Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. This does not account for the pewter 4wd tho. But not many would have seen that in MSM. What about the green car - could that be the the dark grey one? or another?
I only remember , I think it was pain express who said he saw in a WA newspaper the 4 wd described as bronze. I have never seen it called any other colour in MSM.

GJ was interviewed the day after the 60mins show was aired which detailed all the cars. During either a television or radio interview it was said the 4wd was white. It was said not written.
The interview in this link maybe where I heard it, but I can't get the video to load to check. Others may have more luck.

William Tyrrell: Police seek information on two cars | audio, video

If not that interview it may have been a radio interview.

Edit to add, have just seen Frogwells Daily Mail link. thanks Frogwell.

Great post, would like to know why you don't think the parked cars were there. I always wondered if the grey/green parked car was the car that did the uturn earlier in the morning. As for the windows being down, if both cars were like that then I see them as related or looking to be associated with each other. Shonky car parked next to local car, make adjustments to car like lowering the window to make them look like they are together, or they were in fact together, in which case I think of people sleeping or resting in the cars for some reason. MOO

BBM

I'm more inclined to think they were placed at the scene as a strategy to draw information and to eliminate RSO's from the surrounding area from the investigation. Within days of the information being televised a white station wagon was seized from an RSO's residence, forensically tested and eliminated.

'Detective Inspector Jubelin it was a "tactical decision" to release the information about the vehicles almost a year since the incident.

"Any information released through the media is done for a strategic purpose," he said.'

A sting of GJ's with the assistance of Dr Yule, described in the book Deal With The Devil, indicates GJ will collude with people he needs to to carry out a strategy and secure evidence. It is possible to me that GJ with the assistance of FM "created" a strategy involving the two parked cars.

Last edited:
BBM

I'm more inclined to think they were placed at the scene as a strategy to draw information and to eliminate RSO's from the surrounding area from the investigation. A white station wagon was seized from an RSO's residence, forensically tested and eliminated.

'Detective Inspector Jubelin it was a "tactical decision" to release the information about the vehicles almost a year since the incident.

"Any information released through the media is done for a strategic purpose," he said.'

A sting of GJ's with the assistance of Dr Yule, described in the book Deal With The Devil, indicates GJ will collude with people he needs to to carry out a strategy and secure evidence. It is possible to me that GJ with the assistance of FM "created" a strategy involving the two parked cars.
wow. Ok. it was a strategy. more food for thought. thank you

I am definitely going to have to read that book. Because of the timing of the release of the information about the cars, many of us on here thought it was bizaare and possibly a stratergy and basically what you have described, however, the cars stratergy on a national network and getting the FM to lie about such a thing on TV and radio in minute detail about what she was thinking and feeling about those cars is unnerving........IMO. IF it was a stratergy, the FM made the far fetched sound believable.

BBM

I'm more inclined to think they were placed at the scene as a strategy to draw information and to eliminate RSO's from the surrounding area from the investigation. Within days of the information being televised a white station wagon was seized from an RSO's residence, forensically tested and eliminated.

Who did GJ collude/ gain the co-operation of in Matt's case to carry out a strategy or secure evidence please?

I am definitely going to have to read that book. Because of the timing of the release of the information about the cars, many of us on here thought it was bizaare and possibly a stratergy and basically what you have described, however, the cars stratergy on a national network and getting the FM to lie about such a thing on TV and radio in minute detail about what she was thinking and feeling about those cars is unnerving........IMO. IF it was a stratergy, the FM made the far fetched sound believable.

All IMO too. I could be wrong of course.

A couple of areas made me question what was being described. I would have thought if someone was to be collected from the airport it would someone other than the missing child's immediate family and is there really a sister, I have only been aware of a brother?

All IMO too. I could be wrong of course.

A couple of areas made me question what was being described. I would have thought if someone was to be collected from the airport it would someone other than the missing child's immediate family and is there really a sister, I have only been aware of a brother?

Yes, it has been questioned on here how any member was able to leave the property on the 1st evening. In either the police interview or the 60 minutes, she describes her brother's children being able to run those streets without fear, whether that is one brother or more IDK. I believe there is a female sibling and I think that is as far as we can go with that conversation.

There is an excerpt from the book Deal With The Devil, in this link. Andrew Danvers and Dr Yule were involved in the sting with GJ.

'Wanna know how he died?': Tip-off police believed would nail Matthew Leveson's killer
Yes I read that extract, and it made me wonder, how could they not find an online facebook account for the suspect. They have all that info but they can't prove that it was him who wrote it, but, I'm sure if it was him they could glean other information that would give him away in those online conversations. But the point is, someone in close showed suspicion of the POI, possibly circumstantial evidence and was willing to work with police. In the case of the cars, it seems like AJ's family and friend were willing to assist police, they have publicly published that they think out of all the POI's that he could have done this and are willing to thow PB out there under the bus as well. IMO

Yes I read that extract, and it made me wonder, how could they not find an online facebook account for the suspect. They have all that info but they can't prove that it was him who wrote it, but, I'm sure if it was him they could glean other information that would give him away in those online conversations. But the point is, someone in close showed suspicion of the POI, possibly circumstantial evidence and was willing to work with police. In the case of the cars, it seems like AJ's family and friend were willing to assist police, they have publicly published that they think out of all the POI's that he could have done this and are willing to thow PB out there under the bus as well. IMO

I imagine TJ's family are working through a lot of anger and who knows maybe they saw and took opportunities to seek a little retribution for the abuse of the children in TJ's and PB's cases.

I'm more interested in the other cars, which is annoying as we know very little about them. I also think those areas where we have been given very little by the police may be the areas of importance which the Task Force are keeping close to their chest.

Last edited:
Someone knows more about missing William, police say
Perry Duffin
The New Daily
3:26pm, Jun 28, 2018
Updated: 8:12pm, Jun 28

‘Police are convinced someone in the tiny NSW mid-north coast town of Kendall knows more about the disappearance of William Tyrrell than they’re letting on as authorities focus on a dwindling group of potential suspects.’

‘AAP has learned the shortlist of high-priority people of interest has been steadily shrinking as the investigation and search efforts progress.

It’s understood detectives believe someone living in the area surrounding Kendall knows more about William’s disappearance than they have told authorities, sources told AAP.’

‘The revelation means police are still not convinced William’s disappearance was the result of an outsider, acting alone, venturing into the sleepy town of 830 people.

Since William’s disappearance, investigators have examined hundreds of persons of interest, investigated sightings and seized thousands of pieces of evidence but found no proven links to William.

The high-priority list of people of interest has dwindled down to a handful – but police remain tight-lipped about specific numbers and identities.

Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin called on anyone who has seen suspicious activity in the area to come forward.’

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2018/06/28/william-tyrrell-search/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member