AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Why did Kiera leave work early on Saturday?
  • If she and the boyfriend broke up and he moved out of the apartment, why did he pick her up from work?
  • Cops waited for five days to search apartment and collect evidence?
  • If the roommate was home when Kiera left the apartment at 12:45 pm, and she never returned. Why is LE collecting evidence? Not as ominous as it seems? Meaning they are conducting a general search for things that may offer answers to her disappearance?
  • 38878114_1869529956403566_4358981764912250880_n.jpg

I can't link, but there is discussion on FB where family is saying bf has Kiera's car. He talked Kiera into signing it over to him for a car title loan. No one seems to know where he is, so hoping LE does and they have questioned him.

I can't link, but there is discussion on FB where family is saying bf has Kiera's car. He talked Kiera into signing it over to him for a car title loan. No one seems to know where he is, so hoping LE does and they have questioned him.

Find out where he got the car title loan. Some of them require a GPS tracker on vehicles they issue loans against.

This is some really awful reporting. I really don't know where she was last seen and by whom. Also don't really know if there is a boyfriend or not. The roommate thing is not very clear either. But it must all be clear to the police cuz they are definitely on it as far as that apartment goes!!! I am very worried about this one.

updated an hour ago

I don't know where in relation to Phoenix this is.

Human remains found in desert in north Valley; MCSO investigating
I am hoping that Christine Mustafa is finally found. They know she is gone, but her family needs her found.

added... I just googled the address and it comes up as the Dolan Springs human remains found. I would imagine that they are the same...?
Human remains found in desert in northwest Arizona

So, probably not Christine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads