Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way.

I just didn't want to believe it but it's the only scenario that could have happened. His first interview confirmed what we suspected.
. Gut wrenching. Unbelievable . Too hard to even think about.

What a monster.

Last edited:
Could the autopsies determine time of death at this point? whether the poor girls were killed a day or hours before Shannon?
If so, it shows premeditation, planning.....not snapping on the Monday when Shannon came home.
(I hate typing that)

Now everyone watch the interview and see the tells and body language and facial expressions and words of a murderer. So it is imprinted on our minds the next time one of these monsters speaks.
He sure shakes his head "no" a lot, and there is a prolonged eye blink at the end when he's looking into the camera. He's like, trying to hide from his lies by closing his eyes.

(ETA weirdly coincides with my tagline thing, which is from a song, but is also oddly appropriate)

Holy CRAP, I spent all that time putting together my last post only to read he confessed!!!!

I knew it and also knew he would be arrested very quickly. Like others I did think he might confess. I am only sorry that I was right. Those poor, poor baby girls, the unborn child not allowed to take it's first breath, and mom just gone. There are just no words. Prayers to her parents and friends that loved her and her children. To the who she was married to. I don't care WHAT your reason is. Rot in hell you monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe she came for a visit. I seriously want to know if his family was in the area. I wish they would make a statement.

Interesting!!!

The reason this sticks out as an option in my head is because I have a friend with a child with severe food allergies and her own mom doesn’t believe it is as serious as she says. She thinks my friend is exaggerating for attention or because it’s “trendy” to need a special diet or whatever. She has said she wants to prove my friend wrong to expose her for being a liar. Thankfully my friend cut her mom out completely.

Yuck. Bundy, though. I never said he was a good person, just [physically] very attractive.

And there it is. Sigh. We were all hoping against hope.
I went to Bundy’s trial in Miami. Knew the coroner. Very good looking and had a tribe of groupies in the courtroom. Nevertheless when he walked in the courtroom, he managed to make eye contact with every woman there. Needless to say, very uncomfortable!

Such a horrific tragedy. Shanann was such a positive, upbeat person — remarkably sincere and nice. Nobody deserves this but somehow that makes it hurt even more. It was almost glaringly obvious what happened to her from the beginning, but I was holding out hope the girls were OK and just hidden w/someone. Grateful to LE for getting him to confess so quickly — hopefully family/friends will be spared the gutwrench of a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam