Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

I know, unfollowed it here on ws. And this is also MA. There is another case there that is stalled for years now where mom and her bf killed her young son but I forget his name rn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremiah Oliver I believe you’re thinking of. His case has sadly been stalled for years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is beyond beautifully written-this is the story of every missing or murdered person who isnt a blond, blue eyed child. People who have struggled and made missteps and were doing the best they could when they crossed paths with a monster. This is the story of their families who fight to be heard, who fight to be included and who desperately dig on the beach where they know that eventually, their child's remains will rise from the sea. This is the story of the families who learn that justice is almost never justice and how they have to find a way to live in that vacuum.

This is the story of Jaimee and her family.

The Face In The Waves

This is beyond beautifully written-this is the story of every missing or murdered person who isnt a blond, blue eyed child. People who have struggled and made missteps and were doing the best they could when they crossed paths with a monster. This is the story of their families who fight to be heard, who fight to be included and who desperately dig on the beach where they know that eventually, their child's remains will rise from the sea. This is the story of the families who learn that justice is almost never justice and how they have to find a way to live in that vacuum.

This is the story of Jaimee and her family.

The Face In The Waves

Believe09

Agreed. Thank you for this. I read it when it first came out, then again. Will again too.

Sending love, respect and hugs to Jaimee's family.

Miss and still appreciate all the wisdom you shared. :)

Believe09

Agreed. Thank you for this. I read it when it first came out, then again. Will again too.

Sending love, respect and hugs to Jaimee's family.

Miss and still appreciate all the wisdom you shared. :)

And yours as well, HG.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back