Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it could be because he thinks she left on her own accord. He doesn't look very worried, but that doesn't mean he killed the whole family. Seems like he'd be trying to at least fake being worried if that was the case.

"This has got to stop." May be a clue. Maybe this has happened before? I hope so. Because it would mean they're alive.

CBI is involved as well:

Colorado Bureau of Investigation

An Endangered Missing Alert has been issued for Shannan Watts (age 34), and her two daughters Celeste and Bella Watts (ages 3&4). Shannan, who is 15 weeks pregnant, was reported missing along with her daughters, last seen in the Frederick area. Call Frederick police with any information

Everyone does react different but if I was the spouse and my kids where missing I would plead to call home even if not me call your parents let someone know you are ok. I need to know my girls are ok. IMO

The "her people" stuff was weird too. At the least I think this couple has been having difficulties. Did they decide to divorce? Or separate? Did that trigger either one to do something?

"This has got to stop." May be a clue. Maybe this has happened before? I hope so. Because it would mean they're alive.

He also appeared to stop himself from saying what the text messages he sent her that morning said. Why?

I think she's safe and left with the girls on her own, for whatever reason. Otherwise, I really think he'd be freaking out over his missing little girls (either fake or real freaking out).

Maybe they have more than one epi-pen.

CBI is involved as well:

Colorado Bureau of Investigation

An Endangered Missing Alert has been issued for Shannan Watts (age 34), and her two daughters Celeste and Bella Watts (ages 3&4). Shannan, who is 15 weeks pregnant, was reported missing along with her daughters, last seen in the Frederick area. Call Frederick police with any information

I had a feeling this case would blow up fast. If a crime has been committed I predict a somewhat quick arrest.

He says that at the end. Not the call home, but please come home and if somebody has her.

He's barely holding himself together there.

I disagree totally. His affect never changes at all. Monotone. The most emotion I think I could see is possibly slight annoyance. His eyes, his mouth, not one sign of concern IMO.

He speaks of his children like they're an afterthought. (Moo)
He says he doesn't like it that no ones home. He doesn't like being alone? . He was alone while mom + kids in NC.

He says it's ok if she doesn't respond to his texts and he has no prob with that , but not ok that she doesn't respond to "her people". I'm thinking he isn't one of her people.

My mind jumps to a possible argument about her being gone all the time. Him caring for children alone while she's in Arizona. Maybe that was the argument?

Maybe he's totally innocent, but my goodness things are looking bad for him in my eyes. I hope the 3 (4) of them are located safe & sound.

On the one hand, I didn't like his demeanor in the video. Odd. Body language defensive and protective. "Her people." "People got concerned." Unemotional. Did not really mention his children or concern for them.

The argument issue is something too.

On the other hand, his comment "this has got to stop", could that have to do with her leaving a lot? Leaving for six weeks with the kids. Then a few days in AZ. Is she seeing someone? Is she over him?

I also don't like her frenetic sleeplessness as described in a post.

Also, if she got home at 2, can you really harm someone and then dispose of three people and any obvious evidence and then her ready and go to work by 5?

I mean it's possible but seems tight.

Hard to gauge right now.

I had a feeling this case would blow up fast. If a crime has been committed I predict a somewhat quick arrest.
I am glad the CBI are involved. I have nothing but love for the Frederick PD, but a missing person is not something they encounter often. It's a pretty quiet, almost rural, bedroom community for Denver and Boulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23