Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. He should have been searching instead of giving interviews.

To be fair, I think LE was in an out of his home around the time of the interviews and he kind of had to be there.

On another topic, if someone kills their family, but doesn't kill themselves and also doesn't take off, I think the likelihood that they will confess is kind of high. If someone already can't bear to stay in a home where something "traumatic" or "emotional" happened, and in fact uses such language, they likely have some emotions themselves and feel a huge sense of pressure and fear or guilt.

I didn't use any names.
No you did not. I'm sure it was post you replied to, and looks it was already deleted. Or quote lost in the lagging system today.

Yes. Thinking about what they're all going through and likely will go through. Ugh. It's terrible.

Okay final words for the night. I know there are people on here that are close to or affiliated with SW, can you please see to it that her dog is being fed, watered and walked. If the hubbo is not at the house, he could be doing without, he could be forced to hold it til he wants to burst and poo and pee all over the house. He could very well also have an empty food and water bowl and if a/c is not on and house is sealed his life right now could be hell. If nothing else contact the police on this case and inquire about it. I am so sorry but I just hate suffering and something like a little dog can be forgotten or put on the back burner at a time like this. If she does come home I would hate her to come home to a dog that has suffered and is forever altered mentally. Thank you in advance if you can see fit to checking on him/her. IMHO....Good Night

Wait. Baby blankets are missing but all shoes are accounted for? How would anyone even know this except of course, for the husband.

This is some BS right here. Unless Shannen only owned a single pair of shoes how on earth would he know how many she did own and that they were all accounted for. Her friend would be more apt to know more about shoes Shannen had but doubtful even she would know if any were missing.

It has been said that all shoes were remaining at the house. I don't know if this info came from hubby or her friend. Did the kids have a special blanket, pillow or toy they never went anywhere without? Was it left behind. Is her family here in Colorado yet? If he gets arrested and its found that they are gone, with no family living in Colorado, will one of you that are close to her please care for her dog. I know you all are probably sick of hering me and the word dog, but its what I do and who I am, and the dog is also a victim here, a living breathing victim. IMHO

I don't see how anyone could know exactly how many shoes the 3 of them have. There is no one in my life that could tell if a pair of my shoes is missing or not. Least of all, my hubby of 36 years. He wouldn't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23