NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

Today, I was watching Unsolved History about the Red Baron with my little boy. (We homeschool, so educational entertainment seems to be the norm! ) Anyway, when they were testing the possibility of a shot coming from a certain place, I instantly thought of this case! Go to the time marker of 31:35 and listen to the next shots they fire around 31:40. Sound familiar? That proved to me that the sounds we heard from the gyn shots were very normal for one gun, it wasn't several guns.

31:35

It would be awesome if more people read the actual articles and not just the headlines.

It would also be awesome if people could understand that a single person was responsible for this nightmare.

Next time you check into a hotel, let us know if someone checked inside your luggage and asked you if you were planning to murder dozens of innocent people.

It would be awesome if more people read the actual articles and not just the headlines.

It would also be awesome if people could understand that a single person was responsible for this nightmare.

Next time you check into a hotel, let us know if someone checked inside your luggage and asked you if you were planning to murder dozens of innocent people.

What article (s) would you recommend that may explain how this shooting was carried out by one person? I would welcome any suggestions.

Typically when checking into a hotel it means I have traveled via airplane and went through TSA checks. However, SP lived locally so the need for all the luggage given his 9/25 - 10/2 stay at Mandalay Bay is questionable.

I don't think that many of us, initially, to this giant conspiracy notion.

It was and is the endless lies cover ups surprising details that continue to pour out that typically would result in a an individual who is reading this info in detail conclude that the only the answer is there is a massive cover-up being engaged in which then results in a logical conclusion that cover ups are needed because illegal things had been going on.

Respectfully, the bigger question IMO, is the need for many to hold onto the senior citizen sole shooter silliness.

If a shooter has a muslim last name , in 10 hours the planet has this massive operation in place before the first presser.

In this instance after months of what is quite frankly total BS, grandpa (!) shooter remains viable!

In places where this operation is being discussed a pattern emerges.

The grandpa believers don't seem to be able to answer questions , however, when asked

i.e:

What logical reason is there for an old man, who is allegedly suicidal madman, lugging up, for days, 100's of pounds of an arensol - when one machine gun would do the task?

Can someone offter a reason why the govt would allow the witness to leave the united states of america right after the biggest mass shooting in the nations history?

Why would civel servants (cops) want to hide release of info?

Why did we have a mute FBI lead ?

Why would a witness need 24 hour armed security if he ONLY was on the 32 floor that night? Folks get protection if there are boogeyman after them. Who wants to murder a witness - there must be reasons?

Why was SWAT chilling at the station during the rampage. Someone had to order them to do so -- why would that happen?

I am confident all of us who know the grandpa theory makes no sense whatsoever; would be grateful if others can provide a logical answer or explanation to the few outlined above. TIA

I don't think that many of us, initially, to this giant conspiracy notion.

It was and is the endless lies cover ups surprising details that continue to pour out that typically would result in a an individual who is reading this info in detail conclude that the only the answer is there is a massive cover-up being engaged in which then results in a logical conclusion that cover ups are needed because illegal things had been going on.

Respectfully, the bigger question IMO, is the need for many to hold onto the senior citizen sole shooter silliness.

If a shooter has a muslim last name , in 10 hours the planet has this massive operation in place before the first presser.

In this instance after months of what is quite frankly total BS, grandpa (!) shooter remains viable!

The grandpa believers don't seem to be able to answer questions , however, when asked

i.e:

What logical reason is there for an old man, who is allegedly suicidal madman, lugging up, for days, 100's of pounds of an arensol - when one machine gun would do the task?

Can someone offter a reason why the govt would allow the witness to leave the united states of america right after the biggest mass shooting in the nations history?

Why would a witness need 24 hour armed security if he ONLY was on the 32 floor that night? Folks get protection if there are boogeyman after them. Who wants to murder a witness - there must be reasons?

Why was SWAT chilling at the station during the rampage. Someone had to order them to do so -- why would that happen?

