Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the video footage of the husband on the porch. It was nagging at me that he reminded me of someone.... the fidgeting/swaying, the arms crossed, flat non emotional, eyes shifting or closing at certain points & it hit me where I’ve seen this behavior.
Scott Petersen.

I watched the video footage of the husband on the porch. It was nagging at me that he reminded me of someone.... the fidgeting/swaying, the arms crossed, flat non emotional, eyes shifting or closing at certain points & it hit me where I’ve seen this behavior.
Scott Petersen.

In regards to Scott Peterson, I found THIS to be totally interesting analysis of his expressions. Going to rewatch CW interview and see if I can make any likewise observations.

Can anyone at all think of one way, anyway they could have gotten out of the house without being seen? What are we missing. I don't like tunnel vision. We think and think and give opinions, please give me an opinion, however far fetched on how they left withou being seen and without a door being left open with the keys inside. By chance is there a key outside the home, a spare? Or inside the home, a spare? Do they have a fire escape plan/drill where a ladder falls from a window, my friend had one of those when I was growing up. Were the windows all locked? IMHO

Backdoor is sliding glass, with a dowel in the interior track to prevent opening it from outside.
Thank you! Do you know if that is the only door from the home or garage that leads to the backyard?

If anyone has the link to Chris's interview would you mind posting it? I'm not finding it. TX

ew. He just called somebody "sweet girl". I hope that was his daughter on the phone.

IMO, no. Maybe there were other interests, but I don't think any friend or new BF is out there hiding her and the girls, knowing well that there is an ongoing FBI investigation happening. I love my friends but I wouldn't go up on criminal charges for them.
I don’t think she planned to get back that late. There are FB posts from several people flying back from PHX w/her saying their flight home was delayed and they were stuck at the PHX airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie