Not open for further replies.
Lighting Dani's candle.

May today be the day she is found!

114349-a678599967f2770d26009e544b5e1535.jpg

Attachments

• danisCandleSmaller.jpg
    danisCandleSmaller.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm not aware of any "lists" that you can look up an Inmates visitor records...Not unless you work for the MDOC. It's not a public record.
Thank you. Another case I’m following in California someone posted showing that an inmate has had no visitors yet. I was just curious if Floyd had. I live in the greater Detroit area and always wonder about Danielle as I’m out and about. Depraved is what that man is.

Is it correct that there is a video showing DS leaving work the day she disappeared? Could someone post it on here if it is available from an approved source? TIA.

It was reported that she was last seen leaving metlife at around 5 pm. No confirmed video has been reported AFAIK.

Oh I must have misunderstood. I thought that there was something about a vehicle with the bonnet (hood) up at the time she was leaving? So is there a link to the report of who witnessed her leaving/saw her last? Did they actually see her drive off ?

Oh I must have misunderstood. I thought that there was something about a vehicle with the bonnet (hood) up at the time she was leaving? So is there a link to the report of who witnessed her leaving/saw her last? Did they actually see her drive off ?
The Farmington Hills police almost certainly have witness statements and video, but those pieces of evidence have not been released to the public. The only suspect is the one who had his car in the parking lot and pretended to need a ride from Danielle; there was not actually anything wrong with the car. (That much has been shared.) The car in question was probably the suspect's black Malibu, but he would also have had access to his wife's white sedan.

I'm not aware of that being reported in MSM. Lots of speculation around her possibly helping someone (FG) due to vehicle issues, etc. Speculation about video cameras and whether or not they exist (rumors they do not work), etc. But nothing definitive in msm or from LE that I recall. Been a while since looking at the specifics, though. Still think of Dani often and hope for justice.

Family speaks out in Danielle Stislicki missing-person case

Thanks for the responses. This is the article that mentioned the car with the hood up. So he could have had access to a white sedan - that's interesting to me, because of the white sedan seen at the time of the murder of another jogger, only 5 weeks before the Hines Park incident.

So are there any other links that discuss who actually saw her leaving work?

From this link it appears FG was seen with DS at his house and there is DNA from the Hines Park attack (which he has been sentenced for after a guilty plea) which matches DNA in Dani's case.

"They checked DNA they found on the victim with DNA they found in the Stislicki case," said local community editor Brad Kadrich.And the results?"There was a match between the two cases," said Chief Caid. "This is the right guy."

Last edited:

Thanks for the responses. This is the article that mentioned the car with the hood up. So he could have had access to a white sedan - that's interesting to me, because of the white sedan seen at the time of the murder of another jogger, only 5 weeks before the Hines Park incident.

Check the first pages. IIRC, a coworker saw her.

From this link it appears FG was seen with DS at her house and there is DNA from the Hines Park attack (which he has been sentenced for after a guilty plea) which matches DNA in Dani's case.

"They checked DNA they found on the victim with DNA they found in the Stislicki case," said local community editor Brad Kadrich.And the results?"There was a match between the two cases," said Chief Caid. "This is the right guy."

BBM

I believe you meant to say, "at his house." From your link:
"The reason they were searching Floyd and Iley's house was because there had been witnesses that saw Floyd and Danielle at Floyd's house together on the day she disappeared," said Newton. "And then they said that was the last time she had ever been seen."

ETA:
Regarding any possible connection to the Ally Brueger case, we discussed that starting on this page last summer:
MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016

Dear Shiressleuth,

Great question! I will see what I can find in statements from witnesses.

To my knowledge, there has never been a video available showing the parking lot.

There have been some statements from witnesses.

I will go back and have a look at the statements. Between people surmising that he had the hood up to trick Danielle and witnesses stating such, I cannot remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck