Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "her people" means her Thrive people. Some folks get so obsessed when they get into these types of MLM businesses and neglect everyone else!

I'm just not thinking this guy harmed his entire family.

Remember, we all suspected Keith Papini too.....

The husband is always the first suspect, but after seeing her bizarre last FB post with the doll under the blanket, we can’t rule out her doing something horrible herself here. Yikes.

Yeah when I said that if it's not the husband it means they're alive, that's not necessarily true.

I'm positive no one abducted them.

Hi all, this is about 5 miles away from me. I heard about it on NextDoor. I'm very nervous about the fact that car seats were left at home. I NEVER take those things out unless I have to.

Did we confirm whether the seats were in the car or in the house?

I took it to be her Thrive "team/employees." Maybe?

Typically "my people" "her people" refers to family and close friends, from what I know. Sometimes it refers to people of the same ethnic heritage or whatever. But in this context I don't think the latter would apply.

Whenever kids are missing, the case is amplified for sure.

Yeah. Super scary.

I think "her people" means her Thrive people. Some folks get so obsessed when they get into these types of MLM businesses and neglect everyone else!

I'm just not thinking this guy harmed his entire family.

Remember, we all suspected Keith Papini too.....

Oh I didn't suspect Keith Papini. Never did. Not of harming her at least.

If she went alone for the trip this past weekend, and the father was watching the girls... when, exactly was the last time anyone saw the two little girls? Maybe she came home at 2 am and it was just him....
And he took her somewhere with him prior to going to work. Did anyone see him with the little girls over the weekend? Maybe that is why there was no need for her wallet, phone, epi pen or carseats... horrible to think...

I understand the suspicious comments during the interview and his general demeanor, but there doesn't seem to be anything related to him at this point. We can dig through their footprints online and there is suspicious stuff there for sure. But, please try not to indict someone because of an interview. We don't know what emotions he's feeling, we all process grief differently, etc. I definitely think her well-being is threatened here.

So she went to AZ over the weekend? Were her kids with her or were they home in CO? Does anyone know?
Has this happened before? Does anyone know? (that could be the "this has to stop" comment?)

I understand the suspicious comments during the interview and his general demeanor, but there doesn't seem to be anything related to him at this point. We can dig through their footprints online and there is suspicious stuff there for sure. But, please try not to indict someone because of an interview. We don't know what emotions he's feeling, we all process grief differently, etc. I definitely think her well-being is threatened here.

So she went to AZ over the weekend? Were her kids with her or were they home in CO? Does anyone know?
Has this happened before? Does anyone know? (that could be the "this has to stop" comment?)

We are not indicting but there's reason to feel suspicious. Homicide is the second top cause of death of pregnant women.

There is zero to suggest someone went into that home in the morning and took two children and a pregnant mama bear with no signs of struggle that we've heard of.

I heard that stuff about how we all process grief differently in connection with Casey Anthony. And while it is true to some degree, some of that is just nonsense. Only a crazy person would react with glee when they're "grieving" like she did.

But he should not be grieving at all. This is not a time for grief. It's a time for alarm and panic. His small daughters are missing. Where's the concern?

I'm not seeing a hint. Nothing. Not a tiny microexpression or waver in voice. Flat.

Maybe the thinks she's just run off.

I don't know what's happened except I do not believe someone went in there and took them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken