Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some high level 4D chess played by R's

They must have known house is bugged from the start so this shisha convo could have been staged to misdirect and give SR alibi.
SR comes across as silly and naive..at least that is how she acts. she really thinks some crazy stranger snatched her mum?

If it wasn't her and she thinks it wasn't her dad then she really must be thinking random stranger did it for no reason? and that is crazy, her bf, her friends would be telling her its an 'inside job'...she seems to refuse that theory

Will we get a result from the committal today?
That isn’t out of the question, but I feel that it’s more likely that the magistrate will reserve her decision & release it within a week.

EDIT : As posted above, whilst I was writing this post, the decision will be announced on the 2nd of August.

Will we get a result from the committal today?

No Purple. On 7 News, a moment ago, Ms Cameron will report on this Next Week.
It was also stated, a close friend of Karen reported, that Karen told her , Karen and BR were not sleeping together.
BR slept on the couch.

Didn't Sarah state, a close family, with few arguments.o_Oo_Oo_O

And Sarah knows.. she's known all along.

I agree. She knew things were very suss, at the least. She is not a stupid person.
She made a decision to not say anything.

While this may be in defence of her father, it is a terrible injustice to the woman who gave birth to her, no doubt sacrificed many things for her, and loved her deeply.

No Purple. On 7 News, a moment ago, Ms Cameron will report on this Next Week.
It was also stated, a close friend of Karen reported, that Karen told her , Karen and BR were not sleeping together.
BR slept on the couch.

Didn't Sarah state, a close family, with few arguments.o_Oo_Oo_O

Seems like Sarah is trying to back her father up and help create an A grade character reference.

The daughter of Karen and Borce Ristevski says her father was a calming influence and never aggressive.
"Mum would get annoyed. She had the same personality as me.

"And dad was always the calm one. He would calm us down."
Defence lawyer David Hallowes SC then asked: "Did you ever see him being aggressive towards your mum?"

"Never," Sarah replied.

It was Sarah who bought that up so there could be a problem in the Ristevski household.

Shisha Addiction
Shisha Addiction

Yes I wonder why Sarah bought that up?

“Why would he come up with that?” Borce said when questioned about AR a self confessed ice addict by the reporter about AR claim Karen was leaving the marriage.
“You really need to speak to an expert on that type of addict, because I’m not an expert,” Mr Ristevski said.
“All I’m interested in right now is the facts.”

Category: | Herald Sun
Missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski’s husband reveals argument details

Oh Bozza - we are only interest in the facts as well.
Come on just spill it. Plead guilty and do your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member