have a lot on it but her family are there:
Corinna Slusser is missing from NY Sep 2017

still missing: Missing: Corinna Paige Slusser

2e22d7a6-79a4-4b00-8b25-dcd5764a4cb3-medium16x9_MissingCorinnaPaigeSlusser.PNG

Agree akazia1978. Sorry for your family.
IMO she is in a cycle not able/willing to escape. She is maybe in some one-off situation somewhere, in a "gentlemens" club, getting by. Ors he could be back in PA doing the local circuit and the story not worth reporting.
She didn't have a great life in PA, according to the early reports (family issues and depression) that this guy took advantage of to friend her and lure her. Her old digital footprint is history IMO. Her story and future is probably all too common sadly.
her

And frankly we are not sure when she started working as a sex worker, we knew she lived a troubled life in PA, but we don't know how bad it was. She may still in NYC or somewhere else and is still working as a sex worker or, she could meet a worse fate, she may meet a John who had evil intention, something happened to often to the women working in the sex industry.
I wonder had LE found out whether Yhovanny Peguero is her last pimp ?

I searched some "like backpage.com" sites just yesterday for her in NY, Bronx, Brooklyn, but didn't see any ads that looked like her.

I had forgotten about this case until someone bumped it yesterday to remind that she's still missing.

Details of Disappearance
In 2017, Slusser dropped out of Bloomsburg Area High School one class short of graduation and moved in with living with friends in her hometown of Bloomington, Pennsylvania. She had been a cheerleader in school and dreamed of becoming a makeup artist. She didn't get along with her mother and hoped to move in with her aunt in Massachusetts in January 2018.

In the summer of 2017, she met a 32-year-old man, Yhovanny Peguero, who told her he could give her a place to stay in New York City. She traveled to New York in August, taking only her cellular phone and identification; she didn't even take any extra clothes.

After her arrival she kept in touch with her family and friends, contacting them on a near-daily basis. She indicated everything was going well, but after her later disappearance, her family found out she'd been working as a prostitute, advertising on the internet to get clients.

At 1:00 a.m. August 25, Slusser called 911 from the Harlem Vista Hotel in Manhattan and said Peguero, a man whom she identified as her pimp and called "daddy", had stolen $300 from her and that when she confronted him, he grabbed her by the throat, choked her and slammed her against the wall. When police arrived at the scene, she was still very upset, shaking and crying.

Peguero was arrested and charged with harassment, third-degree assault and criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation. A temporary order of protection against him was issued by the court on Slusser's behalf. When her family in Pennsylvania found out about the attack, she downplayed it and told them there was nothing to worry about.

In September, Slusser's grandfather died, and Slusser agreed to go to his funeral in Florida, but a day later she called her mother and said her Social Security card and driver's license had been stolen and so she couldn't fly. She did, however, want to return home to Pennsylvania.

Slusser's mother went to Florida for the funeral on September 19, and Slusser was supposed to arrive home in Pennsylvania the next day, but her mother wasn't able to get in touch with her, and upon her return, she found out Slusser had ever arrived in Pennsylvania. Her mother reported her missing.

Although Slusser's family last heard from her on September 9, according to her family, she was last seen in the early morning hours of September 20, eleven days later, leaving the Haven Motel on Woodhaven Boulevard by 68th Avenue in the Rego Park neighborhood of Queens.

Slusser had been very active on social media prior to her disappearance, but after September 20 all her posts stopped completely. Her family fears she has become the victim of sex trafficking and is being held against her will; the think Peguero was her pimp. She is considered to be in danger and her case remains unsolved.
Corinna Paige Slusser – The Charley Project

I’m really happy to hear that so much was going on behind the scenes this whole time. It’s been a while so I don’t remember if all of this info on the pump was already known, but either way, I’m glad LE was keeping tabs on him and actively pursuing him.

I kind of wish the DM didn’t post that close up pic of Corinna’s tattoo, or at least had made a better effort to crop her, um, upper lady parts, out of the pic.

Following.
Pretty sad for her family.
I'd like to think she's o.k., just staying under the radar. But it sounds like she kept in touch with some relatives... which she's no longer doing , so there's that.
Doesn't look good. :(

I saw this on DM and gasped! Such wonderful news and it gives me hope that the cops meant what they said when they suspect she was passed into another state’s sex trade. What a terrible situation. I’m holding out hope that she’s alive. It’s been a priority for law enforcement quietly this whole time it seems.

From a Department of Justice press release:

“FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William F. Sweeney Jr. said: ‘As alleged, Woney compelled his victim to engage in prostitution through force and coercion, and he used both this victim and Corinna Slusser, who has been missing since September 2017, in online advertisements promoting prostitution. Human trafficking is a top priority for the FBI, and, as today’s charges demonstrate, we will continue to aggressively pursue justice for the victims of these heinous crimes. Ms. Slusser was last seen in Queens, New York, and we ask anyone with information concerning her whereabouts to contact us as 1-800-CALL-FBI or online at tips.fbi.gov.’

[SBM]

According to the allegations in the Complaint sworn out in Manhattan federal court:[1]

Between approximately September 2017 and the present, WONEY engaged in sex trafficking by using force, fraud, and coercion to compel at least one female victim (“Victim-1”) to engage in sex acts in the Bronx and other locations in exchange for money. WONEY also transported Victim-1 to multiple states, including New York, to engage in prostitution, and purchased online advertisements promoting prostitution, some of which featured Victim-1 and Corinna Slusser, who has been a missing person since September 20, 2017, and was last seen in Queens, New York.

If you have any information related to the whereabouts of Corinna Slusser, please contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBIor online at tips.fbi.gov, or the NYPD at 800-577-TIPS.

The charges in the Complaint against WONEY, 23, of New York, New York, are included in the chart below. The maximum potential sentences in this case are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendant will be determined by the judge.”
Individual Arrested On Sex Trafficking And Other Offenses In Connection With Missing Person Corrina Slusser

Linked below is a copy of the Complaint against Woney prepared by a special agent with the FBI:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1107271/download

The things I find particularly interesting about this document are:

1. NYPD officers interviewed Woney and “Victim-1” in connection with Corinna’s (“Victim-2”) disappearance as early as November 3, 2017 (details on page 7).

2. The amount of electronic communication data LE was able to obtain and their ability to analyze the information. It’s really quite impressive and fascinating.

Now it’s time for this evil individual to tell LE where our beautiful Corinna is.

NINTCHDBPICT000446291381-e1541150963469.jpg

Ishi Woney, 23, was charged in a New York federal court yesterday with exploiting former cheerleader Corinna Slusser, 20, and one other woman and forcing them both into prostitution.

Rapper arrested for ‘forcing missing student, 20, into sex slavery’

Starting in September, Corinna fell in with Woney and the other victim, renting a room in The Bronx, known to be a haven for illicit activity.

She exchanged over 800 text messages with the 23-year-old rapper between September 10 and 20th.

On September 20, Woney had a falling out with Corinna because the other victim was jealous of his relationship with the teen.

That’s when the Pennsylvania student moved to the Queens motel where she was last seen.

Some of the headlines referring to Ishi Woney as a "rapper" (in addition to being a pimp at 23) are being a bit generous with that title. One bad track.....just on YouTube.

*Edited to add: explicit language as an FYI.*

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater