Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel great sympathy for Nicole right now :( Knowing she dropped Shanenn off at home where the beast took her life has to weigh heavy on her heart today. I hope she can see how everyone else sees her. She was obviously a very loving and caring friend to Shanenn and was the one not only getting the ball rolling on this case, her very astute actions thwarted Monster Boy from altering any evidence in the house. She has zero way of knowing this was going to transpire. Just like her mom had no idea when her daughter was leaving NC that she would never see her or her grandchildren again. These ripple effects are further pain for those near to her and not of their own doing. One person and one person alone is responsible. No one can possibly know the evil that lives in some people's minds. I'm sure those near and dear are telling Shanenn's loved ones this very same thing. :(

If the baby girls were already gone when she came home, I would imagine that is why the "heated discussion" (or whatever stupid descriptive words he used) happened. You can read between the lines in his interview, there is always a little truth in every lie.

I saw a few older videos where he was much heavier and out of shape. He’s probably never looked better. And he obviously loves football and football season is nearly here.
Now he will spend the rest of his life behind bars with what he’s done. — And this was better than suicide? Divorce? Disappearing himself?

I guess I’m just trying to think thru it from a narcissist psychopath standpoint. I realize I won’t be able to make sense of it regardless.

Obviously this was premeditated and took place over multiple time frames.

Other random thoughts - Shananns friend had to of been aware of issues or she wouldn’t have acted so fast. She maybe even told Shanann to text her once she was inside the home at 2am or first thing in the morning for an update etc.

Last edited:
Oh! I meant his murdering ways....I meant CW will blame his behavior on the product he was wearing....

(sorry if this gets postedmore than once, odd reaction on Post Reply)

Body of missing Colorado woman found at husband's place of work, police say
The body of a pregnant Colorado mom who was killed along with her young daughters was recovered Thursday at the place of work of Chris Watts -- the woman's husband, the children's father and the man accused of killing them all.

The Colorado Bureau of Investigation said authorities found the body of 34-year-old Shanann Watts three days after she was reported missing. Her body was found on the property owned by Anadarko Petroleum, where her husband worked.

Sorry if repost. Website is acting up for me a little bit.

s
Yes, I am thinking the same thing. I strongly believe the girls were already killed before Shanann returned home. He would have had more time to dispose of their bodies - overnight Saturday and into Sunday night (assuming he went to the party like he said on Saturday).

I do hope LE has forensics do a sexual abuse examination on those little girls. God only knows what this monster was capable of doing.

I'm a ball of nervous energy. I just want them to locate those poor girls. What a MONSTER. They weren't found with mom which means (IMO), he had already killed and removed them before she came home. Maybe after the birthday party on Sunday? He's a disgusting monster.

I recall seeing that creepy pic and I believe the caption by SW was "don't know what to make of this?"
There's an additional screenshot under the comments on that photo that's really strange too. JMO

Looks like Anadarko has a lot of fracking operations up there.

Anadarko in Colorado - Learn about our Upstream Operations

If he had a job out in the "patch" or at a processing station, he would likely be able to drive unsupervised to remote locations on their property.

Check Google Maps satellite view in the area east and north of Frederick. Go out a ways and you'll see a large web of dirt roads linked to small bare-dirt areas. Hundreds of them. Those are the fracking fields. Most of that property is owned or controlled by Andarko.

Google Maps

SOOOOO many fracking sites. Anadarko was in very hot water not too long ago. Timeline Of Fatal Gas Explosion At House In Firestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member