Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do these guys always believe they're smarter than everyone else? OMG. Can't wait to see the mistress.

Exactly what I don't get. I mean don't they see case after case in the news or whatever? Hmm. Maybe they don't. Maybe they don't realize how futile it all is.

Of course there's also the possibility he killed her suddenly in a rage attack and after decided to get rid of the girls. But that the initial attack was spontaneous.

Because otherwise what kind of idiot?

I really hope they all were sleeping.

I wonder if any neighbors heard anything...like gun shots.

Exactly what I don't get. I mean don't they see case after case in the news or whatever? Hmm. Maybe they don't. Maybe they don't realize how futile it all is.

Of course there's also the possibility he killed her suddenly in a rage attack and after decided to get rid of the girls. But that the initial attack was spontaneous.

Because otherwise what kind of idiot?

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone suspected the husband would do something like this. Quiet guy, no history of DV, etc. But it was glaringly obvious once they went missing what probably happened. The social media criticism was along the lines of what kind of crazy person would check to see if she showed up at the doctor, call the police so fast—only a stalker. Terrible friend, etc. Even accusations that she was “in on it” and should be investigated.

That friend is a hero. <modsnip - mentioning comments on sm>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaclyn Allen Denver7
1 min ·
‪Press Release from Frederick PD: ‬
‪ ‬
‪ ‬
‪In the evening hours of August 15th, The Frederick Police Department, in conjunction with the FBI and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, has made an arrest in connection to the missing person’s case involving Shanann Watts and her two daughters, Bella and Celeste.‬
‪ ‬
‪Chris Watts, the husband of Shanann, has been placed into custody and is awaiting charges at this time. He will be held at the Weld County Jail.‬
‪ ‬
‪The Frederick Police Department will host a news conference to provide an update on the case at the Town of Frederick Courthouse, 333 5th Street, beginning at 10:30 a.m., on Thursday, August 16th.‬

Last edited:
The friend who called the police is a true hero. If he had been able to text her a few times, get no answer and 'rush' home at lunch time, and stage the scene, we would still be wondering what happened.

He could have unlocked the back door, got rid of her purse and phone, and created some reasonable doubt. But her pro-active friend got the jump on him. WELL DONE!

Either they're not in the house, or LE aren't yet ready to dig in the house, because the news didn't show a coroner's van in the street outside. They'd need the ME on scene if they dug up bodies and they'd need the coroner's van for removal of bodies. Maybe they're not there.

CW's pick up truck was towed away with evidence markers and several of us described how metal tool boxes (in the truck) would come in to play in this case.

Can you tell me more? I was gone most of the day and missed this. TIA :)

I just don’t understand how in a few hours he could have done anything violent in the sense of shooting them . How could he hide the evidence that quickly . There would be a lot of blood to hide . He had to of strangled them or something and I imagine he hid them somewhere in the woods or by a creek or something

#ShanannWattsInvestigation Update 1 of 3: In the evening hours of 8/15, The Frederick Police Department, with FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigation, has made an arrest in connection to the missing persons case involving Shanann Watts and her two daughters, Bella and Celeste

#ShanannWattsInvestigation Update 2 of 3: Chris Watts, the husband of Shanann, has been placed into custody and is awaiting charges at this time. He will be held at the Weld County Jail.

#ShanannWattsInvestigation Update 3 of 3: The Frederick Police Department will host a news conference to provide an update on the case at the Town of Frederick Courthouse, 333 5th Street, beginning at 10:30 a.m., on Thursday, August 16th

Town of Frederick (@TownofFrederick) | Twitter

Horrific news to wake up to :(

RIP❤️

I really hope they all were sleeping.
I wonder if any neighbors heard anything...like gun shots.

He would be dumber then dumb to fire a gun off in such a close quartered neighborhood not to mention having a crime scene that would have been an absolute mess to clean in his time frame. It would never really be clean because luminal would find the smallest blood spatter.

As far as the little girls go, I think this coward would have killed them in their sleep. I hope he did because the thought that his baby girls were awake and saw what their monster of a father was going to do to them is so horrific it is enough to send their loved ones right over the edge. I know it would me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam