GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

So the dynamic with Haze and Dan, given what the old acquaintance said, that he was a follower and wasn’t very bright .... I think Troops nailed it by saying Hazel wore the pants. She led, he followed. She was the brains, he was the brawn. He let her down by going back on drugs, by killing her kids and leaving her a cripple in the hospital and taking off with Karlie. Yet she took him back, for a time....cray cray!
Yet in the prison letters he claims she couldn’t get over it, never forgave or stopped blaming. So I guess the dynamic went from her being his devoted lover and queen and biggest fan, to a bitter old harridan who probably didn’t trust him as far as she could throw him.
Another question on my mind is - will he protect Hazel - or put her in it?
She's a drug addict too not just him.. Yes I'm back

I have missed no points. Do you really believe that he was thinking of us taxpayers when he decided to plead guilty? He really thought about it and came to the conclusion that it would be unfair to taxpayers to fund his defence?
Nah, he just didn't want to read all those thousands of pages and took the easy way out as he has all his life.
It wasn't his fault, it was all those pages fault.
He was petrified of going to court, he can't stand the thought of everyone watching him, being scrutinized by so many eyes hating on him....he really is quite the scaredy cat

Agent for hp moved the case....hmmmm. i think he (suitcaseman)was scared of what was going on with a certain property in bonney hills ........so moved the case, associate of certain groups near laurieton. Oh the connections imo.

what we do know, and it cannot be argued, is, whoever did the Centrelink scam , and whoever did the phone calls to Karlie's mum, ( I say it was Hazel) knew without a shadow of a doubt that both Karlie and Khandalyce were dead, and that person was given proof, as in a photo taken at the murder scene.

For a while I wondered if it was Holdom's sister, I think she is an accessory of some kind, but yes, I agree it was now most likely Passmore.

It has been a pleasure reading your thoughts over the various threads, Trooper.

She's happy as a pig in mud. She's had another two kids plus a big payout, news cars, furniture etc don't let her fool ya

Oh I don't mean that she looks sad, I guess it was more of a judgemental kind of observation of her in that her lifestyle is not the kind I believe would be the type I would lead or think children should be involved in. Do you know her? I only based my comment on what I have been able to find on her online.

For a while I wondered if it was Holdom's sister, I think she is an accessory of some kind, but yes, I agree it was now most likely Passmore.

It has been a pleasure reading your thoughts over the various threads, Trooper.

thankyou for the compliment, FF... I haven't given Holdom's sister a free kick, as yet.. She is in it, how deep is yet to be determined. ..

To instigate that fraud required a solid knowledge of the death of Karlie. It would be no use starting it off, to find Karlie complaining to the bank and Centerlink that her funds had been already withdrawn .

That would bring the wrath of Centrelink down on Haze, a thing to be avoided at all costs, since that is her source of income anyway.

Would one's word be enough? Possibly, but a photo would be better, and I believe there is a pic of Khandalyce's death out there, with the same person, probably, as a double guarantee.

Would people do this? Sure, and so emboldened, that ringing Karlie's mum, strutting on into Centrelink pretending to be Karlie was child's play.

The suitcase was never in bonney hills .the fact that properties were being searched .....made any perp connected to the ,mob a bit paranoid imo.imo the case was originally in Orange.nsw.

Imo that suitcase was moved several times. but just guessing . I dont think hp told anyone to move it however.

I vaguely remember old Haze walking across the road to a suburban park with her high-priced silk(?). Not your usual place to meet and discuss strategy. Maybe she thought her house was bugged.
I thought that was the reason too, but then she can't have trusted him overmuch, because he would have had some sort of office or chambers surely.

Did we hear that her house actually was bugged or searched while she was interviewed by police elsewhere, or was that speculation?

I thought that was the reason too, but then she can't have trusted him overmuch, because he would have had some sort of office or chambers surely.

Did we hear that her house actually was bugged or searched while she was interviewed by police elsewhere, or was that speculation?

Yes, it was very strange to take a meeting anywhere other than his chambers. Maybe she thought there was an imminent arrest on her horizon and she had to meet with her silk urgently?

No, we didn’t hear that her house was bugged IIRC. It was purely speculation on my part. I was just trying to think of a reason Haze wouldn’t meet with her silk at her home either — much like the above.

Last edited:
I thought that was the reason too, but then she can't have trusted him overmuch, because he would have had some sort of office or chambers isurely.

I found that unusual too. You usually go to their chambers. Maybe her physical position played into this, poor me, I am in a wheelchair stance.

Yes, it was very strange to take a meeting anywhere other than his chambers. Maybe she thought there was an imminent arrest on her horizon and she had to meet with her silk urgently?

No, we didn’t here that her house was bugged IIRC. It was purely speculation on my part. I was just trying to think of a reason Haze wouldn’t meet with her silk at her home either — much like the above.
I didn't mean you were implying the bugging as a fact. I was trying to remember what happened when Hazel was interviewed--she went in a couple of times I think and the second time all the family accompanied her and the police detained them for hours as I recall. I don't remember if we knew that the police searched her house while they were out or whether we merely discussed it as a possibility. Or did I dream it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back