Found Deceased NY - Rayen Puleski, 4 mos, Schenectady, 23 July 2018 *Arrest*

Not a verified twitter account so hoping it’s ok to post as she is a reporter for Spectrum News Albany:

As police continue the investigation into the disappearance of 4-month-old boy #RayenPuleski, family members gather by his makeshift memorial in #Schenectady. They say they want answers and if anyone has seen something to please report it.

Mercedes Williams on Twitter

Attachments

• 56874F73-CAC5-40C4-9102-29F1D3A24954.jpeg
    56874F73-CAC5-40C4-9102-29F1D3A24954.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 15
Police offer new details in case of missing 4-month-old
Dearing would not elaborate, but he said it is an ongoing and active investigation that started when Child Protective Services contacted the police department last week. Dutcher puts the blame on CPS.

“Me, personally, I think they failed him,” she said.

Dutcher said Heaven told CPS that Rayen was staying with her daughter – something that was not true and something Dutcher said CPS never checked on.

“Somebody has got to be liable for this because if we had been contacted sooner, especially when she said my daughter had the baby, they should have contacted my daughter immediately,” Dutcher said.

idk if its old but she posted a pic in aug 17 largely pregnant. I have an april baby, those are conceived in july.
I was coming to post something similar. My daughter is 3 months 5 days and was conceived mid-August...so if the baby was 4 months old she should have only been a month or month and a half pregnant mid-August '17.

I just don't get it. If you are so clearly unfit to be a parent, why do they let you "take care" of a highly vulnerable toddler? Why does this happen time and time again?

idk. i don't get it either. i have a supportive family if i was on dope my mom would have taken them from me. in fact i would have given them to her if i was on dope. its sad.

I was coming to post something similar. My daughter is 3 months 5 days and was conceived mid-August...so if the baby was 4 months old she should have only been a month or month and a half pregnant mid-August '17.

im thinking it had to be an older pic of a previous baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back