Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brothers likely parked their construction trucks in their driveway when they were at home. When the trucks weren't visible in the driveway, it would have been obvious to everyone in that small town and the abductor that Mollie was alone.
Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 7.58.24 AM.png

Last edited:
Strange affect and tone with little outward response, huh?

He almost seemed bothered to have to do the video about Mollie.

Perhaps he just has a very narrow range of emotions and this was just the way he always is.
According to family members, the boyfriend, his brother, and fiance were out of town working a construction job and staying in Dubuque, IA which is 2 hours and 15 minutes away from Brooklyn, IA. They have solid alibis.

JMO
If it was me, I would be excited to be going out of the country with my boyfriend to a beautiful resort in the Dominican Republic. I think they were going there for the boyfriend’s brother wedding.

Wonder if her passport is at the house? Or at her mothers?

I agree, Steph!

I totally respect and am grateful for those who don’t let what someone else thinks stop them from doing the right thing.

The problem is people who think that they shouldn’t report a tip because it might get an innocent person in trouble. It’s called a tip for a reason. Police need people to be their eyes and ears in the community ( and online). They will investigate and if the person the tip is about isn’t involved, they’ll move on. They want to find the missing person or if there is foul play, get the perp off the streets before they hurt or kill someone else.

If you see something, SAY SOMETHING!
I completely agree!
This guy might have nothing to do with it but he also might of seen her out that night or seen something that could help.

I noticed a 24 year old male was taken into custody on a warrant based on the arrest listing. Could it be related?
After looking at his FB page, I'm thinking it was more likely related to something else. According to google and the sheriff's FB page, that same individual had an "encounter" with a pipe wrench earlier this year.

Last edited:
From what I have seen on google maps most of the homes in Brooklyn don't have fencing around the house. So in order for Mollie to let the dogs out to do their business she would have had to go out with them on a leash I think.

They just reported about Mollie on HLN and said “she’d been dog sitting with her boyfriend Wendsday night... snipped .... she reportedly left to go for a run, she never came back, she hasn’t been seen since...”

How is there still no consistency with the facts? I’ve seen this in cases where the missings family do not give info to the press, but her family and friends are sharing so much & all over the news and social media! How can the correct timeline of events not be nailed down?

IMOO

Worried about the suicide posts.
This worries me a little. Post of her wearing a ring (not sure of the date it was taken) along with a post of love loss for someone in April. Sounds like a girl conflicted in her relationship.

Attachments

• 8C8430A9-3108-4D08-8A8B-E1A1675190DA.jpeg
    8C8430A9-3108-4D08-8A8B-E1A1675190DA.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 3C760AB8-9081-49BE-91AC-D6BA88D59ED6.png
    3C760AB8-9081-49BE-91AC-D6BA88D59ED6.png
    477.2 KB · Views: 250
I know people keep bringing up the glasses/contacts, but I feel like she had to have been abducted from bed in the middle of the night. If it's true that she cannot see without them, I know that feeling, and it is a completely scary and vulnerable feeling to not be wearing either. There is no way I would walk, even down the hallway, without my glasses to let the dogs out. I have them on my nightstand as close to my bed as possible and reach over to put them on whenever I hear/think I see anything. I'm in my 30's now but I was her age once, and I was the same way even then. It's just scary. I can't imagine her consciously leaving without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419