Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know? Unless we are dealing with someone with severe mental disorders here, I'm thinking the girls were given their blankets, quickly removed from the house and holed up somewhere with someone. I can see a man harming his wife, but 2 little ones? Hard for me to go there.

I felt the same way about the little ones until I started reading the familicide cases on Wikipedia.

I got this quote of CW's words from a 9News interview

"I want those kids back so bad"

I believe generally a person in CW's position would say "my kids" not "those kids". "Those" kids implies lack of emotional connection.

My opinion— I don’t think CW knew the neighbors had a security camera that captured footage of his house.

I think he backed his truck in, loaded their bodies up, drove off to dump them, and then continued on to work.

I also think he was caught off guard by the friend sounding such loud alarm bells so quickly. He would have called/texted his wife throughout the day to make it look “normal,” and act like “she wasn’t responding to him.” Then call and report them missing when he got home from work. Things have gone awry though, because he didn’t realize there would be video footage of the front door, and he didn’t have enough time to set himself up as “growing more concerned throughout the day.”

I also think it’s telling that she was planning to hang out that afternoon with the same friend that drove her home from the airport at 2am. IMO, to continue a “girls chat” they had been having in the car on the way home. Friend knew there were problems going on.

All my opinion.

I have a question. I believe CW is from NC? Is it common there for people to consistently use words "anybody, everybody, somebody" as opposed to "anyone, everyone, someone"?

And another question. Do people in the US use a cleaning product called "Vanish"?
the toilet bowl cleaner?

What has he done ? Have we found out his work yet? Where & what his job is? He seems to be sore, like physically hurting.

I want to see him interviewed again.

Moo
I wondered about physical pain, too....then I considered he might be shy/introverted and his stance might reflect emotional pain. Wonder what their friends/family think about his stance?

My opinion— I don’t think CW knew the neighbors had a security camera that captured footage of his house.

I think he backed his truck in, loaded their bodies up, drove off to dump them, and then continued on to work.

I also think he was caught off guard by the friend sounding such loud alarm bells so quickly. He would have called/texted his wife throughout the day to make it look “normal,” and act like “she wasn’t responding to him.” Then call and report them missing when he got home from work. Things have gone awry though, because he didn’t realize there would be video footage of the front door, and he didn’t have enough time to set himself up as “growing more concerned throughout the day.”

I also think it’s telling that she was planning to hang out that afternoon with the same friend that drove her home from the airport at 2am. IMO, to continue a “girls chat” they had been having in the car on the way home. Friend knew there were problems going on.

All my opinion.

Yes, agreed with all of these things.

I dunno about "Vanish" but "Mr. Nobody" was pretty popular in my house when i was raising my boys.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Nobody broke things.
I think the girls were maybe taken somewhere with blankets but no shoes because I can't even go there on ANY parent killing their kids. Not only is it beyond my comprehension, but it's one of those things that I just don't want to understand further or I lose neutrality. It's probably self protection given my my former now retired occupation. :)

I have a question. I believe CW is from NC? Is it common there for people to consistently use words "anybody, everybody, somebody" as opposed to "anyone, everyone, someone"?

And another question. Do people in the US use a cleaning product called "Vanish"?

There is a cleaning product for toilet bowls called, "Vanish." Although it's listed as "discontinued here: VANISH Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 1 qt. Bottle, Unscented Liquid, Ready To Use, 1 EA - 2CXV6|90157 - Grainger

I don't think the "anybody" vs "anyone" is odd in the US; I hear both interchangeably.

ETA "Mr. Nobody" I've never heard of... Reminds me of the little invisible kids in the family circus comics who always did the naughty things..."not me," I guess is who I'm thinking of, though... Confusing myself now sorry

Denver News 7 Recap of Evening Report on Missing
Shanann Watts & Girls:

• Denver News 7 Video of their 8/14 Interview of CW has been viewed more than 100,000 times
  • LE monitored check points at the entrance to subdivision up until 6pm today, handing out flyers and asking residents to report anything large or small that may be a clue to disappearance.
  • Canvassed the neighborhood today for face to face contact with residents and to assure them there is no threat to the public.
  • Neighbor comment: we did admire them very much -lovely family but something doesn't smell right and disconcerting.
  • Unnamed Friend first contacted LE to report welfare/missing SW
  • LE interviewing CW but does not believe they are getting all the information -- believe he know more.
  • Don't want to rule anything out -- we need Public Help for anything that may have been seen.
  • CBI/FBI joined the investigation.
Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com

Last edited:

All my opinion.

Have there been any official reports about what was potentially recorded on the neighbor's sec. cams ?
Also it's news to me about the doorbell cam.
Did it record the sidewalk/street in front of the house, the doorstep,or pointed towards the front door to show who was visiting ?
Although if she was taken out (or left) through a back door there'd be no cameras in those areas, correct ?

Also thinking it's possible that a friend was helping her escape her current life.
But why leave everything behind ?
No diapers taken (for the youngest I'd assume), no extra clothes, etc. ?

Did CW call any of her friends to see if she was hanging out at their place ?
Thought I'd read that he placed a missing person's call by 1 pm the same day they went missing ? If so, that --and the "emotional" discussion (or whatever) really makes my hinky meter go off the charts.

If I'm way off track -- and she and the two little girls are fine -- all the better.

Can someone confirm with links who actually has the doorbell camera? I keep seeing that it was video caught from the neighbors but I could’ve sworn at some point CW said something about their doorbell camera...
The Watts have the doorbell camera - CW talks about seeing the friend at the front door via his phone
ap & the neighbors across the street have the “driveway camera”

Can someone confirm with links who actually has the doorbell camera? I keep seeing that it was video caught from the neighbors but I could’ve sworn at some point CW said something about their doorbell camera...

Around noon on Monday, using a doorbell camera, Chris Watts' said he saw a friend of his wife come to the home, but when no one answered, he became worried.
Pregnant Colorado mother and two daughters reported missing

Although I'm still not convinced that CW did something, I know he's not telling them everything.

Maybe this is a bit of a reach, but let's stop comparing him to Scott Peterson. IF CW had something to do with it or is named a POI/Suspect then let loose with the comparisons.
And even more important is that LE has told local media that they don't believe CW has told them everything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305