Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read that they have a Ring doorbell. I had one at my former home in Denver. You get motion notifications and if someone rings the bell it sounds on your phone. Either way you can see what is going on at your door and beyond, depending on how you set the zones on the camera. hth
I could see wanting my friend to come along to help out with the little girls. She could have also planned to watched the girls while SW left for the appointment.

I'm curious if this is different if there is an active investigation, though. I'll ask my best friend who is a director at a DV shelter (and thinks I'm nuts for following cases on WS for fun).

ETA: Unless a woman signs a consent form to release information to LE (or CPS), the shelter cannot confirm or deny someone is staying there. Very doubtful Shanann is at a shelter but I hope I'm wrong because it would mean SW and those beautiful girls are safe.
Oh I would bet it is! Impeding an investigation, being #1

Ok, the last Thrive case we had on here the woman, maybe, faked her own kidnapping. I can’t recall and she posts so many posts a day, I have not had the time to go back and check on that. I do know she tried too kill herself when she was returned home. And came very close to doing so. Could the Moms disappearance be Thrive related?
I'm not familiar with that- do you recall her name?

I'm not a fan of thrive (or any other MLM for that matter) because of the business model and how it prays on women (especially moms). But, I think the product itself being responsible for her disappearance seems a bit far fetched. MOO, maybe I'm missing something.

This was posted to a FB page;

So far these are the “facts” that are known..

Arrived home 1:45 am Monday

Husband left 5:15 am Monday

Friend called, texted & went by at noon, reported her missing

Husband came home from work

House was securely locked

Phone, purse, wallet, car and keys were all at the home

Girls car seats and medication were at the home

No Amber Alert - children believed to be with the mother

Hospitals and pharmacies have been checked

Police are aware she wears an Apple Watch

K9's were used, they do not believe they found a scent to follow

Police are canvassing the neighborhood

No search parties yet as not to interfere with scents and investigation

Flyers are being distributed

Husband has been talking with and is cooperating with law enforcement

Per friend, she had a doctor’s appt. in the morning

Per husband, she and kids were going to a
friend’s

Colorado has asked for SBI and FBI for assistance

Media reported that LE said he’s not giving full details.

I'm not a fan of thrive (or any other MLM for that matter) because of the business model and how it prays on women (especially moms). But, I think the product itself being responsible for her disappearance seems a bit far fetched. MOO, maybe I'm missing something.
Yes, it is mentioned upthread. I don’t think I can mention it again. I guess follow my posts, it came up quickly.

Oh, I agree! Just saying I am suspicious of Thrive because of another missing momma!

Ok something is weird here. I have a strong feeling that her husband knows way more then he’s saying . I hate to say it but do you think she could have left on her own with the kids and it will be a murder suicide situation. I’m hoping not but it happens ....

Well she posted about sleeping 2-5am and being full of energy... a psychotic break due to sleep deprivation isn't unheard of. Not sure that would be directly related to the Thrive or not, as I have not looked into the product at all.

I’ll say it. He’s smug. I find him attractive and I’m woman enough to admit I’ve been attracted to a few narscisicstic quality prone men in my life. I think this may emd very similar to Peterson. I’m not even sure it won’t end with another love interest and him being convinced he can out-wit anyone... or maybe she felt hopeless bc of his mistreatment of her and they’re considering self-harm bc he’s a lying jerk. IMO he may be innocent. Either way, he’s icky.

Well she posted about sleeping 2-5am and being full of energy... a psychotic break due to sleep deprivation isn't unheard of. Not sure that would be directly related to the Thrive or not, as I have not looked into the product at all.
Nope! Nope! Nope! A 15 to 16 week pregnant woman does NOT “THRIVE” on 3 hours of sleep!

Media reported that LE said he’s not giving full details.

This ^^^

A worrisome detail .
LE making an official statement like that is important ; imo.

As well as the friend reporting her missing at noon the next day when she went by their house-- somewhat early to make a missing persons report. Was she already worried ? Why ?

Initially... I thought the husband reported Shanann and the girls missing the same day at 1 pm.
I didn't realize it was her friend who called law enforcement.

If the neighbor has video of the house I find it hard to believe that it wasn’t either the mother leaving on her own accord or the husband . It is someone who knew there were videos out front. But for it to be the husband and to be able to kill them all and hide there bodies and have no evidence in a matter of a few hours seems strange to me . I would like to hear from his job that day how his behavior seemed, if he was on time etc. I would also like to hear from her parents and friends what type of relationship they had and what was going on because obviously something was wrong in the relationship at the time

Maybe his mother, who clearly didn’t believe the girls had serious allergies and wanted to prove it by leaving nuts out for them to eat, convinced him to give them nuts and he accidentally killed them that way. As outlandish as that is, it feels a lot better than him doing something else to them.

But couldn't he call 911 if they had a severe allergic reaction? He'd be able to talk his way out of that easier than many other scenarios.

Ok something is weird here. I have a strong feeling that her husband knows way more then he’s saying . I hate to say it but do you think she could have left on her own with the kids and it will be a murder suicide situation. I’m hoping not but it happens ....

But who took her from her home?

As mentioned previously by many of you, the fact that her purse, phone, and keys as well as the girls' car seats were still in the home make a voluntary departure highly unlikely. Even if Shannann willingly left with someone else, she would have taken the carseats. I can imagine a scenario where she might accidentally (or intententionally) leave her purse behind, but I just cannot get past the car seat issue. I've forgotten my purse and phone at home before, but I've never put my daughter in a vehicle without a carseat.

So, this, combined with th s footage from the neighbor's camera, lead me to think one of the following options happened:

1) The horrific scenario I don't want write out (the one everyone seems to suspect)
2) She stealthily left with someone who has Car seats and doesn't want VS to find her and the girls (sort of running away from her life). I find this doubtful because I think her close friends would know something about this.
3) They were kidnapped. Yep, I don't believe this scenario at all. Who on earth would kidnap a pregnant woman and two young children? Nothing about this scenario seems plausible.

So, sadly, the first scenario makes the most sense. I heartbroken voice my opinion that they have come to terrible harm. I wish it could be otherwise, but I just think it is unlikely to be any other scenario. So very, very sad....

This family has a great public persona, frankly IMO, they sucked. Like so many entitled people these day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member