WA WA - Jayceon Jones, Stillborn baby, Tacoma, 17-0167, 27 Dec 2016

I'm not sure there is anything we can contribute to this case. The article indicates those unclaimed where 'family could not be located' and this case isn't one of them.

I can only imagine with such a terrible loss it might be too difficult or financially impossible for the family to claim the remains.

I'm not sure there is anything we can contribute to this case. The article indicates those unclaimed where 'family could not be located' and this case isn't one of them.

I can only imagine with such a terrible loss it might be too difficult or financially impossible for the family to claim the remains.

Perhaps in their grief they did not understand they needed to claim him. Or perhaps you are right and they lack the funds to claim him for cremation or burial. What we can contribute is awareness, compassion and resources. I'm not from Washington State, but many members are and perhaps our members know of resources for this family to help them claim their baby and have a memorial. The article says that if the remains are not claimed by Aug. 24 they will be buried at sea. This thread existing gives another chance for the family to realize they need to claim him and act in case they are unaware of the situation. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back