GUILTY LA - Levi Cole Ellerbe, 6 mos, kidnapped, burned to death, Natchitoches, 17 Jul 2018 *arrests*

Wow, is that the mug shot? All this time my mind has been trying so hard to come up with ANYTHING that it wasn't a human that did this to little one. I know it doesn't make sense but I just couldn't believe a person would be capable of this. Now seeing a suspect!

Please forgive me for asking this, would the baby have been in pain the whole time? As in would shock or nerve damage affect the level of suffering. I just can't. Just want to wrap my arms around the mama and make her pain go away also.

I just have no words, only pain for this family.

Last edited:
Wow, didn’t see that one coming. Maybe that woman was mistaken for a dude based on what she was wearing . I saw her sm too
Imo

. She had an accomplice with her. Wonder what her motive is. It most likely has to do with something against the baby’s mom

Facebook post Natchitoches PD:

Natchitoches Police Department

Woman arrested for 1st Degree Murder in Fire-Related Homicide of Infant

The Louisiana Office of State Fire Marshal, in collaboration with the Natchitoches Police Department, have taken a Natchitoches woman into custody in connection with the homicide of a 6-month-old boy.
Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith (DOB 8/10/92) was booked into the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center Saturday, July 21, 2018, on one count of 1st degree murder for the death of Levi Cole Ellerbe, who was located set on fire off of Breda Avenue on the evening of Tuesday, July 17.

The investigation is on-going and no further information will be released at this time.

Last edited:
Mom is friends with Felicia on Facebook.
According to a nifty little tool I have, they've only been friends on FB since April and only have 1 friend in common, and zero interaction on each other's pages so... more like a "token" friend add, than anything else.

Here's the tool, it's very helpful. Find a friend

Some seriously irresponsible journalism going on with this case. The woman arrested is NOT the mother of that baby. Looks like they had their headlines pre-written and forgot to do some editing once an arrest was announced.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back