Abc Viola Davis Reviewing Darlie's Case.....

Wow you really hate LE don't you?
Sorry for the delayed response, I forgot all about you! No not all LE, I just do not care for the liars and dishonest ones!

I'm glad Darin finally told the truth about the insurance scam. Of course it was a fix up, they tried to influence the appeals court.
What they did was touch on something that Darin did not want to elaborate on or be honest about, obviously! He was handled with kid gloves!

Tina, Darlie is not getting a new trial. There is no legal reason whatsoever to give her a new trial and they just don't do "do overs" because the public doesn't like the verdict. She had a fair trial where evidence was presented and she was convicted. Since she claims straight innocence, the burden is on her to find the intruder or to bring the appeals court evidence that someone other than her was involved. She's had more post conviction DNA testing on the evidence than any other Death Row inmate and to date there is not a lick of evidence anyone but Darlie was involved in the murders. Even the partial smudged bloody print on the sofa back table is hers. It was Y-STR tested in 2015 and no unknown male DNA was found in that print.
Appears to me that you do not want the truth to come out and maybe it won't, but you never know, it could happen!

Appears to me that you do not want the truth to come out and maybe it won't, but you never know, it could happen!
I do think it is highly unlikely that she would get a new trial. The truth could still come out even if she is executed. The truth is what I am interested in, but you stick to your transcripts and the limited information regarding what happened!

I'm glad Darin finally told the truth about the insurance scam. Of course it was a fix up, they tried to influence the appeals court.[/QUOTE[/QUOTE
The way LD brought this in was brilliant

It was a second hand Jaguar, it broke down, it needed a part, it was in the shop.
What was wrong with the car? What shop was it in? His private mechanic the one that stole the other jaguar?

The truth is what I am interested in, but you stick to your transcripts and the limited information regarding what happened!

I’m puzzled by your statement. If you want the truth, why would you not use the court transcripts, where evidence is presented and allowed to be legally disputed - by both sides? Anybody on the Internet can repeat rumors, false information, conjecture and supposition. That doesn’t make any of it true.

Delete! Nevermind.I found what I was looking for!

Last edited:
[
Amen Cami... Episode 4 was so full of ridiculous conjecture it was embarrassing. I particularly liked how they featured "Darlies friend", as though she was some kind of authority. Her little sister appeared to blame the trial being moved to Kerrville on Greg Davis, when Mulder requested the change of venue. If future cases are as stilted as this, little point in watching...

It was actually her PD's who requested the change of Venue, not Mulder. He tried to have the trial moved back to Dallas but the judge said no. Yes the family blames everything on Greg Davis, he is the devil incarnate to them.

The truth is out Tina, Darlie murdered her children, it's as simple as that. It wasn't Darin, it wasn't a hired robber, it wasn't a hired killer, It was Darlie and no one else.

I do think it is highly unlikely that she would get a new trial. The truth could still come out even if she is executed. The truth is what I am interested in, but you stick to your transcripts and the limited information regarding what happened!

I will stick to the transcripts and the appeals as they are the documentation that tells the story of what happened.
The transcripts are where the truth is.
The transcripts prove the jury saw ALL the evidence, including the photos of her badly bruised arm.
The transcripts prove Mulder had every chance to show the jury the prayer tape and he didn't.
The transcripts prove Darlie lied and lied once she was on the witness stand. If you're innocent, there isn't any reason to lie the way she did.

Yes and that was probably placed there as the signal
The signal to who, the robber who bypassed gold jewelry, a watch and a wallet so he could go into the other room and murder two sleeping boys? OR
The hired killer who murdered two sleeping boys and gave Darlie a few cuts as she lay cough cough asleep.

What they did was touch on something that Darin did not want to elaborate on or be honest about, obviously! He was handled with kid gloves!
Well since it was Darlie's mother Darlie Kee and her husband Robbie Kee who thought up the insurance scam, you could be right. Darin didn't want to get too close in case their names came into it.

Actually 2 people who have been through academy since this crime happened have confirmed this to be true!
And I still don't believe them. Many others have claimed it is shown as the CORRECT way to process a crime scene. That lie that many firemen and others were tromping through the crime scene is just another lie. That crime scene was shut down immediately and guards posted at the front door.

And I still don't believe them. Many others have claimed it is shown as the CORRECT way to process a crime scene. That lie that many firemen and others were tromping through the crime scene is just another lie. That crime scene was shut down immediately and guards posted at the front door.

Did I read somewhere that the policeman who was told not to let anyone in would not even let the Police Chief in until he got approval from his supervisor?

[

It was actually her PD's who requested the change of Venue, not Mulder. He tried to have the trial moved back to Dallas but the judge said no. Yes the family blames everything on Greg Davis, he is the devil incarnate to them.
You're right of course. I had forgotten about the PD. Then when the venue turned out to be Kerrville, the defense rapidly reversed course.

Well since it was Darlie's mother Darlie Kee and her husband Robbie Kee who thought up the insurance scam, you could be right. Darin didn't want to get too close in case their names came into it.
You must mean 'to the best of your knowledge'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back