In Memory of JonBenet Ramsey

What a tie-in.

https://radaronline.com/photos/jonb...w-investigators-to-exhume-beauty-queens-body/

JonBenét’s Body May Be Exhumed — ‘I Think It Could Yield Results,’ Says Dad John
May 16, 2018

"Murdered beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey‘s
heartsick father,
John, may give investigators the go-ahead
to exhume his beloved daughter’s body as
an elite new cold case unit has been created
to solve the 21-year-old crime using modern CSI techniques.
In a stunning twist, John revealed to
RadarOnline.com he’s willing to have his daughter’s
remains dug up now that a newly
appointed district attorney in
Colorado’s Boulder County formed a
special task force to investigate
34 unsolved missing persons and murder cases
— including the killing of JonBenét." ...

"I am very pleased the new district attorney is setting up a cold case team," John exclusively told Radar. "That is often the only way older cases are solved. I'm hoping JonBenét's case is the first one they work on."

JR- How extremely laudable you are.

You were indicted by a Grand Jury in Colorado on child abuse resulting in death(No, it wasn’t because you didn’t set the alarm that night)and also for being an accessory to murder.

“unlawfully, knowingly and feloniously render assistance to a person, with intent to hinder, delay and prevent the discovery, detention, apprehension, prosecution, conviction and punishment of such person for the commission of a crime, knowing the person being assisted has committed and was suspected of the crime of murder in the first degree and child abuse resulting in death.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a tie-in.

https://radaronline.com/photos/jonb...w-investigators-to-exhume-beauty-queens-body/

JonBenét’s Body May Be Exhumed — ‘I Think It Could Yield Results,’ Says Dad John
May 16, 2018

"Murdered beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey‘s
heartsick father,
John, may give investigators the go-ahead
to exhume his beloved daughter’s body as
an elite new cold case unit has been created
to solve the 21-year-old crime using modern CSI techniques.
In a stunning twist, John revealed to
RadarOnline.com he’s willing to have his daughter’s
remains dug up now that a newly
appointed district attorney in
Colorado’s Boulder County formed a
special task force to investigate
34 unsolved missing persons and murder cases
— including the killing of JonBenét." ...

"I am very pleased the new district attorney is setting up a cold case team," John exclusively told Radar. "That is often the only way older cases are solved. I'm hoping JonBenét's case is the first one they work on."

Let’s exhume your phone records-
I think they may yield results.

con't

"With modern technology and a worldwide DNA database at their disposal, investigators hope by repeating the process it will provide the forensic proof necessary to finally nail the killer. For years, John opposed digging up JonBenét's remains despite multiple experts identifying tiny burn-like marks on her body, potentially from a handheld stun gun. In 2004, John described the mere thought of exhuming his daughter as "abhorrent." "We had buried our child. She was at peace. She was safe," he said.

But now in a remarkable about-face, John admitted to Radar he regrets the decision because the stun-gun evidence was "overlooked during the autopsy" by the coroner. "At that time, I couldn't stand the thought of disturbing JonBenét so I said no, even though it would have perhaps shown the police they were wrong," he wrote in one email to a Radar reporter on May 7. "Now, it would still be difficult for me, but if it was a compelling argument, I would consider it."

A compelling argument you would consider it?

Don’t you want a DNA match?

con't

"The new Boulder County D.A., Michael Dougherty, told Radar he'll tap the same commercial genealogy databases that led to the groundbreaking arrest of former cop Joseph DeAngelo, the alleged Golden State Serial Killer responsible for 50 rapes and 12 murders in California between 1974 and 1986. Such genealogy sites store the familial DNA of millions of people who have voluntarily submitted their genetic codes to learn about their ancestry."

I knew that the government would end up using this to find suspects. It looks like it will work well for the purpose.

It is my understanding that courts of law have the final say in whether or not a body is exhumed. Courts can over-ride next of kin in cases of public interest, e.g. a murder case, especially if exhumation might provide further information or evidence.

I'm pretty sure Georgia courts out rank next of kin in criminal cases, especially when next-of-kin postures before the court or public.

Not sure which thread to post this in, but since there is discussion of the new Bolder District Attorney appointment, I guess I'll post it here.

In case you haven't heard, the last great hope, Stan Garnett who many here thought was going to blow this case wide open (laughable), has resigned early due to being offered a dream job that "was too crazy to pass up".

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-county-news/ci_31586373/stan-garnett-resigns-boulder-da

Part of me thought, hmm maybe Stan got too close to the truth and the big money behind the coverup arranged a dream job for him.

But then I remembered what someone else here had revealed about Stan. He has deep ties to the ramsey dream team of lawyers. He was just the next Alex Hunter, the next Mary Lacy, the next pawn carefully selected to ensure the coverup remains intact.

You'll be relieved to know though... Stan is deeply haunted by his one big regret about leaving the position:

"One thing Garnett said he wishes he had been able to do in his time in office was make more progress on the physical remodeling of the Boulder County Justice Center.

"The office is very inadequate for a modern law office, and I've been working with the county to get that remodeled since I became the DA," Garnett said. "It's been a long, slow process."

I think that statement tells all that needs to be known about why Stan was selected by the people who wanted him in that position.

So, who's this new District Attorney. Let's see where his roots lead.... I bet I can already guess.

(all just my humble opinion)

Also, in case you hadn't seen this from the great hope Stan Garnett:

"My expectation is that charges will never be filed in the Ramsey case," he said. "The combination of some problems at the crime scene and early in the investigation, in my mind, are impossible to overcome."

There is only 6 years difference between the supposed ages. Easy to "fudge." They use old pictures of the missing child. I suspect JonBenet might have been the older sibling. The videos of JonBenet in pageants show no other children.

Boulder DA: New round of Ramsey DNA tests completed, more could follow

Boulder police chief 'pleased' with latest results

06/30/2018

"A renewed wave of DNA testing in the JonBenet Ramsey case has been completed and although investigators are not talking about what was learned, further forensic examination of evidence in the case could still be on tap.

Newly elected Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty, in his first extensive comments about the infamous unsolved 1996 Boulder homicide, was candid about the fact that, having been appointed to the office this spring after the mid-term resignation of his predecessor, he has not yet been fully briefed on the case.

"Since taking office on March first I have had nearly zero contact with the Ramsey case. It's in the possession of, and under investigation by, the Boulder Police Department," he said, adding that "Not a day goes by that I don't get a call, email or inquiry about Ramsey. All of those I respond to, but all those are then directed to the Boulder Police Department."

He does, however, anticipate a full briefing at a future date."

"Dougherty's remarks are the first time a Boulder official has discussed that renewed round of tests. Although plans for that testing were announced in December 2016, the evidence to be examined was not forwarded to the CBI until mid-2017, he disclosed.

"CBI (the Colorado Bureau of Investigation) conducted testing using contemporary DNA analysis and methods," Dougherty said. "I do not know what specific items were tested and Chief Testa is not going to comment on it. I personally don't actually know, but I do know that items, plural, were submitted to CBI for analysis."

He did say, however, concerning the DNA sample entered into CODIS in 2003, "The quality of the sample met the standards for entry into the CODIS database."

Testa also confirmed completion of the most recent tests.

"I will just say I was pleased with the work CBI completed for us," Testa said. "As you know, this is a challenging case. We continue to work with the CBI and the DA's office, as we review the case and evidence in the case. I think that's all I will say, and can say, about the case."

Boulder police chief 'pleased' with latest results

06/30/2018

"A renewed wave of DNA testing in the JonBenet Ramsey case has been completed and although investigators are not talking about what was learned, further forensic examination of evidence in the case could still be on tap.

Newly elected Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty, in his first extensive comments about the infamous unsolved 1996 Boulder homicide, was candid about the fact that, having been appointed to the office this spring after the mid-term resignation of his predecessor, he has not yet been fully briefed on the case.

"Since taking office on March first I have had nearly zero contact with the Ramsey case. It's in the possession of, and under investigation by, the Boulder Police Department," he said, adding that "Not a day goes by that I don't get a call, email or inquiry about Ramsey. All of those I respond to, but all those are then directed to the Boulder Police Department."

He does, however, anticipate a full briefing at a future date."

