Found Deceased AL - Daniel Osborn, 23, Hartselle, 3 Feb 2018 *Arrests*

Wow. So if she didn't tell the police where Daniel was, and the culprits didn't, who did and how did they know? I asume we'll find out in the fullness of time.

Wow. So if she didn't tell the police where Daniel was, and the culprits didn't, who did and how did they know? I asume we'll find out in the fullness of time.

They will be in court next week. I'm curious for the answer as well but I didn't want to ask people that are closer to the case than I am. If I started asking nosey questions then these people could come knock on my door.

I'm guessing either one of them couldn't keep their mouth's shut.

Sick sick people.

RIP Daniel

Preliminary hearing moved from April 24th 9:00 am to May 21st 1:30 pm for all 3 defendants for anyone that's following.

Can someone go to the Facebook page they made for Daniel and explain something for me. Daniel's sister said the preliminary hearing is off and that the grand jury met. She's saying the trial will be 2-4 years from now. Can someone explain to me what all of this means? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1197026703767765/

I guess what i'm asking is can someone explain to me what happens next.

Maresh and Hudson are seeking Youthful Offender (YO) status. "YO status focuses on rehabilitation of the offender, and keeps the crime off the offender’s public record, even in the case of a conviction."

Suspects in Daniel Osborn murder seeking youthful offender status

This article and prior one I just posted were recently shared on the Justice For Daniel page.

Maresh and Hudson are seeking Youthful Offender (YO) status. "YO status focuses on rehabilitation of the offender, and keeps the crime off the offender’s public record, even in the case of a conviction."

Suspects in Daniel Osborn murder seeking youthful offender status

This article and prior one I just posted were recently shared on the Justice For Daniel page.

Thanks for updating this for me. I was actually coming to update it but you beat me to the punch. Thanks again.

Both suspects applied for youthful offender status. One of them (Andrew Maresh) was denied youthful offender status and the other one (Tyler Hudson) is still ongoing.

Thanks for the update.

Wonderful news regarding one being denied, hopefully the other will also be denied.

Friend convicted of murdering north Alabama man found buried in yard

A friend of a north Alabama man whose body was found buried three years ago in Cullman County was found guilty Thursday of intentional murder, prosecutors announced.

Andrew Jacob Maresh was convicted in the slaying of Daniel Ray Osborn II after a three-day trial in Cullman County Circuit Court, said Cullman County District Attorney Wilson Blaylock.

Blaylock said prosecutors will argue for Maresh to receive a maximum sentence of life in prison at his sentencing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back