Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that video for me the mystery is over. I know people react differently BUT this guy is not even engaged. He checked out long ago. Not in the least bit of concern for any of their safety. I also got the impression he wanted that to come across that way as well. His almost annoyed tone as if he was at the end of his tether...he says "Come home"..."this has to stop". He is attempting to paint a picture here that she does this so often that he isn't even concerned. His talk of the "emotional" conversation they had is just plain weird... Add in that he pulled that Scott Peterson thing about not wanting to even be in the house anymore when his pregnant wife and children are gone for only a few days, which frankly contradicts the picture he thus far painted that she is just taking off AGAIN. So which is it sir? Do you think she is pulling a temper tantrum and taking the kids and running, or that something happened to your wife and kids and they are gone for good as in no longer alive and you just can't bare to be in that house another minute. I guess if it's the later we wouldn't be hearing the "come on" song and dance it would be the PLEASE if you know anything plea and someone has destroyed my life, my kids, my wife, where are they that would usually come with some actual emotion and concern in one's voice.

I already have a feeling about this case. She is selling this Thrive stuff and has been building her "team". I totally understand this set up because years ago I sold Mary Kay. She was the original "team" builder and many of these companies took their selling platform from Mary Kay. Up and beyond her own sales her primary concern is motivating her team to sell AND to recruit others to sell. This is extremeley time consuming. With two little ones at home it seems the perfect job because you can take your kids with you and also work from home. It appears there is a lot of travel for meetings and possibly conventions which is also about motivating people forward.

She claims her hubby sold it too in her SM. I'm sure he did because she probably had him as a recruit (it helps build points for her). She may have also recruited him because he complained about not seeing enough of her. Ok, join and we will do it together. It is claimed she did very well with it. I read her FB, twitter, which is pretty much all about Thrive success stories. She is totally in the sales element. I bet if you look at his selling record he was no where as successful at it as she was.

I am going to stick my neck out here and say hubby wasn't to thrilled about that. That means no wife because she is fully engaged elsewhere between her kids and her job, not much time left for him. I know this firsthand because my significant other at the time also felt abandoned and we broke up as a result of it. She was recently gone for 6 weeks with the kids. How many other times has she been away leaving him by himself. Some men can not handle that free time and look elsewhere. Not saying he did...but it is very common for both men and women to do this when they feel ignored.

The other really hinky thing was the video she took allegedly of telling him she was pregnant for the first time. I watched that one before the TV interview and I couldn't help but think he either already knew about her being pregnant because he did not seem genuinely surprised and not all that excited, as in she had already told him but wanted to "stage" something to post on SM or he was not all that pleased and was giving a lame attempt to seem happy for posterity purposes. A nice record to show later that he was happy about the pregnancy.

All of this is speculation on my part but I have no idea if the kids are ok, I pray they are and they very well might be, but I do not believe she is. I think someone has already moved on. I also feel someone is attempting to set the victim up to appear to be responsible for this, especially if it is the worst case scenario and the children are also really, really gone.

I predict a quick arrest.

Last edited:
She had her own car and it was still in the garage with the car seats in it. The friend who dropped her off is also a work associate and the texts/calls she didn’t respond to were work related —they’d planned to get together in the morning. Shanann hadn’t been feeling well in PHX and that’s why she was worried and went to check on her. Neighbors video shows Shanann being dropped off and entering her house at 2:00 a.m. Only other activity was husband backing his truck into the garage around 5:15 for a bit then driving away —not unusual for him to leave that early though. I’ve heard doors were locked from inside and only way out of the house would be through garage or a window. Some people have asked about the dog—the dog was still in the house and fine. Her phone was at the house so can’t be tracked. The six week trip she took was to North Carolina— she brought the girls out there to visit both sets of grandparents. The trip to PHX was for work. I believe all of this has been reported in the news or on facebook. I know the friend who dropped her off/checked on her and she’s as solid as they come. Worried sick of course, but anyone who suspects something fishy there is barking up the wrong tree. Beyond that, it’s a mystery what’s happened to Shanann and the girls. Hoping police and CBI get some solid leads soon.

She had her own car and it was still in the garage with the car seats in it. The friend who dropped her off is also a work associate and the texts/calls she didn’t respond to were work related —they’d planned to get together in the morning. Shanann hadn’t been feeling well in PHX and that’s why she was worried and went to check on her. Neighbors video shows Shanann being dropped off and entering her house at 2:00 a.m. Only other activity was husband backing his truck into the garage around 5:15 for a bit then driving away —not unusual for him to leave that early though. I’ve heard doors were locked from inside and only way out of the house would be through garage or a window. Some people have asked about the dog—the dog was still in the house and fine. Her phone was at the house so can’t be tracked. The six week trip she took was to North Carolina— she brought the girls out there to visit both sets of grandparents. The trip to PHX was for work. I believe all of this has been reported in the news or on facebook. I know the friend who dropped her off/checked on her and she’s as solid as they come. Worried sick of course, but anyone who suspects something fishy there is barking up the wrong tree. Beyond that, it’s a mystery what’s happened to Shanann and the girls. Hoping police and CBI get some solid leads soon.
Well, she and the children are missing. Something fishy is going on, not with the visit to the grands or with the friend who dropped her home, but something in the home is very fishy, IMO.

Okay, so all is on the up and up. So we are to believe (all doors were locked except garage). So hubby goes to work. She goes out into garage with kids to prepare to leave without her phone, purse, ID or keys to head out. She opens garage and in that second someone is waiting. Okay, I can see this....umm hmmm. So that tells us one of two things, she left with nothing either having a break of some kind, or during a emotionally charged moment. Or....Well the other I cannot say due to TOS....IMHO
Just curious? What’s TOS?

Just curious? What’s TOS?

The TOS are the Terms Of Service of this forum, the rules that we have to abide by or our posts might be edited by moderators, removed by moderators, or we might get 'naughty points' that could lead to us being suspended from the forum for breaking the rules.

The main things are that we are supposed to have links from mainstream media (MSM) to back up any assertions we make. We can't bring things from non-MSM pages on social media. The only social media pages allowed are the victim's and MSM pages. We can't bring over comments from social media pages nor discuss their contents here.

The only person we can sleuth is the victim. If a POI (person of interest) or suspect are named by LE (law enforcement) we are allowed to sleuth them. Otherwise we're mostly limited to discussing things that have been said by LE or in MSM articles.

Sometimes people who are close to the victim can become Verified Insiders (VIs) if they wish to go through that process and then they can say a little bit more outside of those rules. Hopefully someone else can post some information on getting Verified Insider status in case anyone wants it.

The forum isn't here to just repeat gossip and to make wild accusations about people (that's another rule to not accuse someone of a crime if they're not a named POI or suspect). We members here really end up caring a lot about the people in these cases, we tend to immerse ourselves in the details. Sometimes people can go over the lines a bit, but they're not supposed to do that, and if you see that happen you should hit the 'report' button on the post and let the mods decide if they need to remove something or take other action.

Hope that helps. And I hope Shanann and her daughters will be found soon, and hopefully all safe and well.

Didn’t Scott Peterson dispose of his pregnant wife’s body and say she had gone missing? They didn’t have other kids though, so maybe he doesn’t fit the definition.

Yes, that's not a case I'm familiar with but yes. I was also trying to focus on cases where the victims were specifically wife and (young) children rather than one or the other, or cases where there were other generations or other people who were killed as part of the same crime.

My initial thoughts on this are that if there's only one person killed it's far easier to move one body. The more people killed the harder it is to move all their bodies and clean up what is likely to be an excessively messy crime scene. Hence a lot of scenes are left intact, bodies in situ, and a lot of these cases seem to include setting fire to the home in which the family were killed.

Shanann and her daughters were in NC together for 6 weeks visiting her parents. Husband was not on that trip.

My daughter- in-law took their 3 yr old on an out of state trip to visit family, for 5 days. My son was going out of his mind by day 4, missing them both. I cannot imagine them being separated for 6 weeks. That is a very long visit.

Maybe one of her parents had an illness or needed some long term help? Thats the only logical reason, other than perhaps a trial separation?

EDIT TO ADD: Just learned that the husband did visit them during that 6 weeks. So that helps it sound much less suspicious.

Last edited:
The TOS are the Terms Of Service of this forum, the rules that we have to abide by or our posts might be edited by moderators, removed by moderators, or we might get 'naughty points' that could lead to us being suspended from the forum for breaking the rules.

The main things are that we are supposed to have links from mainstream media (MSM) to back up any assertions we make. We can't bring things from non-MSM pages on social media. The only social media pages allowed are the victim's and MSM pages. We can't bring over comments from social media pages nor discuss their contents here.

The only person we can sleuth is the victim. If a POI (person of interest) or suspect are named by LE (law enforcement) we are allowed to sleuth them. Otherwise we're mostly limited to discussing things that have been said by LE or in MSM articles.

Sometimes people who are close to the victim can become Verified Insiders (VIs) if they wish to go through that process and then they can say a little bit more outside of those rules. Hopefully someone else can post some information on getting Verified Insider status in case anyone wants it.

The forum isn't here to just repeat gossip and to make wild accusations about people (that's another rule to not accuse someone of a crime if they're not a named POI or suspect). We members here really end up caring a lot about the people in these cases, we tend to immerse ourselves in the details. Sometimes people can go over the lines a bit, but they're not supposed to do that, and if you see that happen you should hit the 'report' button on the post and let the mods decide if they need to remove something or take other action.

Hope that helps. And I hope Shanann and her daughters will be found soon, and hopefully all safe and well.

On the vid he backs up his truck to the garage, supposedly to load tools on this truck.

That also sounds like the Santa Clarita case of William Cierzan. He vanished, and it wasn't shown on the neighbors camera, which points to his driveway. But his nephew backed his own truck up to the garage, so there's that....:eye roll emoji here...:

CA - CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

...and the nephew has been called a POI in the case, but no movement yet.

Okay, so all is on the up and up. So we are to believe (all doors were locked except garage). So hubby goes to work. She goes out into garage with kids to prepare to leave without her phone, purse, ID or keys to head out. She opens garage and in that second someone is waiting. Okay, I can see this....umm hmmm. So that tells us one of two things, she left with nothing either having a break of some kind, or during a emotionally charged moment. Or....Well the other I cannot say due to TOS....IMHO

Yes, :eyeroll:, the bolded above sounds like what Josh Powell tried to sell to authorities. He decides to take two toddlers camping in a blizzard, in Utah, at night, in December...

And wife says,' sure -sounds great. have fun.' Then she runs off, without a car, purse or cell phone, or anyplace to go, or any money...

This man's story is way too familiar to Scott Peterson's, and Josh Powell's.

Just FYI Chris did visit shanann and the kids during the 6 week vacation so they weren’t gone the entire time. My gf took nursing classes with shanann and have stayed pretty close as she was doing the thrive.

Oh, thank you. That is good information.

What does your girlfriend think happened? Does she have any theories? She must be very worried.

Didn’t Scott Peterson dispose of his pregnant wife’s body and say she had gone missing? They didn’t have other kids though, so maybe he doesn’t fit the definition.
Yes he did and neighbors had seen him loading something in the truck. He claimed it was sun umbrellas that he needed to drop off at his warehouse where he worked before going out "fishing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500