Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he does have a broken arm. He couldn't get any medical care--it would be too suspicious. I hope it is really messed up because I have no doubts that his lovely, strong wife did that herself, with her dying breath. May he rot in Hell while his family reunites with loved ones at the rainow bridge.

Watched it without sound. No fear, no tears and rocking back and forth on his feet. Good looking, buff guy. Definitely thinking he had another woman and did not want another baby....hence the "emotional talk." HE MURDERED HIS OWN BABIES!. Jesus.
Really? The house wants them back --Glad they haunted you Monday night and you had to leave! Pft....

Just found out that long-term the dog will be living with Shanann’s Mom.

I read your post about your friend being the person who contacted police. That would be Nicole right? Please thank her for caring enough to step in and do the right thing. Her actions resulted in Shanenn's family being spared much further and unecessary pain. As it is they are suffering enough. Nicole sounds like a wonderful person and Shannen was lucky to have Nicole have her back. You all sound like a great group of people. The world needs more people like you all, those willing to go the extra mile for those they care for. Thank her for me too. I truly admire her courage to speak up.

Also this:

Chris and Shanann Watts jointly filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy in June 2015 in Colorado federal court, court records show. Chris Watts was working at the time for an oil and gas company, Anadarko Petroleum Corp., but it is not clear if he is still employed there. The couple was about $448,000 in debt at the time. The bankruptcy case was closed in October 2015.

Online court records also show Chris and Shanann Watts were sued for financial reasons by their homeowners association, Wyndham Hill Master Association Inc., on July 12, 2018. Details about that case were not immediately available. They were due in court on August 24. An attorney was not listed in court records for the Watts.

And there you have it. She had to return to appear in court. Poor woman.

That's what's been killing me from the beginning. Exactly that. They just spent all that time with them. Oh and the panicked posts of the dad and brother.

Did she suspect the husband at all? Why were people giving her grief on social media? For what? Bless her soul. I can't imagine.

That's right!!

Oh, one of our friends on here who went to bed was so worried about the poor dog. I hope she sees this post.

I don’t think anyone suspected the husband would do something like this. Quiet guy, no history of DV, etc. But it was glaringly obvious once they went missing what probably happened. The social media criticism was along the lines of what kind of crazy person would check to see if she showed up at the doctor, call the police so fast—only a stalker. Terrible friend, etc. Even accusations that she was “in on it” and should be investigated.

Last edited by a moderator:
And every one of us here can totally understand where her brother is coming from. I do hope the media steps away and allows this family the respect they deserve and necessary time to grieve in peace. That is raw pain you are reading right there. I hope her siblings and parents are able to bring each other comfort in the coming days to get through this as a family. Now more then ever they need to be a rock for each other for their is no one who loved her the same way as they her family did. I hope they seek counseling because this is just a trauma that rocks you to the soul.

Powerful post.

I don’t think anyone suspected the husband would do something like this. Quiet guy, no history of DV, etc. But it was glaringly obvious once they went missing what probably happened. The social media criticism was along the lines of what kind of crazy person would check to see if she showed up at the doctor, call the police so fast—only a stalker. Terrible friend, etc. Even accusations that she was “in on it” and should be investigated.

Wow. That's insane. I hope they're eating their words now. Everyone on here was applauding her tenacity.

I’m incredibly sad but only had the pleasure of meeting Shanann a few times so it’s much harder on those who were close to her. My friend is as you’d imagine heartbroken beyond words— on top of losing her best friend she’s been dealing w/social media criticism, wild accusations, press hounding her and interviews w/LE. All of that pales in comparison to the worry (and now grief) she’s feeling, but it made for a really rough week. I would have been a basket case by Monday night but she may bethestrongest person I know. It will take a long time, but hoping she will be OK. So many people affected. Her teen-age son babysat the girls — my heart breaks for him too.

Wow. We all really feel for all of you. The ripple effects something like this has are catastrophic. I hope you all take care of each other. Give your friend our love and support. We're in awe of her.

Just found out that long-term the dog will be living with Shanann’s Mom.
I'm really happy to hear this. This pup will become her mom's best friend because it is a tangible link, a lifeline almost to her daughter. My sister lost 2 daughters. One at 19 and the other at 48. The 48 year old died of cancer and she asked my sister to keep and love her puppy for her. My sister is not a crazy animal lover like the rest of us are. That puppy is her life now and has brought her sooooooooooo much comfort since my niece passed away. It warms my heart to know Shannen's mom will have something that meant a lot to her daughter.

I didn’t even notice his hand !!

Couldn't see the hand as he kept it very well hidden...... Hmmmm.
Plus, someone posted further on down this thread a photo of what could be a fracture or swelling of the lower forearm portion by the radius. (?)

I like to think that Shanann fought hard for her life.
But , part of me wants to believe it was very sudden and painless. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member