GUILTY GA - Bartow Co. Landfill, 18-35, WhtFem, dismembered, 13 Aug 2018 - Courtney Nicole Dubois *arrests*

They have released another tattoo it is located on her right wrist and This tattoo is located on her right wrist area and is believed to be the Japanese symbol for bravery.

Attachments

• bartowlandfilltattoo2.jpg
    bartowlandfilltattoo2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 32
Name has been mentioned on FB as local woman and confirmed to LE by some other people as having the same tattoos. As it is just FB and not official MSM source, I won't mention name but its none of the missing posted here so far. Hopefully they are just awaiting DNA and some other confirmations.

Name has been mentioned on FB as local woman and confirmed to LE by some other people as having the same tattoos. As it is just FB and not official MSM source, I won't mention name but its none of the missing posted here so far. Hopefully they are just awaiting DNA and some other confirmations.
Has that woman been reported missing?

Has that woman been reported missing?

To be honest I can't remember. Not sure if that was even mentioned or discussed. Also not sure if it was about the same person Dnor28 in previous post above is referring to. First name was Brittany.

As police is still appealing and nothing new has been released so far they could be waiting for some kind of confirmation or it could have been all red herring. I would not stop searching yet.

So my daughter come by today after work and told me that a co-worker told her his wife works for one of the local bailbonds and that his wife recognized the tatoo and the picture. My daughter could not remember the lady’s name he told her but this woman that him and his wife believe it is, is a local woman who has been missing for 3 weeks. She has this paticular tatoo on her chest as they shown in the picture and also has the names of her children on her shoulders. This man and his wife has been in contact with LE and reported this information. He told my daughter that LE is waiting for DNA to come back so they can see if it matches to the women they are talking about. This woman used to work with this mans wife at the bailbonds business so his wife knows that tatoo. I asked my daughter to ask him the name again so that I can do some search on her and see what I can find.

Hi, and thank you for the information.
Could you maybe post:
1. what town the woman, that you believe might be the murder victim, live in?
2. her age
3. the first letter in her last name ?

Thanks in advance.

Really strange, an almost 10 hr drive away from her home. Anyone have an idea how old she was...?

Wonder if she was from Georgia? Makes me wonder if she were travelling or hitchhiking.

Dismembered body found in Georgia landfill may be missing W.Va. woman
A woman's dismembered body was found in a landfill in Georgia, authorities say, and they are looking into the possibility of the victim being a woman from West Virginia.

Investigators have not confirmed a victim's identity, but say they are following up on hundreds of leads. On Thursday, the sheriff's office said, "recent information has been released concerning a missing woman from West Virginia." The sheriff said they are working with state agencies to identify the woman.

The victim has a distinctive tattoo on her chest of two Easter lilies with a sacred heart in between.

The Sacred Heart is a Catholic image / art tradition. Of course, one does not need to be Catholic to get such a tattoo, but it might narrow down some possibles.

ID On Body Found In Bartow Landfill Remains Unknown
Bartow County Sheriff Clark Millsap is also addressing rumors that the remains have been identified as Courtney DuBois, a woman reported missing in West Virginia. Posts are floating around social media stating that the woman's family has confirmed the body is that of the missing West Virginian.

Why does the thread title sat "identified"? Has this been confirmed?

Not confirmed yet. I think someone accidentally moved the thread too early. It looks like she has been identified based on social media comments (which we can't discuss here) but for some reason the police are saying it is not official yet and they are still waiting on DNA results.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back