I am confident all of us who know the grandpa theory makes no sense whatsoever; would be grateful if others can provide a logical answer or explanation to the few outlined above. TIA

I don't think that many of us, initially, went to this notion that what we are being told is BS. It was over time as BS kept landing at our feet!

i.e:

I am utterly floored that they are closing this case! No way! There are soooo many hinky things about it that to me, at least, remain unanswered. What a sham. In my opinion. No way.... Just awful.

I am utterly floored that they are closing this case! No way! There are soooo many hinky things about it that to me, at least, remain unanswered. What a sham. In my opinion. No way.... Just awful.

out of sight.....out of mind

the faster they sweep it under the carpet, the faster people forget about it and stop talking about it.....which is what they want

would have been pointed towards Mandalay Bay where Paddock's room was and they were also pointed towards the concert venue. The videos from these cameras would show if gunfire was coming from Paddock's room and would also show any gunfire coming from the concert. The FBI and LVPD were in a huge rush to confiscate the tapes and once they got them, I never heard anything more about them or seen any of the videos from the cameras. What happened to these surveillance tapes?

TruNews with Rick Wiles, Real News, Latest News, Christian News

Last edited:
People are confused why Paddock paid off his debts prior to the shooting. I believe he may have been converted or radicalized by ISIS. Here's some interesting information. In the months following the Las Vegas shooting, investigators revealed that Stephen Paddock, an avid gambler, paid off all of his debt before allegedly carrying out the attack. In the LVMPD report, it was noted that "one aspect of the investigation focused on Paddock’s financials", and emphasis was placed on the fact that Paddock had cleared himself of all of his debt before Oct 1. Clearing of the debt is significant, because according to Islamic Sharia Law, one cannot be accepted into "paradise" unless all debts are cleared. The clearing of debt is a classic behavior carried out by jihadis before they activate and carry out an act of Islamic terror.

People are confused why Paddock paid off his debts prior to the shooting. I believe he may have been converted or radicalized by ISIS. Here's some interesting information. In the months following the Las Vegas shooting, investigators revealed that Stephen Paddock, an avid gambler, paid off all of his debt before allegedly carrying out the attack. In the LVMPD report, it was noted that "one aspect of the investigation focused on Paddock’s financials", and emphasis was placed on the fact that Paddock had cleared himself of all of his debt before Oct 1. Clearing of the debt is significant, because according to Islamic Sharia Law, one cannot be accepted into "paradise" unless all debts are cleared. The clearing of debt is a classic behavior carried out by jihadis before they activate and carry out an act of Islamic terror.

But they can be ‘cleared for paradise’ as a remorseless murderer...

Interesting article here, thanks!

Yes, and let's not forget wiring a nice sum of money to MD at that time. Swept right under the carpet. Poof! Home from the news. No stories coming out from any one. Not survivors or families, at least not that I am aware of. And what has happened to our security guard who was grazed..
Man oh man, do I smell a skunk. Never going to know what really happened here..

Yes, and let's not forget wiring a nice sum of money to MD at that time. Swept right under the carpet. Poof! Home from the news. No stories coming out from any one. Not survivors or families, at least not that I am aware of. And what has happened to our security guard who was grazed..
Man oh man, do I smell a skunk. Never going to know what really happened here..

Early on some did tell their stories.

Canadians injured in Las Vegas shooting harassed online by conspiracy theorists | CBC Radio

would have been pointed towards Mandalay Bay where Paddock's room was and they were also pointed towards the concert venue. The videos from these cameras would show if gunfire was coming from Paddock's room and would also show any gunfire coming from the concert. The FBI and LVPD were in a huge rush to confiscate the tapes and once they got them, I never heard anything more about them or seen any of the videos from the cameras. What happened to these surveillance tapes?

TruNews with Rick Wiles, Real News, Latest News, Christian News

at this point we should be surprised at nothing

I knew we were in trouble when I seen the FBI covering up the bullet holes at the concert venue. That never happens and I knew we had a coverup on our hands. It was so obvious but the FBI didn't seem to care. That showed me they had no respect for the victims, the public or the truth. Very sad and very scary at the same time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back