"Dougherty's remarks are the first time a Boulder official has discussed that renewed round of tests. Although plans for that testing were announced in December 2016, the evidence to be examined was not forwarded to the CBI until mid-2017, he disclosed.

"CBI (the Colorado Bureau of Investigation) conducted testing using contemporary DNA analysis and methods," Dougherty said. "I do not know what specific items were tested and Chief Testa is not going to comment on it. I personally don't actually know, but I do know that items, plural, were submitted to CBI for analysis."

He did say, however, concerning the DNA sample entered into CODIS in 2003, "The quality of the sample met the standards for entry into the CODIS database."

Testa also confirmed completion of the most recent tests.

"I will just say I was pleased with the work CBI completed for us," Testa said. "As you know, this is a challenging case. We continue to work with the CBI and the DA's office, as we review the case and evidence in the case. I think that's all I will say, and can say, about the case."

Tadpole,
If they do not test the size-12's and publish the results then its a coverup. None of JR, PR, or BR's touch-dna should be on the size-12's, as Patsy says she never dressed JonBenet for White's party and emphasised in an interview that JR never changed or bathed JonBenet.

Patsy agreed in some interview that the intruder never brought the size-12's to the house intending to redress JonBenet!

https://***********.com/exclusives/...insists-innocent-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-case/

r a d a r
o n l i n e

Convicted Felon Insists He's Innocent of JonBenet Ramsey's Murder
August 29, 2018

" In the letters obtained by Radar, convicted and imprisoned predator Keith Schwinaman was quick to proclaim his innocence for the 1996 beating, sex assault and strangulation of the six-year-old pageant princess in Boulder, Colo."

“If you look at JonBenet’s murder and Schwinaman’s crimes for just the methods of operation, a lot of similarities fit,” said retired Boulder Colo., police detective Bob Whitson. “But what we didn’t have was any physical evidence against him.”

https://***********.com/exclusives/...insists-innocent-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-case/

r a d a r
o n l i n e

Convicted Felon Insists He's Innocent of JonBenet Ramsey's Murder
August 29, 2018

" In the letters obtained by Radar, convicted and imprisoned predator Keith Schwinaman was quick to proclaim his innocence for the 1996 beating, sex assault and strangulation of the six-year-old pageant princess in Boulder, Colo."

“If you look at JonBenet’s murder and Schwinaman’s crimes for just the methods of operation, a lot of similarities fit,” said retired Boulder Colo., police detective Bob Whitson. “But what we didn’t have was any physical evidence against him.”

Tadpole12,
“But what we didn’t have was any physical evidence against him.”
Does Whitson mean a DNA sample?

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/09/jonbenet-ramsey-ransom-note-holds-coded-clues-to-murder-mastermind/

ra dar online
JonBenet Ramsey Note Holds Coded Clues to Murder Mastermind
Sep 12, 2018

"mysterious ransom note left at the scene of the crime — which is believed to contain coded messages that identify her killer.

RadarOnline.com has learned the 350-word note is filled with a bizarre series of lettered patterns and words written that investigators have been analyzing with CSI-like forensic lighting.
Clark has used state-of-the-art Polilight PL500 equipment, a device that utilizes high-powered infrared and ultraviolet bulbs, to filter out the different shades of gray water-based marker used to write the letter."

Roscoe Clark/
renowned forensic document examiner Brenda Anderson /
renowned attorney Peter Gleason

https://***********.com/exclusives/...-note-holds-coded-clues-to-murder-mastermind/

ra dar online
JonBenet Ramsey Note Holds Coded Clues to Murder Mastermind
Sep 12, 2018

"mysterious ransom note left at the scene of the crime — which is believed to contain coded messages that identify her killer.

***********.com has learned the 350-word note is filled with a bizarre series of lettered patterns and words written that investigators have been analyzing with CSI-like forensic lighting.
Clark has used state-of-the-art Polilight PL500 equipment, a device that utilizes high-powered infrared and ultraviolet bulbs, to filter out the different shades of gray water-based marker used to write the letter."

Roscoe Clark/
renowned forensic document examiner Brenda Anderson /
renowned attorney Peter Gleason
He only has a copy. He’s not seen any evidence first hand. Even the intruder believers don’t trust him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back