Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bummer, I came on here and someone was referring to a presser.

This young, pregnant woman did not walk out of her house with 2 little ones, with just the clothes on their backs, no wallet, no phone, no car to escape a bad marriage. She didn't have to flee with nothing; he was at work and she had all day to pack the car with whatever she would need to be away for however long it would take for him to be served with divorce papers.

No one broke into the house and kidnapped them all.

No one was lurking outside waiting for the garage door to open to grab her and the kids.

No one came to the back of the house with a car and 2 baby seats to help her escape.

If she wanted to leave, she had lots of friends and her NC family to help her and there would be NO reason for her not to contact her family to let them know that she had left, was safe and where she and the kids were.

If you want my opinion, and no one said you did, I am thinking that the last person to see her in her home "disappeared" them all.

My thoughts exactly!! But just my opinion

No presser....I am going to hit the hay here shortly. I hope to wake to see the miraculous word, "found alive", if not, "arrest"....Have a good night sleuthers. I will have this young lady, her two babies, and her family and friends in my thoughts.

Imo he knows they are not coming back.

Because what people who are desperate for a miracle do is they hope beyond reason. Every second they imagine the phone might ring with news their loved ones are safe or their loved ones will walk through the door. They don't "Know" they aren't going to kiss their babies goodnight. Not even if they're already in bed. Not even if it is late at night. Not at this stage of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong