GUILTY LA - Levi Cole Ellerbe, 6 mos, kidnapped, burned to death, Natchitoches, 17 Jul 2018 *arrests*

The baby was alive when set on fire. I can't get past this. This just seems like it was meant to punish the loved ones to me. What is the most ungodly thing you can do to hurt someone? Take what they love the most. This is where my mind keeps going.

If I go to the police FB page, I can see that post, and the replies. But if I click on the link, it says it's no longer available.

Disgusting. How in the heck could anyone do such a thing? Especially to a baby? The murderer doesn't deserve to breathe.

I just want to know what the hell happened here.
And I'd like to know who the second person was that attacked Levi's mother. Did Smith enlist two people to spray the mace, was she one of them, or is the story not accurate?

I haven't seen anything in msm about the attackers wearing masks so if anyone sees a report of masks would you please let us know? TIA!

My hinky meter is still going off. Even more so now that a woman has been arrested. Those FB comments on the police page are something else. Just hearsay for now, but I get the feeling there is a lot more to this story than the police is currently prepared to release.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back